Bakwas times|| Live Update|| 2nd May 2015 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Yep..towards the end of the scene I felt that.

But then it means that something will happen to her because of which she can no longer be a mother.🤔
yahi hoga ðŸ˜†
Rio  Thankyou ðŸ¤—
Veera today😳🤪

Yep..both VeeBa were at fault for not sharing with each other that they were filling out the nomination forms..but it was Baldev's childhood dream..whole Pind knew about it...so it shouldn't be a surprise to her. So she had a bigger responsibility to share her news with him.

And if she really was doing her dharam for the pind..than as a wife didn't she owe it to her husband who loves her so much, to actually explain why she is standing against him? Why she is being a raaste ka kaante for his life-long dream? She doesn't care a fig for his feelings...and this was before he betrayed her.🥱
Just hoping ki veera ko jhukane ke liye idiot shadi ke liye haan na kar de🤬
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Veera turns to go...Baldev grabs her dupatta

B: tujhe koi farq nahi padta...lets see if this bothers u

He sets her dupatta on fire

V exclaims...Baldev what r u doing

B: now u r bothered? i cant understand...why dont u care for me when I love u a lot...but when I do things like asking for divorce..then you care for me

V: i am always worried for u...before i thought u were wronged...but now u r at fault...it's all because of u...ur current halat is all ur doing..I am not gonna bend in front of u

(Guys I might have mixed..missed..mis-wrote some diaogues..sorry for that)

baldev is spot on with the dialogue, when he is horrible, mean and doesn't want her she runs after him ( his pstd thing, when he didny wanna talk to her when she stood him up in the rain, the simran track)

But when he showers her with love and affection she takes advantage and doesn't care for him.
Originally posted by -dear10-

Just hoping ki veera ko jhukane ke liye idiot shadi ke liye haan na kar de🤬

Shayad karde🤣

Uss ka IQ and EQ pura ka pura zero kardenge MaSh.🤣
Great if someone love you treat them like garbage n  jab wo nafrat dikhaye to rote raho maine to galat kiya hi nahi kuch sab tumhari galti hai tum peda hue tumne shadi ki tumne ummeed ki sab tumhari hi galti hai
Originally posted by wowmoon

B3 House😆

I explained it in another post. The mall is really a temple and that is why they want baldev to sign the papers without reading them.
Originally posted by Nikki36

baldev is spot on with the dialogue, when he is horrible, mean and doesn't want her she runs after him ( his pstd thing, when he didny wanna talk to her when she stood him up in the rain, the simran track)

But when he showers her with love and affection she takes advantage and doesn't care for him.

Epi is a must watch😆

Watch it to listen to the dialogues in detail...I missed a lot😆
Baldev ne hanth se aag bujhai uska hanth bhi nahi jala 
abe stupid tu dupatta pakde khada hai usko kya dar jalega to tu hi