Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} (Page 16)

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 14008

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
dont know what happenng with me and i-f.morning me hi ph se comment ki mohit ke article me.and now its not accepting my comments in article.tried so. many times.now i m fed up.why its happening with me?anyone here facing same problem?one more thing yaar i saw same article in sans thread.there they posted mohit comment that he said he did mock shoot.nothing confirmed.but in telebuzz article which posted in main page saying mohit is not available for comment.i think i should ask about it to anwesha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 9685

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

@ Sri, so true. Whatever Sanaya wanted to convey to us fans, she did so through IF. Why would we want to believe anything contrary the fraud prints??

@ Shreya, and that team is famous for twisting her words to suit their fancy. Doesn't every real Sanaya fan know that??

yess frm twisting words to cropping pics..wat can we expect..Sleepyhave u listen to this new song?heard a good melodious song aftr a long time..Embarrassed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWejtOkCYs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989soniasharmin89Joseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 14008

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
sahi kaha dono fraud reporter nd team ek datth.who cares when we have latest iv of her.ek month purana iv se kya hoga.aisa bhi team xyz ne help ki matlab full of sarun nd ipkkbd quedtions.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 8279

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Originally posted by SwaNia_2

@ Sri, so true. Whatever Sanaya wanted to convey to us fans, she did so through IF. Why would we want to believe anything contrary the fraud prints??

@ Shreya, and that team is famous for twisting her words to suit their fancy. Doesn't every real Sanaya fan know that??

yess frm twisting words to cropping pics..wat can we expect..Sleepyhave u listen to this new song?heard a good melodious song aftr a long time..Embarrassed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWejtOkCYs


Yes, I did hear this song. Smile

We all know what the random team is. All those edited, cropped pics. DeadThankfully Sanaya has some genuine fan base, which  posts the original, unedited pics. And when we have HEARD Sanaya speak, no reason why we should trust a print interview that comes more than a month after it was actually taken & from some one we know does not like Sanaya. Forget about the others. Wink



Edited by SwaNia_2 - 08 May 2015 at 9:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6P.Srinivasarushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 28727

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fattiwriter

a French proverb says ( laugh well who laughs last) you will soon have a shock and a surprise of your lifeDisapprove prepare your handkerchiefsCry

n an Indian proverb says, "Jaan na pehchaan ,Main tera Mehmaan" ROFL n another says, "Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin hoti." Ouch LOL

Thanks for advise,Stalker Jii LOL We are waiting for that day Wink Abhi toh we are enjoying Sanaya's clear slap on your Grp face. Wink Sanaya's I-F interview yaad hai naa? Wink It was "Video Int.' by Anveshka (I-F Reporter), not a print Int by any #FraudNazir. LOL


By the way,did you know anything abt Forum CC rule?? Embarrassed Baby,Go n chk the rules n regulations of CC b4 coming here. God bless you LOL



Edited by Joseph_A - 08 May 2015 at 10:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6P.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989soniasharmin89shonasandy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 14008

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
if i m not wrong peech 2years se koi fan group hume yeh keh raha hai we will cry soon.but thanks to Allah abhi tak woh din nahin aaya.and we know who r u nd belongs to which group.we dont need other groups advice.we know sanaya almost six years now.we dont need other groups advice.thank u nd byee byee

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6P.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 9685

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by fattiwriter

a French proverb says ( laugh well who laughs last) you will soon have a shock and a surprise of your lifeDisapprove prepare your handkerchiefsCry

n an Indian proverb says, "Jaan na pehchaan ,Main tera Mehmaan" ROFL n another says, "Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin hoti." Ouch LOL

Thanks for advise,Stalker Jii LOL We are waiting for that day Wink Abhi toh we are enjoying Sanaya's clear slap on your Grp face. Wink Sanaya's I-F interview yaad hai naa? Wink It was "Video Int.' by Anveshka (I-F Reporter), not a print Int by any #FraudNazir. LOL


By the way,did you know anything abt Forum CC rule?? Embarrassed Baby,Go n chk the rules n regulations of CC b4 coming here. God bless you LOL

our cc is so popular,,,bin bulaye mehmaan aatey rehtey hai..inka handkerchiefs shyd khatam hogaya hai..3saal sey wait kr rahe hai ki kab unka fantasy purna hoga..bichareyLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6P.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 28727

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

if i m not wrong peech 2years se koi fan group hume yeh keh raha hai we will cry soon.but thanks to Allah abhi tak woh din nahin aaya.and we know who r u nd belongs to which group.we dont need other groups advice.we know sanaya almost six years now.we dont need other groups advice.thank u nd byee byee

Its hilarious to see their 'Khunaas' in our Posts. Embarrassed LOL Gosh !! They are so desperate to increase our Thread views. Shocked LOL

9.40pm,8 May - 16 Pages/5,680 Views Smile



Edited by Joseph_A - 08 May 2015 at 10:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6SwaNia_2arushi_130989soniasharmin89shonasandy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MoNayalicious Mania-13* {SaJan Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1186   Views: 82081

Joseph_A 1186 82081 03 May 2015 at 10:49pm by Joseph_A
MoNayalicious Mania-12* {SaJan Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1192   Views: 91439

Joseph_A 1192 91439 24 March 2015 at 6:27am by Joseph_A
MoNayalicious Mania-11 {DDSM Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1196   Views: 100755

Joseph_A 1196 100755 11 February 2015 at 4:15am by Joseph_A
MoNayalicious Mania-10 {SaJan Spl}-DT NT Pg115

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1200   Views: 119447

Joseph_A 1200 119447 15 December 2014 at 4:17am by SapnaTanmay
MoNayalicious Mania-9 {RR Spl}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 1217   Views: 78946

Joseph_A 1217 78946 06 November 2014 at 8:04am by beenish248

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index