Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya: The Dissection of episode 276 (Page 2)

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash k

Such a lovely post!
Love your thorough analysis over the episodes!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it - what do you think will happen??

ash k IF-Rockerz
ash k
ash k

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-Ri-Ri-x

Such a lovely post!

Ri Ri.. It is hard to say... After all it is an Ekta drama... but in this serial there is quite a bit of humour so Im guessing slightly different to her previous serials.

I think this will be frustrating...

Abhi won't know about the pregnancy for atleast another 2-3 weeks... There will be plenty of Abhigya misunderstandings...

Also Akash Rachna track has been brought back in- now whether Pragya will try and use this as an opportunity to leave MM...I do not know... but whether this paves the way for 'Tabhi' so called baby to be introduced to the family... again I do not knowLOL

There is that slight chance of Tanu blackmailing Abhi and scares him about tarnishing his image... but then Abhi's character isn't so weak that he will just give in to Tanu...

I wonder we will get the same old Abhigya divorce for Tabhi marriage only to have it stopped last minute.. and we end up with Abhigya remarriage... 

Hmmm I do not know...

What do you think will happen next?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Ri-Ri-xMsTiara

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-Ri-Ri-x

Such a lovely post!

Ri Ri.. It is hard to say... After all it is an Ekta drama... but in this serial there is quite a bit of humour so Im guessing slightly different to her previous serials.

I think this will be frustrating...

Abhi won't know about the pregnancy for atleast another 2-3 weeks... There will be plenty of Abhigya misunderstandings...

Also Akash Rachna track has been brought back in- now whether Pragya will try and use this as an opportunity to leave MM...I do not know... but whether this paves the way for 'Tabhi' so called baby to be introduced to the family... again I do not knowLOL

There is that slight chance of Tanu blackmailing Abhi and scares him about tarnishing his image... but then Abhi's character isn't so weak that he will just give in to Tanu...

I wonder we will get the same old Abhigya divorce for Tabhi marriage only to have it stopped last minute.. and we end up with Abhigya remarriage...

Hmmm I do not know...

What do you think will happen next?

Interesting thoughts there. I think your completely right. Abhi will find out about the pregnancy last and in a timescale that will allow the cvs to drag this out for as long as they can. It's going to be frustrating for us because I think that the MU will continue to increase and multiply and this happens. I think the reason for this is so that when Abhi comes to realise everything it won't just be a slap, but a sledge hammer to his soul and heart!...

I'm not sure if this will get to a Tabhi wedding... I hope it does not but at this stage I think anything is possible.

I had never thought of Tanu blackmailing Abhi but then she may use dadi as her leverage in which case Abhi may find himself caught up!!

Oh the possibilities are soo endless I can't WAIT to see what happens!!! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiara

Petiteshy Newbie
Petiteshy
Petiteshy

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Loved your post and agree with everything you said about Pragya and Abhi.

what I found most interesting is your analysis of Tanu.  I wonder why she told Pragya first and now why she wants to wait before telling Abhi.  Could it be she is lying and bribed the dr to confirm her pregnancy to Pragya?

Just a note about Pragya...I am so disappointed in how weak her character has become.  when this show started, I loved how independent and strong she was...she believed in herself and had back bone.  Maybe through this track, we will see some of the old Pragya back!

I have so many questions and don't know if I have the patience to wait until the CVs unfold the story!SmileSmile

x-Ri-Ri-x

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis RiRi...Big smile
There are so many things you said are just like me but there are many on which I differ, but loved reading your post alot and your take on each and every character...and loved how you put in the servants to know a person over time...but Abhi...Abhi...*shakes head*LOL

x-Ri-Ri-x

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Again ... good post. 
I like the fact that Abhi has a long way to go. His character building is actually the core of the story. So Our Abhi is still growing and growing, right in front of our very tired eyes!!

As for Aaliyah loving her brother... I think she will only love him when it is a  benefit to her, or when she has no other agenda , or when she is bored. This bro and sis relationship was made in hell.

x-Ri-Ri-x

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Petiteshy

Loved your post and agree with everything you said about Pragya and Abhi.

what I found most interesting is your analysis of Tanu. I wonder why she told Pragya first and now why she wants to waitbefore telling Abhi. Could it be she is lying and bribed the dr to confirm her pregnancy to Pragya?

Just a note about Pragya...I am so disappointed in how weak her character has become. when this show started, I loved how independent and strong she was...she believed in herself and had backbone. Maybe through this track, we will see some of the old Pragya back!

I have so many questions and don't know if I have the patience to wait until the CVs unfold the story!SmileSmile

I think Tanu is the biggest enigma. Her actions so far would
Suggest she was lying. And it is certainly weird of her to tell Pragya first! There has to be a reason- if she's lying it does make perfect sense to only tell Pragya but if she's
Not... Then who knows!!

I'm annoyed at Pragya! Her character has been diluted so much! I really hope now though the CVs get her back to being that way, she's had her heart broken again maybe twice is what it takes to oil the cogs of logic in her brain!! I agree with you this new track should hopefully bring out the old Pragya again.

I can't wait for Monday now!!! I wish they aired through the weekend too!!!!
x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

<font color="#990066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Lovely analysis RiRi...Big smile</font>
<font color="#990066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">There are so many things you said are just like me but there are many on which I differ, but loved reading your post alot and your take on each and every character...and loved how you put in the servants to know a person over time...but Abhi...Abhi...*shakes head*LOL</font>

Thank you so much!! I'm glad your opinion differs ! The more ideas and perspectives the better that way between us we should be able to make some sense of all of this non sense. :-)

kubare

Go to top