Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Thapki Pyaar Ki to replace Shastri Sisters? (Page 4)

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Shri baby tune ek hi baar cimment karne ke liye kyu kaha
i told comment more than onceShockedShockedwait l;emme re check oh god
are sorry mene galat padha baby
no probs Big smile

namrmal Senior Member
namrmal
namrmal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hi shri I tried to post comment on if article as said by u but it is showing comment can't be posted your email id is not validated.
Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Ya'Allah...this article completely ruin my mood and day...! I thought that it will replace Code Red as it's an episodic show...! Hope this article isn't true...and I will keep my hope just like the question mark at the end of the article title! 

I will prefer the channel to change the time slot of SS...and test whether Tapki will do better or not, then decide...! SS is the only show who has been able to boost up the 7.00 pm slot of the channel after so many years...and colors shouldn't forget that...! 

This is also a warning for the cvs and producers to wake up and give audience what they want...! Give back our Anuraj...the heart of SS...! Without Anuraj...SS will surely die...! 

If the article is true...and the Production House and the actors have already been informed...I want them to come forward, be a sport and tell the truth..and not play with words and give the loyal viewers false hopes...! 

It's better to know the truth and be prepared for the fatal day...than remain in ignorance and have heart attack...! 

Till they won't show the time slot of Tapki in the promo...I will continue to believe and hope this article is not true...! Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdreamssnamrmalhanii_0awida

sdreamss Groupbie
sdreamss
sdreamss

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Waida1234]Ya'Allah...this article completely ruin my mood and day...! I thought that it will replace Code Red as it's an episodic show...! Hope this article isn't true...and I will keep my hope just like the question mark at the end of the article title! 

I will prefer the channel to change the time slot of SS...and test whether Tapki will do better or not, then decide...! SS is the only show who has been able to boost up the 7.00 pm slot of the channel after so many years...and colors shouldn't forget that...! 

This is also a warning for the cvs and producers to wake up and give audience what they want...! Give back our Anuraj...the heart of SS...! Without Anuraj...SS will surely die...! 

If the article is true...and the Production House and the actors have already been informed...I want them to come forward, be a sport and tell the truth..and not play with words and give the loyal viewers false hopes...! 

It's better to know the truth and be prepared for the fatal day...than remain in ignorance and have heart attack...! 

Till they won't show the time slot of Tapki in the promo...I will continue to believe and hope this article is not true...! Confused

Waida I agree fully!! I have same thoughts exactly
U have explained it exactly to the point

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234awida

Go to top