Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i hate this asjad guy
his latest tweet..urgh.. samajh me nahin aa rahi hai he is praising vivian and sanaya or making fun of them.cant able to post the tweet.i really hate this guy.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Asjad Nazir
@asjadnazir
3h
Gosh it looks like #JhalakDikhhlaJaa8 will be
a straight shoot out between Sanaya Irani &
Vivian DSena. Other contestants should quit
now
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail

Colors begins confirming stars for Jhalak' 2015

14th June 2015    18:22

Vivian D'Sena in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'

Vivian D'Sena in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'

Colors has begun the process of announcing star names that will be participating in this year's huge reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.

The show, which is expected to go on air next month, will see Sanaya Irani, Vivian D'Sena and Shamita Shetty shake their legs in the upcoming series. Rumours of the line-up have been doing the rounds for many months, however, Colors has been tight-lipped until now.

On Twitter, it confirmed Shilpa Shetty's sister, Shamita Shetty as the first participant, followed by Madhubala' television star, Vivian D'Sena. BizAsia has also received confirmation from the channel that television favourite,Sanaya Irani, who was last seen in Rangrasiya' on Colors, will be taking part in the series.

The next batch of stars will be announced later this week, keep it with BizAsia for the very latest.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/colors-begins-confirming-stars-for-jhalak-2015#sthash.fv8EspHk.dpuf 
shonasandy thumbnail
4h4 hours ago
ZA Productions @MediaZA1
Drashti Dhami might come to #Jhalak to support Sanaya Irani.
4h4 hours ago
ZA Productions @MediaZA1
Many asking about Sanaya's promo in JDJ. Her promo will be out very soon. Don't worry.
6h6 hours ago
ZA Productions @MediaZA1
Very soon you see Sanaya Irani's jhalak in #JhalakDhiklaja ... Yes, it's 100% confirmed that she is doing the show.
shonasandy thumbnail
6m6 minutes ago
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for #KaisiYehYaariaan fans but none of actors from show will participate in #JhalakDikhlaJaa this year.
24m24 minutes ago
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan
Confirmed: #DeepikaSamson from #SasuralSimarKa is the latest name to be added to the #JhalakDikhlaJaa bill. More names soon! Follow @BizAsia
41m41 minutes ago
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan
Confirmed: @radhikamadan01 from #MeriAashiqui will be dancing on this season's #JhalakDikhlaJaa :)
1h1 hour ago
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan
I'm announcing TWO more names for #JhalakDikhlaJaa shortly..
shonasandy thumbnail
5h5 hours ago
Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan
Confirmed: #SanayaIrani WILL be a part of this year's #JhalakDikhlaJaa . :)
Without asking 1000 RT challenge๐Ÿ˜Š
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i hate this asjad guy
his latest tweet..urgh.. samajh me nahin aa rahi hai he is praising vivian and sanaya or making fun of them.cant able to post the tweet.i really hate this guy.

Not surprising ๐Ÿ˜† He is master in this Deptt. Don't know,why are peoples following this Fraud person. But,logically he is sating right here if,we see this participation on Fan Base Ground.

Except,Sanaya n Viven other has not a very strong fan base here.Its a fact. Ashish n Faizal has followers but,not like Sanaya or Viven. Shamita will get support frm BW but,vote?? I have doubt.

Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh, here there is more discussion about Sanaya 's Jalk performance, t
And hardly any discussion about Mohit and his new show. 

Wish Sanaya the best, but not into these dance shows, already 
Seen stars dance perform in past, am more looking forward to Mohit's show
As he will returning after long onscreen , and looking forward to him
And his new character.

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Chill !! It was expected that's why,I said that we should be wait for final telecast. ๐Ÿ˜† They were just using Sanaya name for gain some attention... Now,Its not new thing for us. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Galat logon ki sunenge, toh heart break hoga hi. So many had this heart break, not long ago because they listened to the wrong 'bunch of people'. Some still prefer to be in that delusion, inspite of the reality hitting hard on their faces,but such are beyond any cure now. Obvious tha, had Sanaya even given a performance which was recorded and to be played, they would have advertised it like crazy. Because they know the names that get them the views.

I could barely sit through the first half hour. Pure torture.
๐Ÿคข