Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Is Saurav one among them? For the cousins, for sure. For the elders --barring RL, i'm not so sure. Wasn't there an earlier track wherein Saurav was framed for something and the elders got pissed at him/ told him to but out of their family matter? Idk. 

GF would definitely trust Sumit over Saurav, there's no question of that I feel. But, would Dolly bring up the abuse if Sumit starts pointing fingers at KaSa? 

Isha- Dolly won't bring up the abuse cause the fear of V2/Dadaji and also for more badnaami but I see Nisha can and will without any question.Sumit is good in kitchen politics he know very well that Kabir is smart enough to figure out what,where and how.by physically abusing Dolly he is brining hell on him.Once the abuse is out I see GF standing strong against him.Btw,GF has to listen to Dolly's side of story.She is their Izzat.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laboni11

Ramesh knows his daughter too well,he will know Nisha is lying but pretending to  be ok.Do you think Ramesh will mention VIraj/Ramy conversation to them?I doubt though.I think Kabir will spill the bean-he is very guilty.NIsha is lost at the moment-I don't have much hope.Ramesh will for sure observe KN and then question them.He will be super confuse what to make out of this.Btw, does Ramy knows ab Nisha loves Kabir?where is lakshmi?she is never there when she needed?

I think Ramesh would be very much hurt when he sees guilt in KN if they are questioned about CM. It would be like "world crumbling" moment for him. Nisha cannot lie to Ramesh. She just can't see his eye. And if KN knows Ramesh knows somehow, they cannot just meet Ramesh. What would they tell him? 

I think Ramesh wouldn't mention about his meeting with Viraj. But Ramesh still has to deal with Viraj. He cannot let him roam around telling he loves Nisha and Nisha loves him back. 

Lakshmi! Honestly...except for the fact of telling Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir...she is of no use...😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

If Leela brings up DoSa, Dolly can 100% counter with Sumit abuse -- she even has marks and witnesses. 

Yes...but that wouldn't be enough for LS right? I mean..Sumit might apologise saying he did it in a fit of anger because Dolly never supported him, and was always with Saurav?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...😃

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..😆 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think Ramesh would be very much hurt when he sees guilt in KN if they are questioned about CM. It would be like "world crumbling" moment for him. Nisha cannot lie to Ramesh. She just can't see his eye. And if KN knows Ramesh knows somehow, they cannot just meet Ramesh. What would they tell him? 

I think Ramesh wouldn't mention about his meeting with Viraj. But Ramesh still has to deal with Viraj. He cannot let him roam around telling he loves Nisha and Nisha loves him back. 

Lakshmi! Honestly...except for the fact of telling Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir...she is of no use...😕

Ramy wont be able to confront KN cozbefore that fj will break. and maybe he will see the love in nisha's eyes for kabira and potential love of kabira for nisha??? but what about LSD??? More thancm ramy will be more hurt when he comes to know about nisha visiting PH for viraj's physio. i think that was only for making viraj believe that nisha stillloves him and not for LT.😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?
Teogapi thumbnail

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...😃

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..😆 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 

thank u 😃.mummy made semiya payasam.😉
then my dream scene can come. lakshmi blaming nisha for Ramy's health and guilty nisha. my dream scene.😆

i think ramy will confront nisha akele mein and she will tell everything from cm to her love to viraj's sessions etc. 
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?

agree. he will want to clarify the situation first. i think he would want to confront them initially but would change his decision and would observe them. then he will come toknow about nisha's mm mode. i want ramy to stop this somehow. its irritating.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CM should be out in open asap because I can't see Ramesh this sad and depress.I don't give a dam how or when,all I want Ramesh in action.Baki shaab BHaard meya jai.BOY! how much trust he has on KN.As much as I love KN but I am super angry with them on this.GRRHH!😡