Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A$y@ / k@bhi SS Finally Found You **** link to thread 2 added at pg 1 (Page 63)

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikii11

Originally posted by suearmaniac

well don't think only aak can shoot u...
even
zoya can
both are waiting to shoot u dii
issliye darna zaroori hai

oh!!!!!!
now m really scared...
par kya karu? they are my cuties...Embarrassed
nd inse zyada me meri teachers se darti hu...
so padna zaroori heCry

ohh muje tho padai se allergy hai...
aur teachers
muje tho teachers ko pareshaan karna accha lagtha haiROFL

same pinch
padai se allergy kise ni he yaar!!!
...dar ke aage jeet he
me darti to hu...but only from my math lecturer
baki sarre teachers to mujhe dekhte hi door bhagte he
m quite a trouble for them...masti bomb
i like troubling them a lot...
but mera yahi funda he
masti had se zyada...
aur padai sabse zyada

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki.

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged

allah miya whts wrong wth u sue di ???Geek

ohk meri jaanBig smile
mujhe ye week dede naEmbarrassed
i'll update this and my ts too
ab khush?Tongue

ohh finally kuch bola tumne muje laga mute mood main chali gayi hoShocked
kya hain sach main tum hoShocked

heheee,,,,,,,,LOL
ya koi shak?

haan shak ki shak ab tho tu mitun dada ki dialoge bolne lagi koi shaq Shocked

hahahaha...yeah kindaLOL

Niki.

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged

inteha hogayi intezar ki
aayi na kuch kabar sue ki updates kiConfused

hahaahaa...kya baat he...
aj kal mere liye itne gaane gaye ja rahe he?
well ...barish ka mausam he...updates traffic me fasi he yaarLOL

bass tume miss kiya aur gana gaya...ek tu hi tho thi meri jaisi bindaas kudiROFL

hehe   LOL
ya m proud owner of my bindass nature lol
m not boasting i swearEmbarrassed

tab tho teri meri Jodi banegi bindaasROFL
kuch galat math samajna
doubt math rakna
oye kya soch rahi hai...
I meant gals as bestiesWink

haha...
yar nikki i don't have a dirty mindLOL
ohk...we two are already sissy naEmbarrassed

Niki.

Niki. IF-Dazzler
Niki.
Niki.

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged

same pinch
...dar ke aage jeet he
but mera yahi funda he
masti had se zyada...
aur padai sabse zyada

[/QUOTE]
ohh math...hate mathWacko math ki naam bhi na lo
math ke mamle main I agree  Ek hi thaali ke chatte-batteROFL

suearmaniac

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged

same pinch
...dar ke aage jeet he
but mera yahi funda he
masti had se zyada...
aur padai sabse zyada

ohh math...hate mathWacko math ki naam bhi na lo
math ke mamle main I agree  Ek hi thaali ke chatte-batteROFL

[/QUOTE]
hahaaaROFL

Niki.

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged

suearmaniac

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

aww!!!
thanku so muchHug

suearmaniac IF-Sizzlerz
suearmaniac
suearmaniac

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged

credit- ImmortalLove

CHAPPY #4

asad's pov

found or lost?

I just needed to get out of the house. The last month was really very stress full and to add to my worries abbu told me that gaffur uncle was in hospital suffering from cancer. I knew it this was coming coz I remember how he used to smoke at nights going for a walk. I'm worried about zoya. It irritates me many times that I love this girl but it's been so many years we'd not met!! I don't know how,who, where, she is! All I can do is hope for her father.now I'm finally at the beach house with another hope to see my friend.

I was having fun with my friends at the beach party. all were impressed by the arrangements ricky did. And of course he was a son of a ricchie rich dad so party has to be rocking.we all were enjoying the expressions on his face as our batch mates and friends filled in.but my eyes were searching my newest friend...how strange...we became friends  a month back.and I still don't know her name. the girls call her zoe...that I managed to gather but her real identity is unknown. i just don't understand myself!!! Why m I so interested?? I mean obviously coz she's my friend...the so called friend who left abruptly in our last meeting and we couldn't talk over the phone due to lack of contact numbers.

"I don't know what's wrong with her!" I heard the girls discussing and why for some reason I walked near them.

"she was never like that. she just said she wants to be alone and went to the west coast."

"chill riya !! she'll be back in sometime"

"I know but she was the one who made ricky do this and without her party is no party!!"

West coast...west coast...i began walking towards the west coast.i didn't knew if they were talking about her or not but I kept walking.after some I could see a small thing moving in front of me.i wasn't sure if that was a person and the curiosity overtook me and I increased my pace.after walking some more I couldn't see clearly who was that but I was sure now there was a person...male or female...i had no idea.i looked back at where party was taking place and I was left surprised at the distance I walked! And if there was she who I hope she was then I have to walk same length again!!!

Okay I wish I had my running shoes with me coz wearing these slippers I can't walk...i took them out and kept them at the stairs of nearest changing hut. This was the last hut...after that there was windless length along the coast and that small figure who was dancing now. I was close enough to recognize her.she was dressed in a yellow bikini top wearing a check blue shirt whose ends tied a knot above her belly.her long legs were looking magnificently attracting in those grey+lavender shorts. I jogged closer and sat at some distance behind her back.

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main

she was dancing beautifully carrying the contemporary touch. I smiled at her song selection and looked at her phone kept on her bag beside her.

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main
Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main...)

The sea waves roared neglecting the sound of the song...but that didn't stop her.she kept on dancing and I was surprised that she even didn't notice me here!

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...

It was just mesmerizing how flexibly she moved on the rhythm of winds now...the song was like coming and going as the winds and sea screamed the nature's voice.

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...

The winds caressing her hairs now came in my direction as I relished in the softest feeling like a teenager. A smile played on my lips and that's when I laid down on the sand not caring about anything...i glanced at the clouds above me...they were so interesting. Somewhere an elephant,somewhere a mushy cotton ball,someone's eyes and nose...I was behaving like a kid indeed.away from the world of engineers...i wanted to go back in past and experience those things again...and also to change some things...like I never talked to her.i smiled as zoya's face came into the view...she was crazy...i remembered how I'd kissed her and she'd said oops!!! I chuckled slightly at that.

"It's not fair mr. tattoo lover!" I heard her voice and came back to where I was. I realized that music had stopped now and she was sitting beside me folding her legs comfortably.

"hey! How are you?" I asked sitting up to her level.

"how do I look?" she raised her eyebrows

"fit and fine but I hate sweat" I motioned towards her face which was sweating due to her work out in dancing. She smiled sheepishly and took out a water bottle from her bag.she bathed her face with the water angling the bottle up while I admired her.

"what were you saying before? What's not fair?"

"laughing alone. C'mon share with me...I'm dying to laugh" she replied to me and I didn't fail to catch a li'll sarcasm in her tone as she sighed sadly.

"no its...just a random memory of my girlfriend.tell me are you okay...i mean u look sad" I asked her with some unknown hidden worry.

She was surprised that I caught the sadness in her voice and smiled a simple smile. "actually my dad...he's not well."

"oh!!" I didn't knew what to say at that "since when?"

"last month...its been one month"

"so that's why u left the pool party all of a sudden?"

She stared ahead and nodded in yes.i guessed she didn't wanted to talk on this subject so I changed the topic.

"is that my new name?tatto lover seriously?" I asked overacting a li'll as my eyes grew wide.

It did the trick and she smiled again to my relief.

"umh...ya since I didn't know ur name still! So I thought to give this tie lover a new name! it suits u as ur having a tattoo there" she pointed her index finger towards crook of my neck.

"oh yeah? Then I should say ur a tattoo love urself."I said back and her eyes widened as she looked down at her chest...she tried avoiding my gaze..

"how...how did u know that?" she stammered.

"just the way u know that" I replied and then the awkward silence prevailed between us as the winds ozzed around.we both knew the last encounter we tripped on one another had us oogling at each other.

I cleared my throat and asked her "umh so how's your boyfriend?"

She replied dejectedly staring at the waves "I guess I don't know?"

I was confused at her answer and her face grew more sad.i thought she would feel better if she shares something out of her heart.

"where's he now?"

"don't know that either" she replied in the same tone.i grew curious for whatever reason...i wanted to know?

"u guys fought?"

"time fought with us"

"do you love him ?"

"yeah"

I was getting nowhere like that.she just mumbled and I find that awkward waiting for an answer trying to understand her situation.but wasn't it the situation with me?

"is his name starts from A...i mean ur having a tatoo ...i guess"

At that she smiled and took a deep breath. " I told u I love him so much...yes the tattoo I got from my Europe trip.i was a teen and trendy...i am now but this tattoo means a lot to me now relatively when I got it done." She finished and I smiled at her and said grinning "same here"

She looked surprised at me first then smiled again... "so u have a girlfriend huh?"

"yeah and I love her so much...i got the tattoo done for her but fate never allowed me to show her" I told her with the sarcast visible in my tone.

She looked down at my throat and then in my eyes.she looked down immediately. I wondered what conversation we were having then.suddenly I remembered the night I found her crying and she'd said no one can bring his boyfriend.then I related the threads and the only conclusion I can draw was maybe he was no more.without thinking I blurted out "m sorry" but surprising was when she too said the same along with me at the same time.we both looked at each other curiously as to seek reason for being sorry. I didn't knew what was she thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zoya's pov

Walking alone on the sand along the coast of goa I tried relaxing my mind.yes ricky that idiot; did throw a party after all but I was least interested in all that now. From last one month abbu's health wasn't good.doctors have told me they couldn't help anymore.it was the last stage and I was living a stressful life.i never thought he would be leaving us one day.and when u know that the person's gonna die...it gets hard to face him.and my abbu was always there in smoking and things.i never knew this as my ammi never told me and humairah.but now it feels like our support system is wobbling.

My ill father lies in a hospital bed and here I am in a party!!! It doesn't seem to me a good idea.but those eyes made me come here.after searching everywhere I couldn't find him and I couldn't have stayed in the party too.so with my things and phone I started walking alone. After what felt like so many hours of walking I relaxed a bit more.i began listening to songs and with that my urge of dancing between the nature came out.yes I am an artist but its written nowhere that an artist couldn't be a dancer.

I put the song on loud volume but that too couldn't overcome the sound of waves.not caring for one second I just kept dancing pouring my emotions in my dance moves.the song had stopped and I looked at the waves ahead sweating hard. I put my hands on my knees and breathed whiffing the salty smell of sea.

That's when I saw him.i felt happy seeing him as I was already knowing that my new friend would find a way to me.he was lying on the sand lost in thoughts.i sat near him and that's when I heard him laughing.i smiled at first at how relaxed and chill he was.wish my life could be like that.

After talking for a while our conversation grew a li'll sad to me.i let out the truth unintentionally and that's when I heard him asking about the tattoo again! I smiled at no matter if he acts as a gentle man but I know he's seen my tattoo many times from last few minutes.man that he was after all!!

I admit I felt attraction towards this man and I've glanced at his neck many times too.i asked him abt his girlfriend.

"yeah and I love her so much...i got the tattoo done for her but fate never allowed me to show her" he told me and I looked ahead at the waves again! Don't know why I was so interested  and  my curiosity got the better of me.and I reached a conclusion that if he blamed fate then was her girlfriend no more? The next second we both ended up saying "m sorry" In unison. Why did he said sorry to me?i voiced my question

"sorry for what?"

"abt ur boyfriend...umh when did he died?"

I looked at him disbelievingly. "he's not dead! Its just we aren't in contact from many years.how could you think that?"

"m sorry I apologise please...i never meant umh..but why r u sorry?"

"coz ur girlfriend is no more right?"

"what? No...no this isn't possible.who told u that?"

"you said that so I thought...oh!" I realized I did the same mistake.i bit my lip and looked at him.and we both burst out laughing.i know it was crazy to laugh like that on this issue but we couldn't help.

"m sorry" we both said at the same time again and here goes another ride to laughter!we laughed and the tears again pricked the sides of my eyes and before I knew I was sobbing already. He held me by my shoulders trying to comfort. But I was missing asad badly and I wanted to see him right now...the sun set was glowing and we sat holding hands.i was feeling better and I looked at him who was already staring at me.

"i...i want to know my friend's name." he asked me my name and I chuckled as we didn't knew each other's name still.

I offered my hand to him "hi!  M zoya farooqi and u r?"

He looked shocked as if the earth slid beneath his feets.i didn't knew what was he thinking while I stood there my hand held up between us..waiting for him to shake it but no response came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

asad's pov

oh my god!! I can't believe it!! This was my zoya? The one haunting my days and nights? The one I was hell attracted to? The one coz of whom I never looked at any girl with those eyes? And ultimately I got fascinated to this ms hola heels who turns out to be zoya? I still couldn't believe it.for once I didn't care about this was dream or what? I took her in a bone crushing hug so tightly to make sure I never lose her again.my eyes brimmed with tears and I couldn't care less what she was thinking! But I did feel some force against me and I released her lightly. That's when I looked at her trying to breath.she was my zoya...oh god I smiled now big! I wanted to shout that out loud that I got her back. I laughed lightly and I saw her glaring at me now. I stopped and realized that she still don't know who I am!

"zoya...i ..oh god how could I've not recognized you.i just can't tell you how happy..."

Two seconds passed and I stared at her shocked...she slapped me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zoya's pov

How dare he hug me?who did he think of himself? Just because I shared some things with him doesn't mean he's allowed to hug me!! And that too so tightly! I was unable to breath in his grip. I just wanted to yell so hard to him that he'll never ever look at any women again! I thought he was a good person but all men are like that...wish asad would have been here. I was feeling unprotected right then the anger boiled up again.

"how dare you?"

"zoya...i .."

"shut up! Who the hell are you to hug me? Just because I told you my name doesn't mean I'll let u do anything with me! To be honest I did thought u were different but alas! U are not so differrent. Thanku for ur time mr.so called friend I,..."

My phone ringed and I picked it up glaring at him again.hearing humairah's shaky voice I knew it already what was on!

"humairah please take care of ammi and be strong.i'll be there anytime ok? M coming right away." I hung up my knees going weak. But I knew m the elder and responsible daughter and I had to be strong. I gathered my things and was leaving when he called from behind

"zoya wait...what happened?i'll drop you"

"none of ur business mr. we're done!!!"

I ran crying from there,the winds swinging my hairs to my wet face...strands sticking to my cheeks.i wiped my tears to clear my vision.i just knew that this wasn't the time I shud cry. My ammi and humairah needed me there and I have to act mature now.i was scared to handle the things without my abbu's support but acting as brave as I could I'll have to complete my duties.the party was still on...some drunk and some getting intimate...but that wasn't what I cared at all. I ran to the main road and a cabby was all I needed to go to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

this update is dedicated to PINky733

for being a wonderful reader,editor and friend.i hope u get well soon dearBig smile

forgive me for the mistakes done...haven't read it after writing!Embarrassed

hey nikitaBig smile i know ur too eager to read this...i added the song u suggested this timeEmbarrassed

hope u like itSmile

thanku so much guys for those 67 likesTongueTongueTongue

it motivates me...and wait? did a stone touched me right now?Shocked

m so sorry to do that at last but i wanted to add that since many of u didn't like that they loved each other back then so why were they not loyal and got attracted to each other? okay ur confused now i knowLOL

sowieee...but next update is coming as a good one to usi ke hope me achaa response dedo plsEmbarrassed

aadhi wish to poori hui na tum sab ki asad know her nameSmile zoya ko next update me pta chalegaWink

till then leave ur reviews and hitting likes zaroori heBig smile

love u allHug

Edited by suearmaniac - 29 June 2015 at 8:40am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclhabsfanmtmrfBavinimunmun1kaavi12asya865pavisweaasya16zehra07Odd12hetvi_98blueberry02Sneha8337asadzoyaqubooljaanu013msingh27PrettYSmileminiTHEnomadChocochip...jogicadikhlasskabhi_asyapumpkin.honeyDarkBecomingManyata5Azraa01fatima30sanah12-simmi-NnonaAGouri_JoshiASYAKASHLOVERKeyaHira2MOnkEy_rAngErradadolcevidasugantimuskaan17rocksAjuzangelasyakabhidreamyNiki.TasriS-ABI-AisiDeewangifriendsallaseelashahSanKsgianjayasree.rao-Prinky-ksennilusonikritz4everasifiqbalshShubh007sasir--Aishwarya--anopama--Sumi--MayurChanPriyaSweety-Anuenthusiasticaarzoo50Shailu..Alone111jas91swapnosweet_tehsGulaaboChahat_A_DoshiLinsie

Go to top