Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 38

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
just saw the article
why the hell is GF blaming Kabir alone if the article is true?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But Nisha isn't crying when she's at her house. She only starts crying after Kabir-Viraj fight no? I think Viraj reveals it to GF without KN knowing about it? And then he comes to their house and tells them he revealed CM and FJ and then the fight happens because Kabir hates being framed. And then Nisha starts crying seeing the fighting/ Kabir getting hurt/ realizing that their secrets are out and Kabir will be forced to leave her?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Depends on how Viraj puts it to GF...😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

But Nisha isn't crying when she's at her house. She only starts crying after Kabir-Viraj fight no? I think Viraj reveals it to GF without KN knowing about it? And then he comes to their house and tells them he revealed CM and FJ and then the fight happens because Kabir hates being framed. And then Nisha starts crying seeing the fighting/ Kabir getting hurt/ realizing that their secrets are out and Kabir will be forced to leave her?

If that's the case, may be only Ramesh knows about both, but KN thinks everyone knows? While Ramesh might not have told GF about CM, but FJ comes out eventually? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

just saw the article

why the hell is GF blaming Kabir alone if the article is true?

The idea was initially Kabir's. Maybe the family thinks Kabir forced / convinced Nisha for CM rather than the two being equal participants? Plus solely blaming Kabir would also take some blame off Nisha (their daughter/niece/ grand-daughter is innocent but her husband sucks -- basically Kabir plan?)
lovely_lady thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Depends on how Viraj puts it to GF...😕

But why would the family even believe Viraj? What power do his words hold? 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

Saurav is not in jail is he? that wud be really bad. Saurav had all the time in the world if he wanted to steal, surely GF shud see that...he had been the cousin's frnd for long. But i think he is in jail or something and is believed to be in league with Kabir. Cousins may not believe Kabir but they wud never think ill of Saurav. so i am guessing they are gonna be involved.

My doubt now is that when all this is cleared what wud make Kabir stay at all...we have not seen him in love with Nisha and i dont see GF especially Ramesh forcing them in marriage if CM is out...what wud make him stay is my question...unless he realises he has feelings for Nisha in a very short span of time but now the GF is against their relation...or better sumit does something bad meant for Kabir and Nisha gets deadly injured trying to save Kabir and Kabir has a realisation😆...LT is another option but without VJ i dont see it happening

But aftr seeing the segment i dont understand how Viraj thinks he has got a chance with Nisha...its clear in the scene that Nisha has feelings for Kabir rather than him...it seems really stupid or blind of viraj to not see this

Wouldnt it be quite dumb if anyone other than Rupan even believes that Saurav would do FJ or help Kabir in it? Anyway it is confusing that all this is happening and Saurav isnt in the picture.

Oh, i would love to see Nisha getting harmed. Lol...sadistic i know but a little emotional drama from Kabir would be nice to watch.

@bold...i think we have pretty much established that viraj is currently being blind and stupid😆. He would probably think that Ms. Nisha is pulling a Basanti moment for him.
lovely_lady thumbnail
I can see the family considering FJ because there's actual proof of that. But why would the GF (barring Ramesh who actually had suspicions from the first moment) even consider the possibility of KN having a CM? Do you think Viraj tells them and they shrug it off? Because to most of the GF, Kabir's GDA functions as like a split personality thing -- they recognize that he has a very good sign as well, as Dada Ji thought Kabir was a good fit for Nisha. Everyone thinks that KN have an alight marriage. 

Maybe after FJ breaks and Kabir blamed that's when GF starts believing CM and Kabir image is even worse? 
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

But why would the family even believe Viraj? What power do his words hold? 

FJ! He would have proof that Kabir is involved in FJ which them in his warehouse...and would tell how Kabir is planning to run away with it, because the marriage is CM. Kabir wouldn't be able to deny it? 

The problem is...whatever Viraj is going to tell is actually THE TRUTH..except for the FJ. Running away is planned...CM is planned. So Kabir would be trapped. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I can see the family considering FJ because there's actual proof of that. But why would the GF (barring Ramesh who actually had suspicions from the first moment) even consider the possibility of KN having a CM? Do you think Viraj tells them and they shrug it off? Because to most of the GF, Kabir's GDA functions as like a split personality thing -- they recognize that he has a very good sign as well, as Dada Ji thought Kabir was a good fit for Nisha. Everyone thinks that KN have an alight marriage. 

Maybe after FJ breaks and Kabir blamed that's when GF starts believing CM and Kabir image is even worse? 

If Viraj alleges CM...and KN are questioned...KN are going to accept it right?