laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by laboni11

Originally posted by Shwets1502

[QUOTE=Teogapi]what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...Big smile

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..LOL 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMA.HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.CHEERSSmile
thank u.Smile
i have made kabir my bday sharing big bro.ROFL

LOL,you are too funny girlSmile
on another note i dont want to make kabir my big bro coz vv will bevome my bb automatically and jo ramy ko insult kare i dont wantany sambandh with them.LOL[/QUOTE

oh how I wish I could tape his mouth every-time he speaks.sigh!man,that guy got a nerve to go n ask Ramy for hand in marriage for his already married daughter.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

nisha has moved onfor sure but ramesh is still holding himself responsible for it and nisha hiding cm makes things worse. i want someone make nisha understand hwo ramy's pov. and kabir can be that person.

raka all the way. i will party if kabir stays because of ramy. LOL

Kabir has to know first...and Ramesh has to be vocal about it. Get drunk Ramy! LOL 

Would Ramesh get to know he was one of the reasons for Nisha to tell YES for CM? Confused

Ramesh would definitely be at least one of the prime reasons for Kabir to stay back. He is getting a father in Ramesh, someone whom he never had in his life.
cvs where is ramy's blue wali daaru ki bottle???? i want it back.LOL
actually ramy was not the reason but cvs will make him one.Angry

I want the blue bottle back too. Is it still there in his cupboard? LOL But Lakshmi isn't around. Who would take care of him? Ouch 

Nisha makes Ramy the reason for no reason. Ramesh should leave the place if Nisha tells he is one of the reason, or Kabir might tell that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hello :)
Kya ho raha hai?

Happy birthday Rema :D

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@Rema I have a strong feeling, Dadaji would see the contract. And if Ramesh tells he had known about it...he would be blasted for sure. But how would Dadaji get the contract? Kabir has to drop it carelessly. 

laboni11-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Shivani...Same thing as before...LOL 
Any chance of Nisha confessing her love as well as CM to Ramesh? LOL

Also..would Dadaji see the contract himself, get to know about CM from Ramy/KN or from a third person?

-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

i think he will coz  he has closely observed KN after GDA. if anyone talks about gda now he can connect the dots.
nisha will tell him she opted for cm to stop rdx but the reality is that she opted for it coz it ws too convenient and she always runs away from situations.

I think if we see from the time of SV...Like if Ramesh remembers all those events, he would believe CM easily. Kabir and Nisha told to the family that they didn't tell SV because they never accepted the marriage, but in a few minutes they were ready? Nisha came in during Dadaji and Ramesh's fight and said she and Kabir are ready for the marriage? She brushed away Ramesh when he asked how suddenly KN are ready for the marriage. All these things can play in Ramesh's mind. Would he doubt about VJ also? 

Dadaji said he would severe ties with Ramesh if the marriage is broken. CM and Kabir leaving in 2 months would definitely be a badnaami which Dadaji cannot let happen. So can we say Ramesh would get to know CM and fight for Kabir to leave for LSD? Nisha would also understand? 
agree. we cn also have a ramy's brain stroming sessions with fbs. then ramy will believe about cm.  why cant he?? maybe he sees shaadi ka video and remembers fm making mistakes???
dadaji said but do u really thinkhe wouldhave done that if nisha had clearly said ki she is marrying but only for gki and he will be solely responsible if something bad happens??? nisha could have told the truth to dadaji and he would have agreed for sure.

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]@bold: i want virah to come to know about that soon.LOL
i actally dont want kabir to sacrifice his dreams. maybe when kabir wants to be in jaipur ramy convinces him to go?? if kabir indeed leaves lsd i dont want nisha or gf to be the reason. maybe vj comes to india and viraj blames kabir for snatching hismom and then kabirmisses the last date in order to stop viraj vs vj??Confused

rema, why should Kabir sacrifice?he shouldn't just because (if) he loves Nisha and vice versa.I'm annoyed to see sacrifice drama in desi soaps.why can't they think out of the box?Kabir should concentrate on LSD no matter what.he can have nisha along with his dream.
[/QUOTE]i dont want kabir to sacrifice. if he does it should not be for nisha but for his mom and vv. varna he should go to lsd.

laboni11Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Hi Shivani...Same thing as before...LOL 
Any chance of Nisha confessing her love as well as CM to Ramesh? LOL

Hope not for the first one.. No chance for latter LOL

Also..would Dadaji see the contract himself, get to know about CM from Ramy/KN or from a third person?

Either from a third person or he gets his hands on that page himself. Both ways, Ramesh should be knowing about it already. Paves way for DKNG VS RDR. But before that I want to see Dadaji's expression on seeing the contract and his picture LOL

laboni11Shwets1502

Go to top