Sadda Haq Season 2

His Best Buddy (Page 2)

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Touching postClap
indeed trueCry
Almost all of us hve dat one chuddy buddy wid whom we share all our feelings n best memories n for RD it was KaranCry
he has already lost some of his closed ones...n now he dont hve d strength to handle dat pain againCryCry

Ohhh god..plz help randhirCryCry

Edited by shivika838 - 02 May 2015 at 7:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Isabella--

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

wonderful post Soniye..
ye even i was thinking the same...karan is his bhai his childhood friend his best friend.. and he has to witness his death infront of his eyes..Omg! how will he handle it Cry 

and like always he would never shared his pain with anyone... Sanyu se toh bilkul nhi..and rhi baat karan ki gf ki..then its randhirs responsibility to look after him and he will definitely do it..  
But moi soching why all of a sudden they're killing Karan Confused Confused
Motive kya hai yaar... If it's actually about his GF n Randhir phir bhi moi ko woh girl bhi some random girl laga Confused Confused 
--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a2zahid

beautiful post chudail!!

to be honest dont think how the cv will end it just go with the flow

chudail Shocked Amby u call her chudail? i dint know Shocked
Yusshh LOL LOL
Amby jis din 1st time called me Chudail moi bhi shocked ho gayi thi LOL LOL
Amby humesha meko Soni bulati thi Embarrassed Embarrassed
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Isabella-

wonderful post Soniye..
ye even i was thinking the same...karan is his bhai his childhood friend his best friend.. and he has to witness his death infront of his eyes..Omg! how will he handle it Cry 

and like always he would never shared his pain with anyone... Sanyu se toh bilkul nhi..and rhi baat karan ki gf ki..then its randhirs responsibility to look after him and he will definitely do it..  
Motive kya hai yaar... If it's actually about his GF n Randhir phir bhi moi ko woh girl bhi some random girl laga Confused Confused 

Exactly the sole reason behind getting karan back was to get this girl into RDs life ,and even i felt she luked like some random girl and not some well know actress and then i realised cvs are smart they wont get another know face not when parsh chemistry is so strong LOL cvs ne sab soch ke liya hain they know the fans will react strongly so they might have bought in a newcomer like that dhruv guy ,btw i can actually imagine a scene where that girl will tell RD " Hum dono ko destiny ne milyaa hain"Ouch

but awesome post soniya ,the one close friend in his life and even he is gone ,RD will be an emotional wreck ,but am sure he will be out of this ,he is strong Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Isabella--

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Exactly the sole reason behind getting karan back was to get this girl into RDs life ,and even i felt she luked like some random girl and not some well know actress and then i realised cvs are smart they wont get another know face not when parsh chemistry is so strong LOL cvs ne sab soch ke liya hain they know the fans will react strongly so they might have bought in a newcomer like that dhruv guy ,btw i can actually imagine a scene where that girl will tell RD " Hum dono ko destiny ne milyaa hain"Ouch

but awesome post soniya ,the one close friend in his life and even he is gone ,RD will be an emotional wreck ,but am sure he will be out of this ,he is strong Big smile

@ Red... Now that's really weird Ouch Ouch It's kinda K-soap dialogues Dead Dead
@ Bold... I hope so Clarita... But I want the CVs to handle it with care unlike they did after Jiggy's death... One time they were all shattered n next day everyone forgets and returns to their normal life like nothing happened Ouch Ouch

Coz after all losing your best friend is not easy but watching your best friend die in front of your eyes in an accident that too with the car in which you're present is something else Ouch Ouch It might rob that person's sanity Ouch Ouch

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
First Jiggi, fir Vardhan & now Karan...agar RD k side se dekho toh usne apni life k three vry importnt prsns loss kiye h...ab frnd k naam par uske paas Parth & Sanyu bache h...jinme se Parth sabse pehle Sanyu ka frnd h fir kisi aur ka...and Sanyu ka filhaal abi status kabi dost kbi dusman h...anyways, monday & tuesday k episodes hi ab batayenge ki twist kya h?!!... ...Ajeeb si thinking h meri, but moi ko laging ki Dr. Dhruv k hospital mein hi RD bummp hone wala h with Karan & his GF...lol! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clars--Isabella--

BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged

wonderful post Soniye..

Soniye see, we have nothing to worry about! they are killing karan to make Randhir emotionally weak once again( c'mon he is loosing his chilhood friend ) ...and this time he needs Sanyu the most! cvs trying to show a beautiful phase of sandhir relationship! phase of mending each other with love , care support and TRUST ... 

i dont think that this girl would create any misunderstandings.. well when I am saying so. I kept all the negative thoughts aside..Waise I wont be surprised if that girl one day tells randhir " main tumhari bacche ki maa banne wali hoon Shocked " ROFL ..( keeping in mind the old track records of cvs and shows that tops trp charts Sleepy ) 

but till now i am optimistic enough to give this track a chance Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarslovearohi

BornAries IF-Stunnerz
BornAries
BornAries

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a2zahid

beautiful post chudail!!

to be honest dont think how the cv will end it just go with the flow

chudail Shocked Amby u call her chudail? i dint know Shocked
Yusshh LOL LOL
Amby jis din 1st time called me Chudail moi bhi shocked ho gayi thi LOL LOL
Amby humesha meko Soni bulati thi Embarrassed Embarrassed

yes thats why I got shocked Shocked Amby always calls everyone by her Name I mean real names Shocked Embarrassed 

Go to top