Donno what is missing !!!! [DT Note - Page 4] - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
its u r view... That u have a problem with Sojal and Shlok presence with each other in scene... but Dont agree with u..
And i enjoyed the scene if Sojal was present becoz she is the part of story... And just for some fan she is not CV cant negelege Sojal becoz Shamlee also doing a good job as sojal.. As an actress I appreciate her work... i know she is not best but she is not bad at all also...
If u think Shrenu is good oky Avi is bad its okay...
But acc to me and most of people of the forum knows Ashlok is best And ShrAvi give their best...
And I love the Show and Current Track and new Journey of Ashlok...
And Appreciate Both ShrAvi hard work...
Its just my View..
Originally posted by ifreader1

In the first six months, Shlok was angry with Asth. So,on 26th August it was real anger. Today he was acting to be angry,  however he loves Astha sosouch that he can't live with her. So, it would be difficult for him to show that intensity.  I think it is  apt to current situation. 
Completely agree with u.. Instenty is lack becoz at that point of time shlok completely hate Aastha but this time he acted to hate her.. But in rel he love her a lot..
Originally posted by mehersudhar

We r ueed to waseemji. So his intensity is missing in the scenes. Other than that everyone is good in their roles. Sojal is his vahini in the story so we cant stop their scenes. And in this industry they have so many friends. she looks older to him. If they r friends what is problem for us. Let cvs bring aslok together again. If that rumour of their marrisge is true then aslok will be together soon. They have to take some leave for marr so unnecessarily we feel for them. Just enjoy and watch for aslok.
completely agree with u..
Sojal is getting more screen time than the leads.   That is making a point...😉
u know summna,bharjith spoiled my mood many times 🤢 shlojal and others can't, bharjith did that. to stop me from watching EBP.its very visible shrenu is uncomfortable in many bharjith scenes😲 especiall in all scenes when IS touches Aasthas shoulder.. if cvs shows any bharjith intense scene, i will deff. slip into coma🤢 i want to kill that person, who is cast Aarav as IS   ðŸ˜¡ bcoz i hate bharjith only bcoz Aarav is IS
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

u know summna,bharjith spoiled my mood many times 🤢 shlojal and others can't, bharjith did that. to stop me from watching EBP.its very visible shrenu is uncomfortable in many bharjith scenes😲 especiall in all scenes when IS touches Aasthas shoulder.. if cvs shows any bharjith intense scene, i will deff. slip into coma🤢 i want to kill that person, who is cast Aarav as IS   ðŸ˜¡ bcoz i hate bharjith only bcoz Aarav is IS

May be I missed those scenes because I see Barkha initiating contact with Inderjeet in every episode.   She is either hugging him or calling him for rescue.  I am still traumatized by those images.
The same intensity won't be there...he loves astha here and he is acting and he knows she is not well...
That time he really hated her ...there is a diff...pls don't compare 

Originally posted by sammna

hey meher, if we hve to witness bharjit grand night then expect me to be in coma in some hospital bed !!!! wont be able to tke such intense scenes !!!!! 😭

Samna we will book a bed in city hospital if cvs give that grand night to us. They casted this fellow so that we can hate him easily. If gaurav chopra was there in this role we could have followed him. So for cvs and ph its easy to maintain this fellow as he cant utter dialogues oyher than mythogy. Do his self talk is the best without smirkd or else if handsome hunk was there we all would havebeen fkat for him. Astha wont go to slok.
Originally posted by Dogan1

The same intensity won't be there...he loves astha here and he is acting and he knows she is not well...
That time he really hated her ...there is a diff...pls don't compare 

agree
 The directer should direct the actors to do act with full devotion. If they refuse it, he should compel them. This is the good director's job. Actually actors never act voluntarily in a close scene. Someone should tell them.  Waseem sir did it perfect. But the new director does not have enough capability.

All cast and crew know very well that this show became famous because of Ashlok scenes. In Waseem sir's period, he did show Ashlok  scene atleast in the week end. Now all scenes are running as a dramatic style with lack of intensity. A show must screw the audience in their place when they are watching. A show must attracts the other language audience also. In Waseem sir period, less dialogues  and more realistic performances were there. There was no need to read the WU at that time

But now lengthy dialogues with worst expressions is there. Apsara and motabai gave the perfect expressions rather than Sojal in yesterday episode.  They should avoid to show her with that expression. But she was shown more time rather than the good side actors.

I like previous sojal acting. But I don't like her present acting, If Aastha or Shlok give poor performance in this show ,I will hate them too. Now their all mistakes are because of the poor direction. I assure that still they are the same Ashlok but have the poor guidance.