Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} (Page 138)

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I saw sbs aftr a lng time today nd saw one seg of shaleen daljeet..couldnt see the full seg bt daljeet ws holding sharav outside d court i guess fr the divorce nd ws cryng that she said just wants safety fr her nd sharav..shaleen abuses or threatens her i guess..reporter said shaleen dint even look at sharav or daljeet even once..felt sadp watching thatOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6SwaNia_2suhani.cipamisasoniasharmin89Joseph_Ashonasandy

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

I saw sbs aftr a lng time today nd saw one seg of shaleen daljeet..couldnt see the full seg bt daljeet ws holding sharav outside d court i guess fr the divorce nd ws cryng that she said just wants safety fr her nd sharav..shaleen abuses or threatens her i guess..reporter said shaleen dint even look at sharav or daljeet even once..felt sadp watching thatOuch

Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6SM_317suhani.cipamisasoniasharmin89Joseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged

oh .God..thats very sad.hope court not give shaleen child custody.this girl suffer a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

<font color="#FF0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. </font><font color="#FF0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone. </font>

did she gave more bytes like this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2shonasandy

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

<font color="#FF0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. </font><font color="#FF0066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone. </font>

did she gave more bytes like this?

No, I think she tweeted something similar some days/months ago.

Regarding custody, I don't think Shaleen is even interested in custody. And at the age at which the kid is, less than 5 or 7 years, I think the court grants custody to the mom, unless circumstances are such that the mom can't take care of the kid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6SM_317soniasharmin89Joseph_Ashonasandy

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Sad. A beautiful relationship ends on such a bitter note. Emotionally sapping, to say the least. When it involves an offspring, even difficult. But Daljeet should stop giving segment bytes like this and acting 'bechari' in front of the media, using her son. If she intends to bring up her little one on her own, she needs to be strong and what better time than this. She has her family's support and she will get through this. The media should also be a bit more responsible. Trying times for the lady, she should be left alone.
yeaa totally agree..i think.media also should be a little.sensitive they shouldnt really be asking abt bytes in such situations m.sure.san akshay.mohit nd whole ipk.family.mst be supporting her in this.time..wishing the best for her nd her son,.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2suhani.cipamisasoniasharmin89Joseph_Ashonasandy

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i dont understand one thing.why colirs give alag promo for both vivian nd shamitha and why one promo for sanaya and othets.they also deserve their own promo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yaaayy new monaya gang pics. frm tellytimes.Day DreamingDancing
http://www.urlremoved/exclusive-pictures-of-barun-sanaya-mohit-and-raqesh/
Sanaya and Mohit
there is one super adorable pic of monaya hugging each otherDay Dreaming

Edited by SM_317 - 19 June 2015 at 3:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post: