...-Riya-...

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
16 pages?ShockedLOL

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 02 May 2015 at 11:02pm

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Lol indeed I m angry but not with the spoiler. I knew he was going to propose her. It was evident when he was last onscreen. I am angry because CVS are butchering history and I can't see altu hurt. Razia can go in hell, I care for altu only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HaremSultan

Lol indeed I m angry but not with the spoiler. I knew he was going to propose her. It was evident when he was last onscreen. I am angry because CVS are butchering history and I can't see altu hurt. Razia can go in hell, I care for altu only.
Are she won't get married why ru so tensed. Razia would only become Mrs.Altunia onlyBlushing
Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Yes but I want Mrs altunia to think about Mr altunia. Real razia loved him despite his rebellion,so much so that she never left his side,same with altu but in the show I feel she is always rude with him. Not for once she tried to talk nicely with him.

...-Riya-...

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Yes but I want Mrs altunia to think about Mr altunia. Real razia loved him despite his rebellion,so much so that she never left his side,same with altu but in the show I feel she is always rude with him. Not for once she tried to talk nicely with him.

Arre jab pyar ho ga tab pyar se bole gi na, sab eik hi din mein to nahi dikhayen ge na LOL

Abhi to woh dost bhi nahi bane LOL

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 03 May 2015 at 6:08am

...-Riya-...

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged

She is a princess its natural but she trusts him so much even after he endangered her life and she doesn't understand she still trusts him enough to learn from him
They r perfect. And even altu is not shareef he is kinda rude too sometimes LOL

...-Riya-...

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged

I felt she was nice enough to him during their training sessions.LOL

Writers need to show some nok jhok b/w couples, that's why they immediately had them argue after he rescued her from the slave traders...giving Razia a nice excuse (only in a showLOL) to be grateful and still not warm up to him.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangioveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I felt she was nice enough to him during their training sessions.LOL

Writers need to show some nok jhok b/w couples, that's why they immediately had them argue after he rescued her from the slave traders...giving Razia a nice excuse (only in a showLOL) to be grateful and still not warm up to him.LOL

Haan she was nice. Are altu has high level ka attitude too. Wo shehzadi kyun uske attitude k saamne jhuke. But she is not o rude bas sahi he. Riya rude kya hta he ye koi humse poocheLOL

...-Riya-...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Razia Sultan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index