Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I thought that would be the way Ramesh would get to know something is wrong and find about CM. But Viraj has broken the truth directly. I want Ramesh to suspect if Kabir's mom knows about CM or even the marriage. He might think how Kabir never let anyone speak to VJ or give her number. 

which remind me of VJ?
where is she?why doesn't she call Kabir often?so far we have seen only 2/3 shots of them.Is her busy life is the thin line between them?is she that busy to call her one and only son?πŸ€”
though I can't make out of her character yet till she is in frame but I have a odd feeling she will be against NIsha/GH.

laboni11 thumbnail

He behaves differently with Dadaji though...πŸ˜” Viraj has absolutely no clue how strong Ramesh can get against Dadaji also. He doesn't know how much Nisha loves Ramesh...and wouldn't let him get insulted. 

But the problem is Nisha never has expressed how important Ramesh is to Viraj. She had let Ramesh getting PUSHED twice...but never said a word about it to Viraj and goes to help him?

I second that πŸ‘πŸΌ.Damn true.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laboni11

which remind me of VJ?
where is she?why doesn't she call Kabir often?so far we have seen only 2/3 shots of them.Is her busy life is the thin line between them?is she that busy to call her one and only son?πŸ€”
though I can't make out of her character yet till she is in frame but I have a odd feeling she will be against NIsha/GH.

I think it's a very formal relationship between Kabir and VJ. I mean..Kabir never missed his mother during his birthday, and it seems like she has never made anything special for his birthday either. She calls him very rarely and vice versa, so it's more like they believe in leading their lives and give space. So I don't feel there is a very strong and close bond there. And if illegitimate factor is true, Kabir would think that's the reason why his mother was never close to him? 

I do feel VJ would be against Nisha and GF...and hence Kabir? Wouldn't Kabir side with Nisha and GF? And I also feel VJ might be a factor for Dadaji to be strongly against KN...since he wouldn't want to make the same msitake as it Dolly's case..ignoring Leela?
laboni11 thumbnail

I think it's a very formal relationship between Kabir and VJ. I mean..Kabir never missed his mother during his birthday, and it seems like she has never made anything special for his birthday either. She calls him very rarely and vice versa, so it's more like they believe in leading their lives and give space. So I don't feel there is a very strong and close bond there. And if illegitimate factor is true, Kabir would think that's the reason why his mother was never close to him? 

I do feel VJ would be against Nisha and GF...and hence Kabir? Wouldn't Kabir side with Nisha and GF? And I also feel VJ might be a factor for Dadaji to be strongly against KN...since he wouldn't want to make the same msitake as it Dolly's case..ignoring Leela?

@ bold - hell yeah!she can emotionally blackmail kabir?or may be in all this she will be standing with Viraj?Dadaji will learn his lesson by that time also another factor could be ab him being Illegitimate.GF will be strongly against this.there is gonna be 2 battle grounds one GF vs VVJ and VVJ vs K.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@ bold - hell yeah!she can emotionally blackmail kabir?or may be in all this she will be standing with Viraj?Dadaji will learn his lesson by that time also another factor could be ab him being Illegitimate.GF will be strongly against this.there is gonna be 2 battle grounds one GF vs VVJ and VVJ vs K.

I don't think she would emotionally blackmail Kabir. She would just say "Break up and come" type. May be her anger towards S2 would have an impact on the way she sees Dadaji? I think she would just don't want anything associated with India and would want Kabir back to Dubai. May be knowing Viraj had been involved with Nisha, and there are chances of meeting Viraj, VJ would want to leave immediately? 

I think GF and VJ would want KNs LS for different reasons. And then IF KN actually wants to be together, then we would have Rameshians and Ramesh fighting for KN. 

In between all this, I want a RL fight somewhere. They cannot have the same opinions all the time.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

gotta go.be back soon😊

Bye!😊
laboni11 thumbnail

In between all this, I want a RL fight somewhere. They cannot have the same opinions all the time.
[/QUOTE]

It's high time they should stand in opposite pole.YEs, they are couple and should be in same frame but not every time.A couple can have different opinion ab anything to everything and be in the same frame to accept the others perspective.(like -me and my fianc-we try to have full attention when we discuss ab our views and end up standing in opposite side-LOLL).We can see how they interpret each other's ideas.Would be fun to watch,but Lakshmi has to be there na.I should really leave now.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

It's high time they should stand in opposite pole.YEs, they are couple and should be in same frame but not every time.A couple can have different opinion ab anything to everything and be in the same frame to accept the others perspective.(like -me and my fianc-we try to have full attention when we discuss ab our views and end up standing in opposite side-LOLL).We can see how they interpret each other's ideas.Would be fun to watch,but Lakshmi has to be there na.I should really leave now.πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
I think except for the time Ramesh left the house, RL have been able to understand each other perfectly well never to be opposite each other. They have been able to sort of the differences too very easily according to me. Hence I do want to see some friction between RL, because of KN making them feel guilty for that also..πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
http://www.tellyguru.com/kabir-exposes-summits-real-face-in-front-of-gangwals/

^ The writing is bad but seems legit. If this is true then lot of scope for upcoming drama with LT, Ramesh on CM, RaKa bond and KN.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Shivani...Didn't you feel it looked more like speculation. What we have been telling? 
I find it would look too out of place if Saurav alone gets framed...πŸ˜•