ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #142- Kyon Kiya Tumne Mere Saath Aisa ll - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by HARNIM

*grabs woody and runs away*
okay i guess i don't jhave to run because i am the only one interested in woody!!!😆😆

haaye...woody...

u r the only one interested in woody!! 😆😆
congratulations on 1500 posts adah!!
Originally posted by kubare

My little one is better off then me...I hate the coughing...urgh...

Awww I know, the coughing is always the worst when the cold is at its peak. If you have a nebulizer at home, put some saline water in it and nebulize yourself for 15-15 mins, you will feel much better because it helps clear you chest.
Originally posted by kubare

Parents place in Clifton Sister in DHA...In-laws in PECHS...😆

Where in Khi are you???

Yes small world indeed...😆

I am in DHA phase 5 😊 Next time you are in Khi, do let me know okay 😊
Originally posted by xaviara

I am in DHA phase 5 😊 Next time you are in Khi, do let me know okay 😊

Yes Yes Yes...lets do that for sure...😃
Originally posted by HARNIM

congratulations on 1500 posts adah!!

Thnx Nimmy..😃
Once my summer vacations start, I'll try and become a IF-Dazzler and maybe Rockerz too if time permits by the end of my summer vacations.
krishuu how old is your daughter?? 

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you so much for posting this again for me Rishu, and I agree with you. Abhi is very impulsive, so he has a tendency to react without thinking. He usually flies of the handle in a moments time.

After reading the LU of the anti confession scene, I was upset and angry, but when I watched the episode the next day, I could see that both Pragya and Abhi were extremely consistent in their characters. I think the only thing which disturbed me was the fact that Pragya was being blamed for acting according to her values. If Abhi has the right to react impulsively and misunderstand the people he loves, then Pragya has the right to make decisions based on her values and beliefs.</font>

I can connect to abhi easily navz because I am almost like him.. When I get angry I talk nonsense and I have lost many friends due to my anger and impulsiveness ... I tried to changes but couldn't.. May be we cannot change wat comes with us from birth..

But me personally I cannot connect with pragya at all . The sacrifice , the selfless love , the heart to forgive .. I don't have any of these .. May be tads the reason I cannot accept wat she did... Still I believe she would have told him directly rather than doing this..,

But she is the heroine and heroines are always mahan .. So she did this.. I don't care now as he is not believing her completly..
Originally posted by -kanishka-

Thnx Nimmy..😃
Once my summer vacations start, I'll try and become a IF-Dazzler and maybe Rockerz too if time permits by the end of my summer vacations.

Congrat's Adah !!! *hugs*

Congrat's Adah !!! *hugs*

Thnx Navz
-hugs back-