Users

Frequent Posters

casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sathia007

Originally posted by casweetu12

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go๐Ÿ˜‰u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date๐Ÿคฃ

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead๐Ÿ˜†
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone๐Ÿ˜‰

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi๐Ÿ˜‰

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick..๐Ÿ˜‰.. m running back 2 twitter๐Ÿ˜†

Bhagoo
๐Ÿคฃ

@sweetu,

What's going on in your fertile brain !!!

It seems to me that '' Avid Biker Thrill Seeker Savy Bizman'' - has stollen some one's heart already - Now it is bleeding badly !!!!!

Behind the curtain Begining of Real life Hate & Love story ''AviTu'' - is going on in full swing !!!!

Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ
Swathya r u kidding me ๐Ÿ˜†.. that was nimmy comment which she made after getting inspired by my DAREDEVIL act ๐Ÿ˜‰

And u knw what I always keep my HEART BEATS & PULSE RATE in check โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‰... so it vil never BLEED 4 avi 4 sure ๐Ÿ˜†.. but can't vouch if is turns vice versa ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Well nowadays m all set 2 CULTIVATE the BARREN lands of twitter with my FERTILE BRAIN ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
U can have a look & join too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Since already MIGRATION PROCESS has started ๐Ÿ˜‰

So finally CURTAINS R RAISED & HATE STORY continue... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Sathia007

BACHNA AE HASINOO LO MEIN AA GAYI๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry sorry got late. But what 2 do avi was not letting me go๐Ÿ˜‰u knew naa nowadays he is so depressed since astha has 4gotten him.. so I just wrote 5 gud thing's abt him & he 4got abt astha & instead asked me out on date๐Ÿคฃ

No no I didn't accept his date & told him 2 take. Vahini instead๐Ÿ˜†
After all Dada has also gone out leaving vahini alone๐Ÿ˜‰

Nahin toh meri shlojal luv story aage kaise badhegi๐Ÿ˜‰

STOP all of u.. don't take out ur broomstick..๐Ÿ˜‰.. m running back 2 twitter๐Ÿ˜†

Bhagoo
๐Ÿคฃ

@sweetu,

What's going on in your fertile brain !!!

It seems to me that '' Avid Biker Thrill Seeker Savy Bizman'' - has stollen some one's heart already - Now it is bleeding badly !!!!!

Behind the curtain Begining of Real life Hate & Love story ''AviTu'' - is going on in full swing !!!!

Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ 
Swathya r u kidding me ๐Ÿ˜†.. that was nimmy comment which she made after getting inspired by my DAREDEVIL act ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

And u knw what I always keep my HEART BEATS & PULSE RATE in check โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‰... so it vil never BLEED 4 avi 4 sure ๐Ÿ˜†.. but can't vouch if is turns vice versa ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 

Well nowadays m all set 2 CULTIVATE the BARREN lands of twitter with my FERTILE BRAIN ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 
U can have a look & join too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Since already MIGRATION PROCESS has started ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

So finally CURTAINS R RAISED & HATE STORY continue... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 
 @Nimmy @ sweetu

First of all I  like to  Congratulate our great  Friend and match maker NIMMY JI KO  !!!! - HATS  OFF to You NIMMY Dear _ I love your sincere effort   to bind two  DARE DEVIL  THRILL SEEKER - hearts together !!!!

Sweetu dear - we always like to keep our heart beat & pulse rate under control ,  but without our notice it sometimes goes into flutter  and fibrillation !!!!!! - may  be  paroxysmaI !!!!! Sometime it goes into ventricular fibrillation  even and ultimate leads  to  death which happened in my case !!!!! - As an experienced person , this is my   version !!!!

I can see you  people  already have created Oasis in Barren Twitter  Land but please  do not make this  IF -land a barren SAHARA  DESERT !!!!

I  also love to migrate to  your oasis, only fear that  I may get too addicted to dig water from the oasis ( like  ARABYA RAJANI ) !!!!!

So far HATE story concern - some one in the forum  already  has mentioned that   Basic  Principle of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir  is  HATE FOLLOWED BY LOVE  !!!!!
๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Firstly, I guess we aren't watching two different versions of IPKNND...EBP, because in the one we watch there is no Shlok-Sojal love track at the moment or no clues or hints for any such track in the horizon. However,  please be noted, Shlok and Sojal are NOT a couple in the show , hence any suggestive, indirect remarks, indicating and referring to them as a romantic couple as  ShoJal/ShloJal" will be dealt strictly.

And why is there sudden outburst of interest in ShoJal story only after the supposed rumors and not before that ?? 

All members should realize that the actors in real life are different from their characters in the show, hence do NOT apply your concerns and issues, love and hate for the actors, to the characters or that of the character to actor to bash them and to take digs at them. 

Criticisms should be strictly restricted to the show and not about  appearances and looks of actors.

@External Content discussions : Sharing of your personal tweets to actors or your friends is strictly restricted in the forum. What you tell actors on their twitter handle doesn't come under the premise of the forum. What you do on twitter is immaterial here, posting your tweets or discussions related to the happenings on twitter between members and actors are strictly not allowed in IF.. Please refer the global rule here - External Content from Social Networking Sites

@Quoting : too many quotes in this topic, please refrain from quoting long posts and/or multiple posts, as it is considered as an overload on the bandwidth and most of the mobile users find it difficult to follow the discussions when long posts are quoted or when multiple posts are quoted.

If you wish to reply to a post by someone else, you may also use @ followed by the member's name (for example: @Username: your point) instead of quoting them. Please do not quote more than thrice for smaller posts. You can quote to a maximum of 3 smaller posts.

Topic Closed for discussions !!

Thanks,
IPKKND... EBP Dev Team