3 [4.55%]
46 [69.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

I feel Ishra dont need to Say the actual words to say they love each other!

But never the less sometimes u just need to say ILU just to reassure ur partner that no matter the circumstances u r there for them or just to express ur feelings!

(Ok maybe i might get tagged as a basher but these r my honest opinions.)

I did not like it much! (Although I will watch only the confession for old times sake).

Firstly they made Raman throwIshita out f Bhalla house n use those horrible words. They shud have given an end to that sequence.

They cud have shown Ishra missing each other, Raman manaoing Ishita etc n then in the end there cud have been a dramatic n intense ILU.

I liked the fact that they made this ILU personal inside their room n not in front f people. There is no harm in letting the whole world know that 2 ppl love each other but I still feel those two people shud hear it only for themselves at least for the first time.

It kinda looks Marketting gimmicks to make Raman express n Ishita not saying ILU but makes sense from storyline POV as they want to put n end to her past frist n then show her completely moving on. (Here past doesnt mean she is in love wid Subbu but her insecurities).

The underlying concept is amazing but the execution falters every single time Ouch

I am with u Megha, they shud have had a closure on that daffa ho jao and rejected maal. However he has already said all those words and he said tumne mujhe jaanwar se insaan banaya - I dont think he is a decent human being as yet...they have messed up RKB royally...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged

I feel Ishra dont need to Say the actual words to say they love each other!

But never the less sometimes u just need to say ILU just to reassure ur partner that no matter the circumstances u r there for them or just to express ur feelings!

(Ok maybe i might get tagged as a basher but these r my honest opinions.)

I did not like it much! (Although I will watch only the confession for old times sake).

Firstly they made Raman throwIshita out f Bhalla house n use those horrible words. They shud have given an end to that sequence.

They cud have shown Ishra missing each other, Raman manaoing Ishita etc n then in the end there cud have been a dramatic n intense ILU.

I liked the fact that they made this ILU personal inside their room n not in front f people. There is no harm in letting the whole world know that 2 ppl love each other but I still feel those two people shud hear it only for themselves at least for the first time.

It kinda looks Marketting gimmicks to make Raman express n Ishita not saying ILU but makes sense from storyline POV as they want to put n end to her past frist n then show her completely moving on. (Here past doesnt mean she is in love wid Subbu but her insecurities).

The underlying concept is amazing but the execution falters every single time Ouch

Megha - let me be very honest... u r one of the sensible guys on the forum whose comments I always read rather than skipping and I will never tag u as a basherBig smile

I loved the confession mainly due to DT's expressions... then the emotions involved at that point of time.

But, CVs messed it up with their dirty get out drama.

If I were in ishita's place, I would ask him what he have to say about what happened 2 days back and that he better not repeat it againLOL

--Megha--

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beckysharp

Originally posted by appuss

Like you, I haven't watched the episode.. but this seems to be just sweet comfort... We will get I think and hope a better one and totally unexpected one ... As now the real drama will take  place with rinky and toshi and our dear parmeete ! 
So what we got just now was feel good factor ! The sh*ts gonna hit the fan next week ... N then we will get the real deal !

At least that's my assumption !
I saw edited videos of ishra part on facebook. If get out drama didnt happen it would have been a different matter altogether. 
But, the scene was sweet... mainly DT, the happiness of finally hearing it from her husband could be felt. It was so so real.
Watch it with tunnel vision onLOL

I agree, if the get out drama had not taken place this would have been totally beautiful.. hence I am not able to connect.. but then I realized, this is a tv show, and for the sake of drama, they will do anything and everything... Now the real drama will take place ! May be after that we will get what we all have been waiting for ! After all spa is round the corner ! They want us to vote for them !LOL
We are getting a passionate confession for sure... maybe from Ishita.
My guess- just before consummationEmbarrassed

It is a TV show and logic can go to hellROFL

To be frank and fair, I want a passionate ilu from Ishita ! She has to articulate it and put it in front of not only raman but the whole family and shaggy what raman means to her ! And raman needs to hear it from her too ! Coz until now she has never said how much she loves him.  Whereas raman has said it quite a few times maybe not in her hearing, but has said it !
Agree... want a passionate confession.
Dont care who says it ... but, I want raman to atleast introspect what he is saying in anger and NOT repeat it again.
Ishita's confession will be really passionate I feel...he needs to hear how much she loves him. Hope they dont drag it till eternity.

My confession- I will NEVER vote for raman as best husband. He is not the one what woman in real world wants and i will do my part not to mislead men who watch SPAOuchLOLLOL
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Megha - let me be very honest... u r one of the sensible guys on the forum whose comments I always read rather than skipping and I will never tag u as a basherBig smile

I loved the confession mainly due to DT's expressions... then the emotions involved at that point of time.

If I were in ishita's place, I would ask him what he have to say about what happened 2 days back and that he better not repeat it againLOL

Thanks Dear, I got tagged as a basher during Mani track after that I have to add that explanation that I am not bashing but this is my Honest opinion in my posts Lollz. LOL

What I wrote about not liking confession part was before I saw the Episode. 

I still don't like it in terms of the overall Build up - Especially Get out part. Ouch. Its huge for any person in Marriage n it cannot be taken so lightly. That part deems its own apology and ending. The whole build up was quite drastic and the comedy that followed was such a let down. 

I like both Ishita and Raman as characters n honestly I do feel that both have been compromised a lot for TRPs n drama. 

But I loved only the confession part (I am skipping the recent storyline and dreaming that my 11pm Ishra were expressing their love). 

In those terms (i.e. portrayal of 11 pm Ishra) it was perfect. Raman said all that a torn woman like Ishita would want to hear. N she deserves all the love that Raman can shower on her.

In a way now I think that we got this awesome confession, I wud like to watch Ishita's confession - i.e. whenever we get (1 month/ 6months or a year LOL).

I wud really like to watch 11pm Ishita baring her soul out to the Man who has already given her his heart. Embarrassed

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Thanks Dear, I got tagged as a basher during Mani track after that I have to add that explanation that I am not bashing but this is my Honest opinion in my posts Lollz. LOL

What I wrote about not liking confession part was before I saw the Episode. 

I still don't like it in terms of the overall Build up - Especially Get out part. Ouch. Its huge for any person in Marriage n it cannot be taken so lightly. That part deems its own apology and ending. The whole build up was quite drastic and the comedy that followed was such a let down. 

I like both Ishita and Raman as characters n honestly I do feel that both have been compromised a lot for TRPs n drama. 

But I loved only the confession part (I am skipping the recent storyline and dreaming that my 11pm Ishra were expressing their love). 

In those terms (i.e. portrayal of 11 pm Ishra) it was perfect. Raman said all that a torn woman like Ishita would want to hear. N she deserves all the love that Raman can shower on her.

In a way now I think that we got this awesome confession, I wud like to watch Ishita's confession - i.e. whenever we get (1 month/ 6months or a year LOL).

I wud really like to watch 11pm Ishita baring her soul out to the Man who has already given her his heart. Embarrassed

lol LOLLOLLOL

If CVs keep a check on raman's anger outbursts and Ishita's lack of self-respect thing... they will reach their no:1 position. But, sadly they dont want to.

Hope Ishita's confession is really worthy enough with build-up of normal human emotions.

I too saw ishra scenes after making this post... Have to admit confession was sweet, with tunnel vision on.

--Megha--

Go to top