Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

My take on S-3......

ajay227 Goldie
ajay227
ajay227

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hai all wonderful people of QH forum...making a post after ages!!!! Cry
Actually when season-3 was started i was neutral becoz i am not expecting anything...No Shajan or Sahil but i really feel now that SAHIL union should take place immedialtely becoz Ahil and sanam suffered enough...Actually Karma bites back Mr.Ahil Raza Ibrahim u were a casonava who used to f**k girls and their names were not even remembered by u the very next mng...but Sanam is so sweet and she loves u by your heart and so I gave in for SAHIL...
The Pak track was good for me until Mr.Shaad Aftab Khan didn't express that he loves Jannat aka Sanam...becoz i loved to see him making attempts to let Jannat remeber her past and act as a catalyst in SAHIL union but gul...
And the most entertaining thing of S-3 was SK aka Misbah...AG pulled it off very well that i can see some change in her expressions and acting...Not so OTT as Begum Sahiba...
And for Shaad-Seher love track my mind wants it for VARBHI...but my dil says a big NO... becoz Seher is not someone that she should get something discarded by her sister everytime which reminds me of a telugu movie...
Right now just waiting for SAHIL's union...and by the way how can I forget chudail...she is the most irritating vamp of QH tillnow(my opinion)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan17rocksLoveSonu2408

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index