Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Beautiful and talented, Sanaya Irani is one of the most sought after TV actress in India. Ever since she became a part of Colors TVRangrasiya, the leggy lass has always been a talk of the town.  No wonder, she deserves all the attention because of her acting skills.

Sanaya Irani tv serial Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

Here we share some of the unfamiliar yet interesting facts about Sanaya Irani.

Sanaya's First Portfolio was Shot By Boman Irani

Sanaya Irani was born on 17thSeptember 1983 in Mumbai. She studied in a boarding school in Ooty and then graduated from Mumbai's Sydenham College. Although, she wanted to pursue her MBA degree, the modeling assignments which she was getting made her skip the plan. This is how she began modeling.  Let me tell you her first portfolio was made by photographer turned actor Boman Irani. She did various ads for different company such as Reliance, Pepsi and Airtel where she worked with several top actors including Priyanka Chopra, Shah Rukh Khan, and Amitabh Bachchan.

sanaya irani modeling Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

She Made Her Big Screen Debut in 2006 with Kunal Kohli's Film Fanaa

While, she was modeling she got an opportunity to play the role of Kajol's friend in Kunal Kohli's film Fanaa. This is how Sana Irani made her Bollywood debut. Post that she didn't do any Bollywood film but shifted to TV. Sana was also seen in Jagjit Singh's album "Tumko Dekha Toh.." before she did Fanaa.

sanaya irani fanaa Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

Sanaya was not Fluent in Hindi despite Growing up in India

Sanaya Irani is of Persian descent so she always had problems with the Hindi language even though she was born and brought up in Mumbai. This is the reason why she faced lot of problems in the initial years of her career. Saying dialogs in fluent Hindi was lot of hard work for her.

sanaya irani tv actor Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

She Made Her TV Debut with Left Right Left

Sanaya made her TV debut in 2007 as Cadet Sameera Shroff. Since Sanaya wasn't familiar with Hindi, the director of the serial really helped her in catching up the language. In the year 2008, Sanaya bagged the role of a main lead in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum. The actor opposite her was Mohit Sehgal. The two became good friends and their friendship soon blossomed into love. The serial was aired from 2008 to 2010.

sanaya irani left right left Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

She Was the Only TV actress to be Listed in Forty Most Beautiful Women By People's Magazine

Sanaya has won the Face of the Year Award by Indian Television Awards thrice. What's more, she was the only TV actress to be listed in "Forty Most Beautiful Women" by People's Magazine. Moreover, this gorgeous lady was on the third place in this year's annual poll ofEastern Eye's Sexiest Asian Womanbeating several Bollywood actress including last year's winner Katrina Kaif. In 2013, she was At 6th position.

drashti dhami sanaya irani Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

Mohit Sehgal, her bf was Initially Very insecure

When the two began dating Mohit was very insecure. He thought he would lose her. However, with time his insecurity went away. The two are going strong but we are yet to know when will they finally take their marriage vows.

sanaya irani and mohit sehgal Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

Some Of Her Unknown Facts

Her favorite Bollywood actor is Aamir Khan. If not an actor, she would have become a fashion or interior designer. She loves to shop and her favorite shopping destination is US. She loves animal but hates cockroaches. She is friends with all her past co-actors including Barun Sobti, Arjun Bijlani, Ragini Khanna and others. In the Tele industry she is very close to Gautami Kapoor and Drashti Dhami. Besides, let me tell you Kashmira Irani - Samaira Of Dosti..Yaariyaan,..Manmarzian is her sister!

sanaya irani Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

rating off Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Iranirating off Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Iranirating off Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Iranirating off Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Iranirating off Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani (Please Rate This)

Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

shonasandy thumbnail
India Opines @IndiaOpines  

Some Interesting Facts about #SanayaIrani http://indiaopines.com/facts-sanaya-irani-tv-actor/ ... #MohitSehgal @SanayaIraniFC

sanaya irani tv actor Some Interesting Facts about Sanaya Irani

8:47 AM - 31 May 2015  
Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Hope kuchh interesting Info related article ho. Waiting for posting.

where is Article ?????????????

waiting for confirm news regarding Sanaya's comeback on TV
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shonasandy

where is Article ?????????????

waiting for confirm news regarding Sanaya's comeback on TV

yaar plz be patience .agar usne kaha usne update degi then she will do for sure.aaj nahin to kaal nahin to iss week me aa jayegi.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Thank u bro for taking out time and making this siggi .thank u very much.

btw,i just saw in twitter that dd's show is on hold for some reason.is it true?promo to kab ke aa gaye the na?😲
shonasandy thumbnail

Ranveer Singh rejects big TV offer?

1st June 2015 9:00 am

Ranveer Singh in 'Dil Dhadakne Do'

Ranveer Singh in Dil Dhadakne Do'

Ranveer Singh popularity is always on the increase it seems and he seems to win hearts wherever he goes. BizAsia has learnt that he has recently turned down a prestigious television offer to be a judge on a reality show.

At the time, Singh would be preoccupied with the shoot of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani' but he also said that he's not ready to take to the small screen just yet. Talking to Absolute India, Singh commented, "There are lots of offers from television. I am very much interested in television but I can't because I am extremely involved in Bajirao".

He continued, "I don't want to do television for the sake of it like come, pick up my paycheque and go home... I want to do it properly. I want to do it not just actively but creatively involve in things in whatever I am doing. Right now I am caught up with Bajirao. The film is yet to complete after that the promotion and release in December which will take a lot of time. My shoulder is still not recovered. I will definitely do the television at right time".

Singh will be seen next in Zoya Akhtar's Dil Dhadakne Do' as Kabir Mehra. It's schedule for release on 5th June.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/ranveer-singh-rejects-big-tv-offer-2015#sthash.tWc5QldN.dpuf
shonasandy thumbnail

SRK to head to Bulgaria next week for Dilwale'

1st June 2015 9:00 am

SRK in 'Chennai Express'

SRK in Chennai Express'

Rohit Shetty's Dilwale' is expected for release at Christmas. However, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are set to join the shoot this month. It's emerged that Khan will be heading to Bulgaria for the film next week.

The film will see Shetty go overseas for the shoot for the first time. In true style, his action scenes will once again be on another level. In Mauritius, Khan shot for action scenes underwater.

Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon and Varun Sharma have been working on the film for a few weeks now.

Khan and Kajol were seen together on screen last in 2010 and fans will be excited to see them return in a new avatar.

The film is co-produced under Rohit Shetty Productions and also Red Chillies Entertainment.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/srk-to-head-to-bulgaria-next-week-for-dilwale-2015#sthash.4pWEIgxA.dpuf
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Thank u bro for taking out time and making this siggi .thank u very much.

btw,i just saw in twitter that dd's show is on hold for some reason.is it true?promo to kab ke aa gaye the na?😲

I heard that,ZEE team is not happy wid entire concept of the show. Budget was also a major issue there. n due to some 'creative' differences Channel wants to hold this project for some time.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I heard that,ZEE team is not happy wid entire concept of the show. Budget was also a major issue there. n due to some 'creative' differences Channel wants to hold this project for some time.

yes.budjet problem to hogi na kitne grand karna padega bcz of its concept.its before partition ke story  hain na? bass mujhe bass itna chaiya mohit ke show bina kissi problem ki  acche slot ke satth aa jaye. and sanaya ko ek aacha sa choreo partner miley.agar salman and puneet not doing this season i m on for sanaya-Tushaar.this guy is calm and  talented too.😳