Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Shivani...But why is Viraj in the picture again? And that too the. Very next day?

I think Sumit again twists his words and tells Viraj that Kabir wants to run away with fake jewels. Taher said so in his byte and also his dialogue.

I'm still doubtful about GF knowing. If they know what are KN doing in KNH? But then Aneri said that family is blaming Kabir. If this is out in front of GF like this then there is no way Nisha would be staying with Kabir.
But where is Saurav?? Didn't he see Sumit exchanging jewelry? Aisa kya hua?? Something big is missing. We just have other half of the situation hence things aren't adding up.
Originally posted by -SH-

I think Sumit again twists his words and tells Viraj that Kabir wants to run away with fake jewels. Taher said so in his byte and also his dialogue.

I'm still doubtful about GF knowing. If they know what are KN doing in KNH? But then Aneri said that family is blaming Kabir. If this is out in front of GF like this then there is no way Nisha would be staying with Kabir.

I feel GF would get to know...and Nisha tells she still supports Kabir...fights them and is in KNH? 

So Sumit knowing he might get caught informs Viraj? 

May be Ramesh doesn't suspect Sumit in the precao?

But where is Saurav?? Didn't he see Sumit exchanging jewelry? Aisa kya hua?? Something big is missing. We just have other half of the situation hence things aren't adding up.

May be he got arrested? Not possible but may be? 

@laboni But what proof would Viraj have?
Kabir getting framed was expected...as well as CM coming out...but still something doesn't add up.

Why did Taher said he tells Ramesh that Kabir is running away with all jewels...would Ramesh fall for Viraj's words then? Along with GF? He isn't GOD to know what's the truth by himself...yet...would not he try to get to know what KN has to say?

Ramesh already believed Viraj CM even-though he didn't show it in front of him.Some kind of proof Viraj definitely holds on.Who knows may be a copy of that contract.

I feel GF would get to know...and Nisha tells she still supports Kabir...fights them and is in KNH? 

So Sumit knowing he might get caught informs Viraj? 

May be Ramesh doesn't suspect Sumit in the precao?

I don't think so.. Ek toh she's gone ahead with CM hiding from her family and now she'll raise her voice against them? She's in the wrong she wouldn't I suppose. Maybe Nisha hasn't been a part of confrontation. Or KN have just got to know that Viraj has told everyone about CM and the confrontation is yet to happen. That is why she was so worried?

Yeah I guess he manages to escape from Ramesh and to be on the safer side tells a different story to Viraj. Who next day tries to "save" Nisha.
Originally posted by laboni11

Ramesh already believed Viraj CM even-though he didn't show it in front of him.Some kind of proof Viraj definitely holds on.Who knows may be a copy of that contract.

I think Viraj would bring proof for FJ and not CM and would break both leaving no chance for Ramesh to tell anything? What can he say also? 

Only thing I don't want Ramesh to believe is Kabir is a fraud.

That's my thought too,he saw sumit exchanging the jewels.wouldn't sumit fear that?where was he in the OLV?or sumit has goons locked him up? Something definitely missing.
Shivani...So GF gets to know one side and Ramesh alone confronts KN? Or only Kabir is a part of confrontation? 
Nisha...I can't imagine what she can tell for CM. But FJ...she would be strong with Kabir. I think everyone would be down...but later pick up to do Sumit's BP? 

What if Sumit tells Ramesh that he has saved the real jewels and Saurav is in warehouse with fake jewels?
Originally posted by laboni11

That's my thought too,he saw sumit exchanging the jewels.wouldn't sumit fear that?where was he in the OLV?or sumit has goons locked him up? Something definitely missing.

Obviously Saurav has been forced to be MIA. Either he's locked up/arrested or goons have taken him. Where else could he be? Locked in warehouse still?