Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: libsrocks

there was supposed to be a cliffhanger to show the new mysterious villains of next season but they found Klaus and Hope's ending scene very poetic as this season was like a Gothic fairytale so they liked to end it the way it started (Rebekah was telling Hope a story and now Klaus was telling Hope a story).
I'm sure about three villains: first two vampires turned after Originals and Davina. It was confirmed by Micheal Narducci.

oh...so there's a new track..that's nice...i'm just wondering what the 2 vampires have against the originals...they must be grateful right?
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: SleepyHollowFan

Well I hope she have to deal with rebecca before she lays hands on Klaus ๐Ÿ˜‰. Hayley was never shown as beauty with brains kind of person. so I donno 

I want her to deal with freya now, since rebekkah is missing. Also hayley has davina on her side so we need a powerful witch too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hayley and brain doesn't compute together. She just someone who does everything on impulse and blame others if her plan failed.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveFawad

I hate her!!

we all do ๐Ÿ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

oh...so there's a new track..that's nice...i'm just wondering what the 2 vampires have against the originals...they must be grateful right?

it the mikaelson we are talking about, they must have done somethings to make them vengeful๐Ÿ˜† 
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
actually i do not like anything about her ..
she is just an headache which eats a lot of screen space...
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luckyforever

actually i do not like anything about her ..
she is just an headache which eats a lot of screen space...

Agreed.  ๐Ÿ˜ŠI hate her too.  Especially when she takes up too much of screen space 

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Agreed.  ๐Ÿ˜ŠI hate her too.  Especially when she takes up too much of screen space 

I don't know I want someone to kill her๐Ÿ˜ก
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i like her with klaus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but she n Jack pisses me off๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข 
She thinks that she is some wolf mother or something..plus being Hope mom gives her leverage to klaus
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

i like her with klaus ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but she n Jack pisses me off๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข 
She thinks that she is some wolf mother or something..plus being Hope mom gives her leverage to klaus

I liked her with Klaus in season one . But now i really hate her, she manages to irritate me all the time๐Ÿ˜†

@bold- Agreed, it not only to klaus but to the entire Mikaelsons
Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hayley's character never grew on me whether she was in TVD or in TO. Plus the creatives don't even justify why she deserves such importance. I wish some other character was Hope's mother. She just seems lucky