Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Raman tells Ishita to get lost and her mother to take her daughter and leave the Bhalla house.

Ishita leaves the house in a fit of rage.
Yet she returns to Bhalla house uninvited. And Raman decides to confess how much he loves his wife.🤔🤪😆

Talk about losing the plot...CVs had many instances to make the love declaration a high point in the story but the whole thing ended up a deflated balloon...all one can say is better late than never, some viewers were waiting for this a long time. But the CVs decided to butcher the characters and the romance went stale when CVs were hell bent on delaying the so called confession just to prolong it lest TRPs dip.

Rinki must be the dumbest dame in Delhi. Mihir is surrounded by dumb women...first his sister Shagun, then it was Mihika and now Rinky. Mihika was smart until CVs decided to dumb her down. Now it's Rinkin turn?😕 Why is Rinky behaving like a haughty princess that Mihir is expected to serve and keep happy though she fails to meet him halfway. Seriously!🤪

Ishita had clearly given Mihir and Rinki the choice and they were under no pressure to marry after the cheating groom was exposed. When Rinki accepted Mihir's proposal she was fully aware that he and Mihika had been in love. Simply bec' Mihika ended up marrying Ashok and Mihir decided to marry her, was he expected to lie that Rinki was the love of his life just like that before she wanted to hear the words? Don't his actions matter? Is Rinky really that clueless and delusional?

She wants Mihir to go on a trip with her and when he makes plans she refuses to go😕. She is way too immature to have got married. What was the urgency to get her married in a hurry to the first guy who would take her off the senior Bhallas' hands? Marriage requires a level of maturity to keep it healthy and a happy one. At the moment, no matter what Mihir does he can never do right in Rinky's eyes. Mihir should just ignore her and focus on being CEO of Raman's new company until his insecure wife comes to her senses after using those God given brain cells to reflect on her own behavior. If she wants to divorce him so be it. She's as hot headed as Toshiji and Raman who speak and act and then decide to think later.😛

Well

To be honest

Starting tracks and finishing it unconvincingly is the hallmark of yhm cvs

Atleast this time they did not end with comedy

Yes both Raman and ishita are not normal

They don't get angry about serious things

And are angry about trivial things

And so we must assume it is part of their characters DNA

So accept and move on

This about uturn by rinki is hilarious

She knew mihir loved mihika

So for her to expect love is hilarious

Baki to we should get ready for drama
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: noname10

So I have a confession to make...when I first started watching this show I could not stand either of the two main characters (and some of the supporting ones...mrs. bhalla) and for the most part still don't.
What I liked about the show was the strong family presence and the different dynamics that were played out with each relationship.

I have never liked Raman or Ishita as individual stand aloneprotagonists but together their flaws brought about an interesting story. I have always found Raman to be a very emotionally weak individual ruled by his temper. He is overly emotional and thus is easily manipulated by people be it his enemies (ashok or his bimbo ex-wife) or his family members (his mother and his son). He wants to prove to everyone is good enough or worthy of love that he loses himself. For example when adi asked him to make ishita say sorry for no reason or recently with dinky comment about him being too busy being happy and in love to care about her ridiculous marriage. He went overboard both times to prove what a caring and loving father/brother he is and in the process deeply hurt his wife. His need to prove himself stems from his emotional weakness.

As for Ishita well she is the complete opposite when it comes to her emotions. She comes off as an emotional shut off person in other words she internalizes her feelings. For the most part she holds everything in and forgives too easily almost as if she has no respect for herself. She is a people pleaser because deep down she is afraid of being rejected in an essence not being enough for those she loves. While Raman feels too much she tries not to feel at all by trying to fix everyone else! They both have huge insecurities when comes to their fear of rejection. BUT... they handle their free of rejection and insecurities differently. One main reason I do not care for Raman as the "hero" is because of the ease he has for hurting his wife in order to prove himself worthy of his family's love. For all the annoying things Ishita does (there has been plenty) she does not hurt others to prove her worthiness. She can be just as bad has him when it comes to being insensitive but she is not screaming her head off,losing her temper,and being easily manipulated at the drop dime.

Like I said earlier individually I don't particularly care for either character but together there something about them that makes you root for them and their happiness! The major problem for the show has been and continues to be the poor writing and the terrible execution. For months the writers have put a huge magnifying glass on the worst traits that the two protagonists posse and have focused on these terrible traits for the main purpose of endless nonstop drama! The focus of the show has shifted from two flawed individual bringing out the best in each other...to two flawed individual bringing out the worst in each other. The creators need to get a hold of themselves and maybe change their thinking process if this show is going to go anywhere and keep the viewers
interested.

P.S. Dinky is biggest joke when it comes to the writing of this show. She married a man who was in love with someone else what did she expect? He married her out of obligation and to be perfectly honest out of pity! I never bought thatpathetic excuse the writers pulled out of their ass about them having friendship...when were they ever friends more like siblings. If this is crap they are going show why didn't they just have simmi marry mihir?

Very well analysed

I must say

It explains everything
BombayTroll thumbnail
By the way Neelu also gave her shopping list to Raman

Haha

But this is how

Family work in India

Domestic help are part of the family
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

By the way Neelu also gave her shopping list to Raman

Haha

But this is how

Family work in India

Domestic help are part of the family

Raman also mentioned "Padosi bhi list na de de"...TYPICAL INDIAN...😆
Zener...Ishita bitched abt Raman to Subbu...haw...Yeh kab huaa..???
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Raman also mentioned "Padosi bhi list na de de"...TYPICAL INDIAN...😆

Yes

Haha

But his neighbour are his inlaws
BombayTroll thumbnail
By the way

Bad news for fan girls continues

Rohit sharma engaged

Haha
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

By the way

Bad news for fan girls continues

Rohit sharma engaged

Haha

Hahaha...I read it in the Morning...Came as a surprise...

About #HeartBreakForFangirls...🤣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Hahaha...I read it in the Morning...Came as a surprise...

About #HeartBreakForFangirls...🤣

It has been continous since past few months
-Vishakha- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episodes was good! 
Kp was just awesome with expressions n voice modulations...confession was good...,itna late kiya chalo acha scene diya...

I loved rinky before now they r making her psychopath! Ufff! Just to justify ishita mihikha... Or maybe its rinky plan to unite mihika mihir lol...
Im just loving adi these days his cute expression smiling face... cute bacha.. 
Precap was hilarious... Ishita sharing her love story with kids... Lol.. 

So Wet cardboard ready with his plan...
I guess this track gonna be horrible with raman absence...param ki bhi entry hogi... Something really bad gonna happen with ishita