manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜†i know keeping any hopes and expections from cvs is ...🀒 bohot gandha wala popat hota hai...

but still i believe..." UMMED PAR DUNIYA KAYAM HAI "πŸ˜ƒ

but guess its almost 5 months now that sandhir are separated...(ps keeping apart  DD's statement..." they will love each other but will never meet" i personally dont believe it...)πŸ˜†

we are so much madly  in love with sandhir...that we celebrate each and every sandhir scene...we wait for a sandhir scene ...we carve for it...😭
but as such there is no progress shown in their relationship track...πŸ˜•
sandhir scenes are like a trailer of a new movie...during start of the film or in intervals when ever we go to a watch in thretres...

see they care for each other...we know...they love each other all know...but then what...aage kya...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ kuch nahi...they are shown behaving like a perfect couple... sometimes hubby-wifey too...
but...????? what next...what will they at the end of 4th year...when they will be leave college...aabhi toh kaam chal jata hai...atleast they can see each other...fight , spend time...and what not...but after that...?????

even randhir said in friday's epi..in his phone convo with karan..." karan if you love her..then kya problem hai...if two people love each other than they should be together..."
same is applicable to sandhir's relationship as well...😳

guys...i m also one of you ...who dances like maniac on some good sandhir scenes...πŸ˜† me to wait for it like crazy...i wish mom kitchen bahar nahi aani chaiye jab sandhir scene aaye...nahi toh main distract hojaungi...πŸ˜†
but i want more now...please...bas hogaya aab...thak gaye hum...aur sandhir bhi...πŸ˜’
kuch toh karo inke relationship ka...
wahi ke wahi...no changes...πŸ˜”
kuch toh improvement lao sandhir mein...-/\-πŸ˜”

and fri spoilers...😲

randhir helping karan's gf...well he should help her...i believe...she is his best friend's gf...but please sanyu ko kuch aur na lage...atleast she still has that much trust left in him...isiliye  she knew...he will catch her if she falls during that task...where girls has to stand on tanks and boys working in canteen...ok trust...i know randhir had once broken it very badly...but he is paying for it...their broken relationship...they want to be together ...but cant...🀒

randhir will stay alone...but will never allow any other girl except sanyu in his heart or around him...he will prefer staying tanha...rather than doing sauda... like staying with karan's gf and all...

and i dont think the girl will create any problems in sandhir...what i think is she will complete karan's undone task...
remember karan once told randhir " dont let sanyukta go away from you " she will do something good to them...*fingers crossed* no popat this time please...

that girl aapne sawargiya to be husband ka kaam pura karegi...kuch toh karegi sandhir milan ke liye...πŸ˜‰

ladki agaar tu aaisa karegi na ...sabki dua payegi...πŸ€—
but aagar tune aaisa nahi kiya...😑 toh phir sabki gaaliya πŸ€’

and yes the typical filmy style...karan at the bed of death will tell randhir " mere baad mere mehbooba ka khayal rakhana..." silsila movie type...no ...🀒

karan knows randhir loves sanyukta...thats why he said him not let her go away...he also knows randhir well...he will never showcase his feelings to anyone...so randhir needs thoda brain washing ...πŸ˜† then his brain works really well...πŸ˜†

and yes one more thing...dr dhruv...and anju bond...
😲

anju ne sirf starting ke ek do din hi sanyu se pucha...natasha aka randhir ke baare mein...ghar ka khana banake bheja...phir kya...ta ta bye bye...aab toh natasha ka naam hi nahi leti anju mata...aab toh sirf dr dhruv dhruv dhruv...😑 its getting on my nerves now how she was appreciating him...in front of sanyu...huh!!!

madam aap jaha maje se reh rahi hai na randhir ke wajah se...πŸ˜• i want sanyu to tell her the truth...😊 and phir aagar anju ne natak kiye na like mein iss ghar mein nahi reh sakti and all...toh please go and stay in old age homes...😳

aur aagar anju mata ne match making ki na...🀒 nahi karegi ..nahi karegi...aapni beti ki khushiya daaw pe nahi lagayegi...akhir MA TOH MA HOTI HAI...😳

enough of my crap now...
was letting out my feelings...as an indian citizen ...its my right ...πŸ˜†
  • right to freedom of speech and expression.

πŸ˜†

you too can also execute your rights...
share your views...πŸ€—

after all its 
SADDA HAQ...😎
my life , my choice...πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣
Edited by manuzz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg di brilliant post yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
i really want to give u standing ovation for it!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yeee...each n every word is indeed true!!
m feeling exactly same😊
manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivika838

Omg di brilliant post yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘

i really want to give u standing ovation for it!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yeee...each n every word is indeed true!!
m feeling exactly same😊

as usual pehli comment teri meri jaan...πŸ€—

yeh har ek SANDHIRIAN KI DIL-E-KHAWISH HAI...😳
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow so lovely post.
Awesome ❀️
irenpereira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously wat an amazing post *claps* i really enjoyed and laughed out loud with they way u conveyed ur feelings on SHQ to us.
i'm tensed that karan's gf randhir ke gale padh jayegi shayad :( and this may make apart our sandhir :'( and even that dhruv will be a prob between sandhir i guess...i hope sandhir hamesha ek sath ho :)
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree agree Manali 
Yesh right to freedom of speech πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
This anju na...nw adays dhruv dhruv dhruv... 
Kya Dhruv is the best doctor?? *Rolls eyes*
Hate this Anju yr.. She's getting on my nerves :@
And Cvs... I don't trust this cv's 
Still I hope that they'll not show Randhir with karan gf n all.. 
It wil be the worst nightmare 🀣
I think cv's r focusing on family drama... 
And it was not rd's fault.. It was the taxi driver's fault.. 
So According to the rules n regulations of cv's.. It is The driver who shud stay with her but not randhir... 🀣
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope hi hai bas ab hamari zindagi
varna cvs ne toh hamare dil ke tukde tukde kar diye hainπŸ’”
let's seee wht happen in ths week
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2