Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 17)

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

But what are those keys for? It's not for his cupboard? Is it his imaginary bank locker key? Confused Also...even if Kabir finds the key, Sumit can openly tell he must have dropped it when he came to visit him on the other day. Or he can tell Saurav stole it from him...LOL
If Sumit brings DoSa...GF would get nervous..and would be on Sumit's side? Confused Or they would show their trust on Saurav as he is one among them?

Is Saurav one among them? For the cousins, for sure. For the elders --barring RL, i'm not so sure. Wasn't there an earlier track wherein Saurav was framed for something and the elders got pissed at him/ told him to but out of their family matter? Idk. 

GF would definitely trust Sumit over Saurav, there's no question of that I feel. But, would Dolly bring up the abuse if Sumit starts pointing fingers at KaSa? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by laboni11

What if Sumit breaks CM truth when he gets confronted? Ramesh would have no chance or time to even question KN then..Confused

but the proof is gone and KN can always come up with stories.They are quite expert in lying now.Which tells me Kabir would want to come out clean but Nisha will stop him.I still don't see Nisha coming out clean with CM as she doesn't want Kabir to leave.

But what would Ramesh do? That's the second person who talks about CM. Wouldn't he tell that's the truth when KN goes lying again? Would he still maintain composure seeing KN lying? 

Yes, Sumit doesn't have the proof...but what would KN do if Ramesh questions along? Still lie? Ramesh would BAM Nisha if she goes lying...he can see through her eyes.

I don't think Ramesh would bring up CM in public after Sumit brings it up. I strongly feel that if Sumit brings up CM, Ramesh will be convinced that it exists but would be smart enough not to confront KN in public in front of the entire GF. Maybe in private.

Do you think Laxmi would counter CM? Because she knows Nisha actually loves Kabir so she thinks that KN marriage is real. Would she tell Ramesh if he brings up his CM doubt/ doubt on KN hiding something/ not having a good marriage? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

But what are those keys for? It's not for his cupboard? Is it his imaginary bank locker key? Confused Also...even if Kabir finds the key, Sumit can openly tell he must have dropped it when he came to visit him on the other day. Or he can tell Saurav stole it from him...LOL
If Sumit brings DoSa...GF would get nervous..and would be on Sumit's side? Confused Or they would show their trust on Saurav as he is one among them?

Sumit will bring DOSA once things started to heat up,if not him Leela defiantly will bring up as it will gain a point of trust for them.GH will be scared for DOLLY.I can picture V2,Dadaji/Dadi have skeptical looks on their face.They should at least ask Saurav ab it cuz he is family.

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

TBH Shweta, I'm still not completely sure how Sumit plans to frame Kabir for FJ. Say that Kabir made FJ and took RJ? And Ramesh isn't in the loop yet so Saurav can still be framed/ take the blame. Ramesh is only entering the loop it appears, from the precap. He doesn't have the entire background on Sumit as KaSa do (hating Kabir, knowing CM, abusing Dolly, etc.).  

Do you think Dada Ji would appoint Sumit? Wouldn't Sumit also get *technically* blamed as he was basically always there whenever Kabir signed deals? Idk. I think Dada Ji might transfer authority to his sons if anything because they're the only ones who can trust completely. 

Hm...hadn;t factored in swipe card. But no one knows about swipe card except for Saurav and Kabir. So if Saurav is questioned as to how he got in, he can just say he was following Sumit after Sumit swiped open the factory door? I feel like Saurav might take the blame just to save Kabir and thus wouldn't even mention swipe card? And then Kabir counters by proving Saurav innocent.  

Viraj's tone and dialogues were just plain disrespectful. I actually forwarded through a lot of them. Cannot stand them. 

Yeah detective Ramesh is definitely going to return with a vengeance. so many things to focus on!  

Although yeah -- I kinda do fear that Sumit *might* blurt out CM truth if he's cornered in being exposed. There's no way Sumit will go down without attempting to bring down Kabir at least once more. But, Sumit doesn't have proof of CM and Nisha can still lie about it. I honestly think she doesn't feel as guilty about the CM as Kabir does anymore because for her, it's just an obstacle to get over and forget as she wants to make the marriage work. Once the marriage is secure, CM is meaningless and joke. So she would deny I feel ?Kabir is a wildcard. He could be quiet which could make Ramesh suspicious and when Ramesh confronts him he confesses? 

Even I don't understand SuLee's plans...but one question Kabir would have to answer is how did the FJ enter his warehouse when he holds the swipe card. Does he have evidence to say it was Sumit? Also...how did Saurav enter the warehouse? How did he get the swipe card then? Wouldn't all this prove Kabir is at least careless and not fit to lead the project? Sumit can always bring in DoSa to say Saurav has some vengeance against him and that's why he is trying to frame him? Saurav might take blame, but is of no use. It wouldn't affect anyone. Kabir would be blamed with some thing. As for Ramesh, we can assume he is on his way to KNH and Saurav might come and tell about what he saw...and Ramesh might connect the dots of seeing Sumit nervous with the bag? Meanwhile Sumit may actually say he saw Saurav in the warehouse switching jewels? 

Don't know...if the fight turns out to be like Kabir Vs Sumit...Dadaji as well might give Sumit a chance to lead the project then...giving satisfaction to Sumit. I am still looking forward to Viren's reaction. 

Ramesh would be in detective mode, but he definitely needs some time to calm his mind and think if he has to cnfront KN immediately, when FJ strikes. 

Nisha! I just hate the fact that she feels no guilt for cheating RL, especially after seeing Lakshmi's panic attack. She might think she can make her marriage work, but that wouldn't change the fact that she has been fooling her parents and family. If she again lies to Ramesh...I can't predict how he would react. 

laboni11lovely_lady

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

@bold- sumit plans has so many loopholes man.I seriously don't get SULee's plan.What are they trying to do?Didn't he lost that key?Sumit is very impulsive and rational.Does he have any backup plans if he fails this one?I must say I didn't even see it's coming Saurav getting into the mess and DOSA will be questioned...

Yeah I'm super confused as well. I thought the FJ would be revealed on Kabir bday but his bday seems to be going well. And what was the point of including Viraj in the plan? And the signature of Kabir? 

And yeah, I've been waiting for Sumit to acknowledge that he lost his keys. But wasn't he in the same factory room? So he just walked passed his keys/ ignored them? 

And yeah I saw Saurav getting into it LOL. Saurav is also on Sumit's hit list now after DoSa. 

Btw, I'm from Canada Laboni! Where are you from??

about the keys-I thought he is gonna see it lying on the floor today but no chance.why didn't Saurav used that swipe card?
CANADA- Really?Me too.From Toronto,Smile

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Is Saurav one among them? For the cousins, for sure. For the elders --barring RL, i'm not so sure. Wasn't there an earlier track wherein Saurav was framed for something and the elders got pissed at him/ told him to but out of their family matter? Idk. 

GF would definitely trust Sumit over Saurav, there's no question of that I feel. But, would Dolly bring up the abuse if Sumit starts pointing fingers at KaSa? 

Hmmm...Yes. During Ritiesh time. But Saurav was indeed part of that plan. But there even Nisha wasn't trusted. 

Senior GF would definitely go for Sumit...also fearing Dolly's future. But if Dolly brings up the abuse, it's game over for Sumit. I want this abuse thing to be known to Ramesh. Dolly wants to show she is independent before she brings the truth to everyone. Not sure how she would react knowing Sumit is trying to ruin everyone's life.

laboni11lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I don't think Ramesh would bring up CM in public after Sumit brings it up. I strongly feel that if Sumit brings up CM, Ramesh will be convinced that it exists but would be smart enough not to confront KN in public in front of the entire GF. Maybe in private.

Do you think Laxmi would counter CM? Because she knows Nisha actually loves Kabir so she thinks that KN marriage is real. Would she tell Ramesh if he brings up his CM doubt/ doubt on KN hiding something/ not having a good marriage? 

Ramesh would definitely bring CM to the family, IF KN tells its the truth. He cannot hide that from the family knowing there are many who would be ready to tell Dadaji about it. But if Sumit tells about CM, would Ramesh deny it? Or would just remain silent? 

Lakshmi might tell about Nisha loving Kabir and wanting to make the marriage work...But would Ramesh believe that's the truth? What if he thinks Nisha lied about her love to calm Lakshmi? He wouldn't be ready to believe anyone now. 

laboni11lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Sumit will bring DOSA once things started to heat up,if not him Leela defiantly will bring up as it will gain a point of trust for them.GH will be scared for DOLLY.I can picture V2,Dadaji/Dadi have skeptical looks on their face.They should at least ask Saurav ab it cuz he is family.

Dadaji would be furious at the allegation. V2 would be scared. If Leela threatens for LS...then Dadaji would definitely support and favor Sumit to make Dolly's marriage work..and wouldn't be ready to listen to Dolly itself?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

Go to top