Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What happened to this show? (Page 11)

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thankyou for taking out time to give such brilliant and well etched out responses and whatever you feel. Good or bad, agreement or disagreement, thankyou for voicing out your opinions. We wanted to make this thread so everyone can share their concerns and so we can pitch it to the CVs.

I'm rereading everything and nodding my head at everything.LOL YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I really hope CVs address our concerns.

ZOHA - Go to her gallery. aftermath creations. Second gallery has a lot of manan stuff i thinkLOL

let me go back to reading these awesome replies.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarDream IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry Ridu for coming that late here into the Forum to write my opinion about this well i wasn't online here for a Long time in India Forums just came online today to check out some things but THIS TOPIC IS THE MOST IMPORTANT NOW don't care about the other Topics because i guess there are still many ppl out there who make new Topics here and etc.

First of all a big thanks to you for coming up with this. to be honest i actually ignored all the things months back when it happened because i thought every Little Thing in this Show would be later for all of us Logical why it happened but i guess i was wrong because actually they dragged some Things which were wrong!

The reason is also i can't see how they bring a lot of new characters in the Show i would prefer they would concentrate on the characters which have been there from the start and that's:

Manik / Nandini / Dhruv / Alya / Mukti / Cabir / Navya

and all the other important characters and as i told you in FB Rida i am not happy how they were focused more on other tracks than those tracks like about the mystery from Dhruv and Rishabh or what in the past happened why Nyonika is behaving all that bad? There are questions open which haven't been closed yet because the writers and everyone were with their thoughts somewhere else which should not be and i hope they get to read all the comments and that they will work on that otherwise Kaisi yeh yaariaan would go down and down... but if they would listen to us than it would be a great beginning i know we can't Change what happened but for the future they can start thinking about it otherwise they would lose many Viewers. I am telling you i was at the Point already where i said to myself i won't watch any more Hindi Shows anymore but than came KY2 and everything has changed and when i look back now how i was excited for every single Episode when i started back in october there was such a different Feeling to it now i watch the Show whenever regularly mostly on Weekends because under the week i can't i am working but i want those old Days back.

Those old Days where Nandini was a strong Person like right now they have made her character into a total mess for sure she has got her right thoughts but like you said just thinking about Manik 24 hours should not be a reason for her all the time she has to think about her career her Life!

I guess i don't have to say more because other ppl were expressing almost the same things like me but it is just like that they should concentrate on all characters for sure we love to see MaNan (Manik&Nandini) but this won't work for a Long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Updated on page 10.

Go to top