Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Same segment discussion...Speculate what could have happened. Why is Viraj there? Is he the one to tell GF? Does GF know both FJ and CM? 

aneri and taher's statements are contradicting yaar. maybe fj comes out in gf and cm comes out in front of nisha's immediate family ie RL sukku bunty instead of GF???😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

but why would nisha be at knh is the question. ðŸ˜•

She can be if she's not aware the truth is out.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

I think we'll get this. But soon after Ramesh would come and Nisha will be grateful.

That's what I want to know.. initially it can look that Kabir planned to escape with the jewels but after Nisha-Saurav support him, at least CM wouldn't be his fault alone.

Ramesh can give his support...but he has to stay angry yar. This isn't something which he can take easily. These two dakkans may be suffering now, but they did all this intentionally and hence has to be punished in some way according to me. 

Kabir may get any support, but he has to clear his name with evidence. As for CM, yes...he isn't entirely at fault but equally. Now we wouldn't know how CM goes across to GF. Even to Ramesh, Viraj said Kabir would leave in 2 months and then what would happen to Nisha, making Ramesh see Kabir in bad image. 
Teogapi thumbnail

I think we'll get this. But soon after Ramesh would come and Nisha will be grateful.

That's what I want to know.. initially it can look that Kabir planned to escape with the jewels but after Nisha-Saurav support him, at least CM wouldn't be his fault alone.

but will the family believe viraj as the warehouse belongs to viraj and they can put the entire blame on viraj too. 
i want ramy to take time to support nisha this time. onely then she will understand his importance.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Both attacking with the same question...😆 
Why Nisha is in KNH! I don't know. May be it's only Ramesh who confronts KN regarding CM, family knows about FJ? I don't know..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

aneri and taher's statements are contradicting yaar. maybe fj comes out in gf and cm comes out in front of nisha's immediate family ie RL sukku bunty instead of GF???😕

Lakshmi isn't in the picture as of now. Cousins are out of the question according to me. So Ramesh might confront KN...Or Viraj might call Ramesh and Kabir and break about FJ also? 

Ramesh wouldn't believe...but parallely Sumit tells about FJ to GF?
Teogapi thumbnail

She can be if she's not aware the truth is out.

but she is na thats why she was crying. she was sad even before viraj entered. what if viraj tells gf knows about cm and about fj assuming that ramy told gf about cm??? kn too can assume the same and in reality only ramy knows about cm not gf??? i am going mad coz of this.😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but will the family believe viraj as the warehouse belongs to viraj and they can put the entire blame on viraj too. 

i want ramy to take time to support nisha this time. onely then she will understand his importance.

Why did Kabir sign Viraj's land first would be the question? He signed Viraj's house also? 

FJ are in Kabir's warehouse, and he holds the swipe card. So even if he isn't involved, he is responsible? Question would be where is the RJ? They would know Sumit is involved, but would they be able to point without evidence,  especially when Sumit is also damaad and Leela is around? 

Ramesh has to take time...and Nisha has to see how much she has hurt him. I don't want KN to be self pitying. They have done a blunder and they deserve what they are going to face IMPOV.

But I feel Nisha wouldn't even think f Ramesh or speaking to him alone. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Shweta - Angry Ramesh is definitely going to be there. It can't be this easy for Nisha again. But I see Ramesh giving in after he sees Nisha's emotional state. Of course Nisha would profusely apologize too.
Btw why would Kabir suffer? Unless the separation brings out some feelings, this is his gateway handed to him on platter. As for him feeling guilty over cheating GF and leaving, he was gonna do that still despite his reservations.
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Ramesh can give his support...but he has to stay angry yar. This isn't something which he can take easily. These two dakkans may be suffering now, but they did all this intentionally and hence has to be punished in some way according to me. 

Kabir may get any support, but he has to clear his name with evidence. As for CM, yes...he isn't entirely at fault but equally. Now we wouldn't know how CM goes across to GF. Even to Ramesh, Viraj said Kabir would leave in 2 months and then what would happen to Nisha, making Ramesh see Kabir in bad image. 

Ramy can support for fj coz that was not kn'smistake but sumit's planning but i want him to be angry at kn for cm.