Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 14

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

But what are those keys for? It's not for his cupboard? Is it his imaginary bank locker key? 😕 Also...even if Kabir finds the key, Sumit can openly tell he must have dropped it when he came to visit him on the other day. Or he can tell Saurav stole it from him...😆

If Sumit brings DoSa...GF would get nervous..and would be on Sumit's side? 😕 Or they would show their trust on Saurav as he is one among them?

Sumit will bring DOSA once things started to heat up,if not him Leela defiantly will bring up as it will gain a point of trust for them.GH will be scared for DOLLY.I can picture V2,Dadaji/Dadi have skeptical looks on their face.They should at least ask Saurav ab it cuz he is family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

TBH Shweta, I'm still not completely sure how Sumit plans to frame Kabir for FJ. Say that Kabir made FJ and took RJ? And Ramesh isn't in the loop yet so Saurav can still be framed/ take the blame. Ramesh is only entering the loop it appears, from the precap. He doesn't have the entire background on Sumit as KaSa do (hating Kabir, knowing CM, abusing Dolly, etc.).  

Do you think Dada Ji would appoint Sumit? Wouldn't Sumit also get *technically* blamed as he was basically always there whenever Kabir signed deals? Idk. I think Dada Ji might transfer authority to his sons if anything because they're the only ones who can trust completely. 

Hm...hadn;t factored in swipe card. But no one knows about swipe card except for Saurav and Kabir. So if Saurav is questioned as to how he got in, he can just say he was following Sumit after Sumit swiped open the factory door? I feel like Saurav might take the blame just to save Kabir and thus wouldn't even mention swipe card? And then Kabir counters by proving Saurav innocent.  

Viraj's tone and dialogues were just plain disrespectful. I actually forwarded through a lot of them. Cannot stand them. 

Yeah detective Ramesh is definitely going to return with a vengeance. so many things to focus on!  

Although yeah -- I kinda do fear that Sumit *might* blurt out CM truth if he's cornered in being exposed. There's no way Sumit will go down without attempting to bring down Kabir at least once more. But, Sumit doesn't have proof of CM and Nisha can still lie about it. I honestly think she doesn't feel as guilty about the CM as Kabir does anymore because for her, it's just an obstacle to get over and forget as she wants to make the marriage work. Once the marriage is secure, CM is meaningless and joke. So she would deny I feel ?Kabir is a wildcard. He could be quiet which could make Ramesh suspicious and when Ramesh confronts him he confesses? 

Even I don't understand SuLee's plans...but one question Kabir would have to answer is how did the FJ enter his warehouse when he holds the swipe card. Does he have evidence to say it was Sumit? Also...how did Saurav enter the warehouse? How did he get the swipe card then? Wouldn't all this prove Kabir is at least careless and not fit to lead the project? Sumit can always bring in DoSa to say Saurav has some vengeance against him and that's why he is trying to frame him? Saurav might take blame, but is of no use. It wouldn't affect anyone. Kabir would be blamed with some thing. As for Ramesh, we can assume he is on his way to KNH and Saurav might come and tell about what he saw...and Ramesh might connect the dots of seeing Sumit nervous with the bag? Meanwhile Sumit may actually say he saw Saurav in the warehouse switching jewels? 

Don't know...if the fight turns out to be like Kabir Vs Sumit...Dadaji as well might give Sumit a chance to lead the project then...giving satisfaction to Sumit. I am still looking forward to Viren's reaction. 

Ramesh would be in detective mode, but he definitely needs some time to calm his mind and think if he has to cnfront KN immediately, when FJ strikes. 

Nisha! I just hate the fact that she feels no guilt for cheating RL, especially after seeing Lakshmi's panic attack. She might think she can make her marriage work, but that wouldn't change the fact that she has been fooling her parents and family. If she again lies to Ramesh...I can't predict how he would react. 
laboni11 thumbnail

Yeah I'm super confused as well. I thought the FJ would be revealed on Kabir bday but his bday seems to be going well. And what was the point of including Viraj in the plan? And the signature of Kabir? 

And yeah, I've been waiting for Sumit to acknowledge that he lost his keys. But wasn't he in the same factory room? So he just walked passed his keys/ ignored them? 

And yeah I saw Saurav getting into it LOL. Saurav is also on Sumit's hit list now after DoSa. 

Btw, I'm from Canada Laboni! Where are you from??

about the keys-I thought he is gonna see it lying on the floor today but no chance.why didn't Saurav used that swipe card?
CANADA- Really?Me too.From Toronto,😊

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Is Saurav one among them? For the cousins, for sure. For the elders --barring RL, i'm not so sure. Wasn't there an earlier track wherein Saurav was framed for something and the elders got pissed at him/ told him to but out of their family matter? Idk. 

GF would definitely trust Sumit over Saurav, there's no question of that I feel. But, would Dolly bring up the abuse if Sumit starts pointing fingers at KaSa? 

Hmmm...Yes. During Ritiesh time. But Saurav was indeed part of that plan. But there even Nisha wasn't trusted. 

Senior GF would definitely go for Sumit...also fearing Dolly's future. But if Dolly brings up the abuse, it's game over for Sumit. I want this abuse thing to be known to Ramesh. Dolly wants to show she is independent before she brings the truth to everyone. Not sure how she would react knowing Sumit is trying to ruin everyone's life.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I don't think Ramesh would bring up CM in public after Sumit brings it up. I strongly feel that if Sumit brings up CM, Ramesh will be convinced that it exists but would be smart enough not to confront KN in public in front of the entire GF. Maybe in private.

Do you think Laxmi would counter CM? Because she knows Nisha actually loves Kabir so she thinks that KN marriage is real. Would she tell Ramesh if he brings up his CM doubt/ doubt on KN hiding something/ not having a good marriage? 

Ramesh would definitely bring CM to the family, IF KN tells its the truth. He cannot hide that from the family knowing there are many who would be ready to tell Dadaji about it. But if Sumit tells about CM, would Ramesh deny it? Or would just remain silent? 

Lakshmi might tell about Nisha loving Kabir and wanting to make the marriage work...But would Ramesh believe that's the truth? What if he thinks Nisha lied about her love to calm Lakshmi? He wouldn't be ready to believe anyone now. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laboni11

Sumit will bring DOSA once things started to heat up,if not him Leela defiantly will bring up as it will gain a point of trust for them.GH will be scared for DOLLY.I can picture V2,Dadaji/Dadi have skeptical looks on their face.They should at least ask Saurav ab it cuz he is family.

Dadaji would be furious at the allegation. V2 would be scared. If Leela threatens for LS...then Dadaji would definitely support and favor Sumit to make Dolly's marriage work..and wouldn't be ready to listen to Dolly itself?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even I don't understand SuLee's plans...but one question Kabir would have to answer is how did the FJ enter his warehouse when he holds the swipe card. Does he have evidence to say it was Sumit? Also...how did Saurav enter the warehouse? How did he get the swipe card then? Wouldn't all this prove Kabir is at least careless and not fit to lead the project? Sumit can always bring in DoSa to say Saurav has some vengeance against him and that's why he is trying to frame him? Saurav might take blame, but is of no use. It wouldn't affect anyone. Kabir would be blamed with some thing. As for Ramesh, we can assume he is on his way to KNH and Saurav might come and tell about what he saw...and Ramesh might connect the dots of seeing Sumit nervous with the bag? Meanwhile Sumit may actually say he saw Saurav in the warehouse switching jewels? 

Don't know...if the fight turns out to be like Kabir Vs Sumit...Dadaji as well might give Sumit a chance to lead the project then...giving satisfaction to Sumit. I am still looking forward to Viren's reaction. 

Ramesh would be in detective mode, but he definitely needs some time to calm his mind and think if he has to cnfront KN immediately, when FJ strikes. 

Nisha! I just hate the fact that she feels no guilt for cheating RL, especially after seeing Lakshmi's panic attack. She might think she can make her marriage work, but that wouldn't change the fact that she has been fooling her parents and family. If she again lies to Ramesh...I can't predict how he would react. 

Is Kabir the only one who holds the swipe card? So Sumit made a copy? Because in today's episode, Sumit entered using a different swipe card as Kabir's card was with Sumit. 

But yeah, I think Kabir might definitely be removed from heading the project. It's a good thing really -- he didn't even want to do it in the first place nor was he qualified enough.  

Does Sumit know it was Saurav who was following him? I thought he just saw Saurav's arm but didn't recognize it as being Saurav's. Idk. 

I feel like Saurav is stuck in the factory and will get caught tomorrow when someone opens/ checks on factory. And then once home for questioning, Sumit will frame him? Both groups have a lack of evidence -- it's all based on what they saw/ they say. Sumit can't really prove Kabir did FJ but yes Kabir was careless. KaSu can't really prove Sumit took jewels because they don't know where he put them -- unless Nisha brings up Leela jewels?  It's a convoluted mess. 

I also feel like GF would not immediately believe Sumit if he tries to frame Kabir. The cousins will definitely back up Kabir. 

Honestly, once all Rameshians start working together (along with Ramesh) then Sumit bp is only a few days away. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Is Kabir the only one who holds the swipe card? So Sumit made a copy? Because in today's episode, Sumit entered using a different swipe card as Kabir's card was with Sumit. 

But yeah, I think Kabir might definitely be removed from heading the project. It's a good thing really -- he didn't even want to do it in the first place nor was he qualified enough.  

Does Sumit know it was Saurav who was following him? I thought he just saw Saurav's arm but didn't recognize it as being Saurav's. Idk. 

I feel like Saurav is stuck in the factory and will get caught tomorrow when someone opens/ checks on factory. And then once home for questioning, Sumit will frame him? Both groups have a lack of evidence -- it's all based on what they saw/ they say. Sumit can't really prove Kabir did FJ but yes Kabir was careless. KaSu can't really prove Sumit took jewels because they don't know where he put them -- unless Nisha brings up Leela jewels?  It's a convoluted mess. 

I also feel like GF would not immediately believe Sumit if he tries to frame Kabir. The cousins will definitely back up Kabir. 

Honestly, once all Rameshians start working together (along with Ramesh) then Sumit bp is only a few days away. 

Loopholes in writing...but I think swipe card thing would definitely come up. 

Saurav...I think KN would somewhere realise Saurav is missing na? I think security might find Saurav and call Kabir? 

I think Sumit knows it's Saurav. Now Sumit does have that Shekawat's cheque which he wanted to use for something else. Also the land deal. As for evidence...FJ is in Kabir's warehouse. What other evidence is needed then? 

I think Rameshians would work after Dadaji makes a decision. 
laboni11 thumbnail

But what would Ramesh do? That's the second person who talks about CM. Wouldn't he tell that's the truth when KN goes lying again? Would he still maintain composure seeing KN lying? 

Yes, Sumit doesn't have the proof...but what would KN do if Ramesh questions along? Still lie? Ramesh would BAM Nisha if she goes lying...he can see through her eyes.

Ramesh knows his daughter too well,he will know Nisha is lying but pretending to  be ok.Do you think Ramesh will mention VIraj/Ramy conversation to them?I doubt though.I think Kabir will spill the bean-he is very guilty.NIsha is lost at the moment-I don't have much hope.Ramesh will for sure observe KN and then question them.He will be super confuse what to make out of this.Btw, does Ramy knows ab Nisha loves Kabir?where is lakshmi?she is never there when she needed?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Leela brings up DoSa, Dolly can 100% counter with Sumit abuse -- she even has marks and witnesses.