Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 23)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

@bold: i want virah to come to know about that soon.LOL
i actally dont want kabir to sacrifice his dreams. maybe when kabir wants to be in jaipur ramy convinces him to go?? if kabir indeed leaves lsd i dont want nisha or gf to be the reason. maybe vj comes to india and viraj blames kabir for snatching hismom and then kabirmisses the last date in order to stop viraj vs vj??Confused

Do you think Ramesh would go to meet Viraj? Or they would meet again? 

Ramesh wouldn't let Kabir sacrifice his dreams. But it also depends on how priorities change. Situations might change such that Kabir feels RL and Nisha as top priority and not LSD?

What if VJ gets angry seeing all the lies and rejects Kabir's offer to go to LSD? And wants him back in Dubai? 

I feel VJ-RL isn't going to go smoothly...Confused 

I want an open talk from Kabir to Ramesh after CM...why he did it..what feelings he has for Nisha and GF and what he wants in life. No one better than Ramesh can understand him. 
i think vj is a stern and strict lady.Confused what if she thinks nisha played iwht both her sons' feelings and blasts her?? dou thinkramy will keep quiet?? 
i too want an open talk between raka after fj issue is over. maybe kabir is confused and ramy clears it out??Confused

i dont think ramy will meet viraj coz viraj willnot call ramy untillhe gets the contract and the contract is with kn.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

i think he will coz  he has closely observed KN after GDA. if anyone talks about gda now he can connect the dots.
nisha will tell him she opted for cm to stop rdx but the reality is that she opted for it coz it ws too convenient and she always runs away from situations.

I think if we see from the time of SV...Like if Ramesh remembers all those events, he would believe CM easily. Kabir and Nisha told to the family that they didn't tell SV because they never accepted the marriage, but in a few minutes they were ready? Nisha came in during Dadaji and Ramesh's fight and said she and Kabir are ready for the marriage? She brushed away Ramesh when he asked how suddenly KN are ready for the marriage. All these things can play in Ramesh's mind. Would he doubt about VJ also? 

Dadaji said he would severe ties with Ramesh if the marriage is broken. CM and Kabir leaving in 2 months would definitely be a badnaami which Dadaji cannot let happen. So can we say Ramesh would get to know CM and fight for Kabir to leave for LSD? Nisha would also understand? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...Big smile

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..LOL 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMA.HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.CHEERSSmile
thank u.Smile
i have made kabir my bday sharing big bro.ROFL

LOL,you are too funny girlSmile
on another note i dont want to make kabir my big bro coz vv will bevome my bb automatically and jo ramy ko insult kare i dont wantany sambandh with them.LOL

laboni11Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]@bold: i want virah to come to know about that soon.LOL
i actally dont want kabir to sacrifice his dreams. maybe when kabir wants to be in jaipur ramy convinces him to go?? if kabir indeed leaves lsd i dont want nisha or gf to be the reason. maybe vj comes to india and viraj blames kabir for snatching hismom and then kabirmisses the last date in order to stop viraj vs vj??Confused
[/QUOTE]

rema, why should Kabir sacrifice?he shouldn't just because (if) he loves Nisha and vice versa.I'm annoyed to see sacrifice drama in desi soaps.why can't they think out of the box?Kabir should concentrate on LSD no matter what.he can have nisha along with his dream.

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
@Deeksha I agree on the long distance relationship. 
I want Kabir and Nisha to achieve something in life before they get into marriage. Kabir is just nothing now. He doesn't have a job on his own...He has lot of dreams to follow. Same goes with Nisha. I don't want both of them to be tied up in GS for their lifetime. 

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

nisha has moved onfor sure but ramesh is still holding himself responsible for it and nisha hiding cm makes things worse. i want someone make nisha understand hwo ramy's pov. and kabir can be that person.

raka all the way. i will party if kabir stays because of ramy. LOL

Kabir has to know first...and Ramesh has to be vocal about it. Get drunk Ramy! LOL 

Would Ramesh get to know he was one of the reasons for Nisha to tell YES for CM? Confused

Ramesh would definitely be at least one of the prime reasons for Kabir to stay back. He is getting a father in Ramesh, someone whom he never had in his life.
cvs where is ramy's blue wali daaru ki bottle???? i want it back.LOL
actually ramy was not the reason but cvs will make him one.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

i think vj is a stern and strict lady.Confused what if she thinks nisha played iwht both her sons' feelings and blasts her?? dou thinkramy will keep quiet?? 
i too want an open talk between raka after fj issue is over. maybe kabir is confused and ramy clears it out??Confused

i dont think ramy will meet viraj coz viraj willnot call ramy untillhe gets the contract and the contract is with kn.

I think VJ is more like carefree. I think VJ-Kabir is more like western parent-child relationship. She might not be keeping tabs on his life. Just hi, hello types? Confused 

I feel VJ would definitely not like this CM and how Kabir has been trapped. May be she wouldn't like Nisha too and blasts Ramesh's parenting? Would Kabir keep quiet then? 

What if Ramesh finds out about Nisha's visits and Nisha tells exactly what's happening...and Ramesh goes to meet Viraj to put a full stop and sees the photo?

laboni11lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?
agree. he will want to clarify the situation first. i think he would want to confront them initially but would change his decision and would observe them. then he will come toknow about nisha's mm mode. i want ramy to stop this somehow. its irritating.

Even if he gets to know about MM mode...wouldn't his mind be thinking about Kabir leaving in 2 months? If he can see Nisha's MM mode, he would also see Kabir's jijak? What if he thinks Kabir is just passing time with Nisha? 

Ramesh is in a state where there can be so many thoughts pouring in. Is RaKa bond that strong for Ramesh not to suspect Kabir of any wrong intentions?

@ bold- million dollar question?what next then?that's where I don't see the logic of keeping the CM on board?after 2 months he will leave for LSD?why not get LS now rather than wasting time?or Ramesh would want to see their MM mode and play cupid?even though they are in love,they are too young and immature in marriage.they need to learn lot in life.It's better they break it-I know people in the forum will hate me for thisUnhappy.

Don't worry. I have been telling the same thing. KN are too immature to stay married. They can be in MM mode...but can't work this marriage out. Ramesh might play cupid, only when he understands Kabir has love for Nisha. If Ramesh knows about LSD and Kabir wanting to leave in 2 months, he wouldn't be thinking about cupid, but about LS and first informing the family. 

But I actually don't see Ramesh telling the family...but Dadaji getting to know from someone else. 
agree. kn are immature to be married. if not ls i atlest want a seperation and kn to concentrate on their dreams and goals.  

whatif dadaji  sees the contract???Confused

laboni11Shwets1502

Go to top