Nibir in Nibirian's Nazariya- 2/5/15 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
The scene was heart touching jab Kabir akela tha ghar mein
Ek taraf he wanated nisha to be there for him par yeh sach woh accept nai karna chahta tha.
Re Kabiraa maan ja😭
Loved the epi..Nibir scene cake cutting kabir emotional scene applyng cake scene n the last scne..loved it
so kabir' s mom knows whr kabir is right?
poor kabir searching 4 his bro n that bro is d 1
who goes complaining to ramesh abt him  

Originally posted by janvi0513

πŸ˜†
Waise now I think I understood how come kabir's fracture got okay in day

Lol yeah they are fast. If only they would confess that fast too. I feel kabir wud leave her then nisha will get married to BD on the marriage day CD will cm bk and say yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti BD will ask y CD will say kyunki aap meri rokne aaye the lekin iss baar nisha sirf meri hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ok just kidding
Originally posted by ammu4u

Loved the epi..Nibir scene cake cutting kabir emotional scene applyng cake scene n the last scne..loved it

Oh yes that cake cutting scene was gud and cake throwing too πŸ˜†
It was a real good episode

1. Kabir's emotional overflow coz having to celebrate a lonely bday was the epic scene of the episode. Mishkat Varma is really good in acting. I am almost wishing him to become a national TV celeb like Barun Sobti, KSG,And GC.

2. Ramesh is so damn disappointed in KN...I almost see BAM BAM KN coming up...

3. NiBir and Cousins fun was really too good...Thoroughly enjoyed it.

But what was disappointing is it was too jumbled up and unneeded 4 it to b on b'day.We could have it all on some other day and NiBir and cousins bday celebration the entire episode!!
And with niggling doubts that speed is coz NAUC is gona wind up dint lemme njoy it

And Nisha salwar look was way too disappointing esp the hair...for the intended look...it needed to be special

But the way Kabir looked away to control his feelings made me go all awww ;)
Originally posted by picadally

Oh yes that cake cutting scene was gud and cake throwing too πŸ˜†
dono kithna cute lag raha tha with cake on faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†suku bunty jwalu with kabir scne bhi cute thaπŸ˜ƒ..loved it...even suku started likng Kabiraa...sirf sukethu se SukuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ammu4u

dono kithna cute lag raha tha with cake on faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†suku bunty jwalu with kabir scne bhi cute thaπŸ˜ƒ..loved it...even suku started likng Kabiraa...sirf sukethu se SukuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh yes even i was thinking the same sirf suketu se suku. My fav was when nisha gives him the camera he was so overwhelmed by it. Loved that scene.
Originally posted by picadally

Oh yes even i was thinking the same sirf suketu se suku. My fav was when nisha gives him the camera he was so overwhelmed by it. Loved that scene.
Mine too...loved Mishu's xpression der...😳..he is veerymuch improved his acting skillsπŸ‘
Originally posted by JustMySelf

m confused y kabir hs no feelings 4 nisha?
is he still in love wid his ex?
poor girl😭

Eh no I dun thnk so dear... dat stpd gal tho ditched kabira yrs ago! 😑 But it might have made him s little commitment phobic... That is possible... so he might not want to believe he is in love with Nisha of the fear that she might leave him in future... But for him to overcome it he needs to realize the true extent of his love and hers too... He needs to realize that no matter wat happens she will b always with him! 😳Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago