Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

You like Twitter because you can post pictures? Then you should've made an Instagram account. 😕

She's coming across as daft and stupid.

She is daft.😆I gave up on her when she gave that pointless reply about poems being poems only when they rhyme in some interview. 😆
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Let Natasha have some fun. Kyun uski maza kharab kar rahe ho? She's just posted this on her news site (Deccan Chronicles) without giving away her name. I'm sure within 2 hours she'd make another thread here to post that. 

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Alia for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Log out for the whole day, or

- Find some old pics of Alia where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Shraddha/Pari/Kriti..post them here and have fun.

😲 
say wut?
Come through NC, come through!👏😃

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

😲 
say wut?
Come through NC, come through!👏😃

Mindblowing 😆 I didn't know IF was so important...in fact, wasn't it some Deepika fan who used to parade how the spin doctors on IF and all their theories were absolutely insignificant 😆 Well, well...NC, what a great explanation you've provided for why the few Deepika fans left have been hanging everywhere except that topic about her backtracking trainwreck. Who knew Sonam topics would become such a refuge one day and pictures of Katrina would help ease the burn.
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yup. DC writer Natasha Coutinho. The removed thing was about Katrina's connection with po*n director Terry Something. Tell you an old trick.. Suppose, one day you logged in on I-F or Twitter and found everyone is bashing Alia for her own silly mistake. You can't defend her because she didn't leave any chance for you to do so. Now.. how can you find solace?

- Log out for the whole day, or

- Find some old pics of Alia where she's looking breathtaking..post them here, so that, you and a few of your friends can have a good time praising her beauty, or

- Find some old nasty stuff on Shraddha/Pari/Kriti..post them here and have fun.

Same logic applies to every star...or maybe not?
Everyone who bashes Deepika doesn't bash her coz their favs are being bashed..or if I bash Sonam it has nothing to do with being Anushka getting bashed.
I think it depends person to person but staunch fans leads to the way u said
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shrikrishna

Same logic applies to every star...or maybe not?
Everyone who bashes Deepika doesn't bash her coz their favs are being bashed..or if I bash Sonam it has nothing to do with being Anushka getting bashed.
I think it depends person to person but staunch fans leads to the way u said

Nope
It's right dear, the only reason you can bash celeb is cuz your fav is being bashed..
You see don't try to say otherwise if the likes of "Sherlock" calculated it..😆
And no it doesn't apply to all stars n their fans, you these people are too good to do something like this..
Well, at least they think they are 😆

Calculating these things and counting certain actors fans is indeed good thing
It also don't required as much time n effort as opening a thrd against your least fav actor..
Cuz their fans are bashing your fav..😆
And it has nothing to do with the fact that people are buttheart.

I can't call it stupid (cuz it's against the rule here)😆
So shmart indeed..

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kitkataha

LMAO I see Deepika fans in every Sodumb, Ikaun, Cawreena, Duck Lips topic; but that one topic which ironically deals with THEIR favorite is given the royal ignore 😆

They've handed in their stan cards...the shame is too great 😆 Can't blame them, it's safer to be a hater when your fave is such a flake 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Most of Dpad fans commented of that thrd..
Why are people assuming her fans are avoiding the that thrd..
Seriously people shld read before they jumping the gun 😆
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

LMFAO .. now people are digging up meanings & calculations & permutations & combinations for who does & doesn't participate in so n so thread ? ! .. 🤣 .. how about you focus on which thread you want to or not want to participate in instead of worrying about what others are up to ? 😆

I participate in Sonam threads to bash Sonam & her equally lunatic cry baby fans .. is that good enough for the shitty Sherlocks of the forum ? .. 😆 ..

Exactly!!
It's perfect example of "elephant doesn't see what's on his back, but sees what's on the other elephant's back" everything I do sane, you see
I'll count which fan commented on what thrd, and which actress fans avoid certain thrds and whatnots..
But I'm the most sane person on this forum...but what anyone else does is wrong n shld be pointed out..
Like which thrd they posted on, and which thrd they didn't

Like seriously??
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Most of Dpad fans commented of that thrd..
Why are people assuming her fans are avoiding the that thrd..
Seriously people shld read before they jumping the gun 😆

Selective reading...😆

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is looking weird day by day!