MoNayalicious Mania-14* {SaJan Spl} - Page 110

Posted: 8 years ago
One thing struck me suddenly. Both dd and mohit are lead actors of their respective upcoming shows on zee tv. Wud that channel allow them to go and support sanz on colours jdj?? 😕Edited by suhani.cipamisa - 8 years ago

BARC Ratings: Week 23 (2015)

The BARC Ratings for the week is here.

Star Plus continues to rule the roost with 238 GRPs followed by Colors with 214 GRPs. Zee TV retains its third position with 155 GRPs.

Channels (GRPs)

Star Plus 238

Colors 214

Zee TV 155

Life Ok 152

SAB TV 120

Sony 103

&TV 60

Zindagi 06

Saath Nibhana Saathiya retains the #1 slot with 4.2 TRPs followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein with 3.8 TRPs. Kumkum Bhagya holds the third slot with 3.4 TRPs.

Rest of the shows have been mentioned below.

Shows (Channel wise in TRPs)

Star Plus

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 4.2 (4.7)

Ye Hai Mohabbatein 3.8 (4.0)

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 2.9 (2.7)

Diya Aur Bati Hum 2.2 (2.1)

Suhani Si Ek Ladki 1.9 (2.0)

Tu Mera Hero 1.9 (2.1)

Nach Baliye Sun 1.5 (1.5)

Tere Sheher Mein 1.4 (1.5)

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins 1.3 (1.4)

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1.0 (1.0)

Veera 0.8 (1.3)

Manmarziyaan 0.8 (0.7)

Gulmohar Grand 0.2 (0.5)

Colors

India's Got Talent Sat 3.0 (3.2)

Sasural Simar Ka 2.9 (3.1)

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi 2.8 (2.9)

Udann 2.8 (3.1)

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat 2.6 (3.4)

Balika Vadhu 2.4 (2.8)

Comedy Nights With Kapil 2.2 (2.2)

Swaragini 1.6 (2.4)

Farah Ki Daawat 1.2 (0.9)

Thapki Pyaar Ki 1.1 (1.3)

Code Red 1.0 (1.2)

Shastri Sisters 0.8 (0.9)

Zee TV

Kumkum Bhagya 3.4 (3.4)

Qubool Hai 2.3 (2.0)

Jodha Akbar 2.2 (2.1)

Jamai Raja 2.0 (2.3)

Doli Armaano Ki 1.6 (1.6)

DID Moms-2 1.5 (1.2)

Satrangi Sasural 1.5 (1.6)

Fear Files 1.4 (1.4)

Neeli Chatri Wale 1.1 (1.0)

Hello Pratibha 0.7 (0.7)

Tumhi Hoo Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Hoo 0.5 (0.4)

Service Wali Bahu 0.4 (0.5)

Devi 0.3 (0.4)

Life OK

Saavdhan India 1.1 (1.3)

Comedy Classes 1.0 (1.1)

Piya Rangrez 1.0 (1.0)

Super Cops 1.0 (0.8)

Kalash 0.8 (0.7)

Dream Girl 0.6 (0.7)

Mahakumbh 0.6 (1.0)

Mere Rang Rangne Wali 0.3 (0.3)

Sony TV

Indian Idol 1.6 (1.4)

CID 1.4 (1.4)

Crime Patrol 1.1 (1.1)

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar 0.8 (0.7)

Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman 0.7 (0.6)

Maharana Pratap 0.6 (0.6)

Aahat 0.6 (0.6)

Adaalat 0.5 (0.6)

Muh Boli Shaadi 0.2 (0.1)

Reporter 0.2 (0.2)

Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane 0.2 (0.2)

SAB TV

Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma 2.6 (2.7)

Chidiya Ghar 1.0 (1.0)

Baalveer 0.9 (0.7)

Badi Dur Se Aaye Hai 0.9 (1.0)

Yam Hai Hum 0.7 (0.7)

& TV

Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai 0.9 (0.7)

Voice Of India Sat 0.8

Bhagyalakshmi 0.4 (0.4)

Gangaa 0.4 (0.4)

Begusarai 0.4 (0.3)

Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls 0.4 (0.4)

Tujhse Naraaz Nahi Zindagi 0.3 (0.1)

Razia Sultan 0.3 (0.4)

Badi Devrani 0.2 (0.3)

(As per data provided by BARC subscriber)

Rajshri Productions' next venture on Zee TV

We recently reported about Rajshri Productions show Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali on Life OK is all set to bid adieu, but here on Tellychakkar.com we give a reason to rejoice for those viewers who loves Rajshri's family entertainments.

After the success of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, Rajshri Productions is all set to tie up once again with Zee TV for its upcoming venture.

What we hear from a source is, "Though the talks are at initial stage, the production house is planning to come up with another family drama on Zee TV. Their last project with Zee was hugely praised by audience hence they have pitched their upcoming show to the channel. Unlike their last venture which was a love story, this one will be a typical Rajshri family drama. The daily is tentatively scheduled to air from January next year".

We also hear that many loyal actors of Rajshri will also be a part of the new show and the production house have already started talking to the actors.

While the channel spokesperson refused to comment on the same, we also dropped a message to producer Kavita Barjatya, but she did not revert till the time of filing the article.

We will come up with more updates at Tellychakkar.com.

Originally posted by malavika6

haters r haters. whether it is sanaya hater or mohit hater. for me both haters come under 1 category. today i hav seen  on fb 1 mohit hater who always degrades mohit and his fans made ab's tweet's post. same way sanaya haters also do. i want to tell joseph plz stay away frm such topics and enjoy monaya's shows. u can see many weird characters there too. anyway leave that discussion.now onwards we can concentrate on their upcoming shows.
          any new promo out or seg in sbb only?. i thought we will get one behind the scene video today.

seen their pics these 2 r really adorable.is it recent one ?

I know Malavika this Action n Reaction from Fanz side. My reaction was just for AB's tweet. n I openly said this in this CC n FB. I was shocked to see that,some Mohit fanz put their nose in this discussion n try to portray AB as Mahatma n others (Sanaya Fanz) are Monster in this mess.

Here no one is Saint If,we'll be target someone they will be target us too. Its just Give n Take situation.

I read so many comments of Sanaya fanz, they were just disappointed wid AB's tweet but,they didn't cross their lines.They have right to show their disappointment directly to AB. who are others to target them ?? Go n chk Charmee's tweet She did an excellent job. Loved her all tweet to AB n Other Fanz. 

Originally posted by suhani.cipamisa

One thing struck me suddenly. Both dd and mohit are lead actors of their respective upcoming shows on zee tv. Wud that channel allow them to go and support sanz on colours jdj?? 😕
    Originally posted by Joseph_A

I know Malavika this Action n Reaction from Fanz side. My reaction was just for AB's tweet. n I openly said this in this CC n FB. I was shocked to see that,some Mohit fanz put their nose in this discussion n try to portray AB as Mahatma n others (Sanaya Fanz) are Monster in this mess.

Here no one is Saint If,we'll be target someone they will be target us too. Its just Give n Take situation.

I read so many comments of Sanaya fanz, they were just disappointed wid AB's tweet but,they didn't cross their lines.They have right to show their disappointment directly to AB. who are others to target them ?? Go n chk Charmee's tweet She did an excellent job. Loved her all tweet to AB n Other Fanz. 

seen only charmee's ,shreya,anju's tweet.i really liked charmee's tweet.not only mohit's fans ,many sanaya fans also support him after his 2nd tweet.it depends upon the way u take .  Edited by malavika6 - 8 years ago
    Originally posted by malavika6

seen only charmee's ,shreya,anju's tweet.i really liked charmee's tweet.not only mohit's fans ,many sanaya fans also support him.it depends upon the way u take . 

Those fanz were supporting him,they were same persons who were requesting to him to support Sanaya. Don't know why thay think that,these kind of celeb support is imp for her. Charmee replied them in very suitable words.

His behavior is not my take, Its very visible thing.He is not Lord Krishna jo sabhi ko 'Vijaii Bhav !' ke aashirwaad deta phire. Any way,his double face is out now so,I don't think I have any respect for him,just like Sonia said. 

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
    Originally posted by Joseph_A

Those fanz were supporting him,they were same persons who were requesting to him to support Sanaya. Don't know why thay think that,these kind of celeb support is imp for her. Charmee replied them in very suitable words.

His behavior is not my take, Its very visible thing.He is not Lord Krishna jo sabhi ko 'Vijaii Bhav !' ke aashirwaad deta phire. Any way,his double face is out now so,I don't think I have any respect for him,just like Sonia said. 

i was talking abt sanguin and some others on fb. they didn't request him to support sanaya. anyway leave it.as i said before he is a selfish person. i know it before.thanks to my profession. i can easily understand people's nature. only very few people r like mohit n sanaya in this industry. they also knew it.  Edited by malavika6 - 8 years ago
    Lets chill and thnk abt better stuff!!

New thread upcoming, joseph?

Here to stay and increase my posts thanks to monaya 😛
    one request to cc members leav this ab matter now.we have so many important thing to disscuss
    unme se ek...mohit ke show ka slot and sanaya ke show ke promo,choreographer.😃