Edited by shonasandy - 8 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Documentary on Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' in the making

20th May 2015 8:50 am
@priyankabborua [email protected]

SRK Kajol DDLJ 1000 weeks FEATURED

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (1995) is still regarded as one of the most iconic romantic films to come out of Bollywood, even twenty years after its release. The film has fans from around the globe, and now, final year students, Natashja Rathore and her crew of five, from the London Film School, are making a documentary on the cultural impact that the film has left behind.

Mumbai Mirror spoke to Rathore to get a better understanding of the documentary. They are currently shooting in the Swiss Alps, and the shoot will be split up into three segments, London, Switzerland, and India. Rathore told Mirror that their purpose is not to make a fan film, but a documentary to analyze what it is about DDLJ,' that is still making such a huge impact, even twenty years later.

From Switzerland, Rathore said, "Just two days ago, we visited the hotel where SRK, Kajol, and Aditya Chopra stayed and interviewed the staff there who still have plenty of teary-eyed memories from the late 90's. We're interviewing the mayor of the town where it was shot and have discovered that a train is named after Yash Chopra. It's a nostalgic trip."

Mirror also learned that in order to complete the three schedules, the makers would need about 33,000 pounds, and have started an online campaign to raise funds, which has received a positive response from fans. Rathore further added, "We have people of over eight nationalities in our crew who have all seen the film." The London Film School will also start a scholarship program for Indian students, with the revenue generated from the documentary.

SRK and Kajol are all set to reunite on the silver screen with Rohit Shetty's next Dilwale,' also starring Varun Dhawan, and Kriti Sanon.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/documentary-on-dilwale-dulhania-le-jayenge-in-the-making-2015#sthash.5X2MDB6r.dpuf
shonasandy thumbnail

Spandan Chaturvedi to quit Udaan; bags a new show!

Talented child Spandan Chaturvedi bags a new show under big banner on television.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 | 1:38:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | 2447 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Spandan Chaturvedi aka Chakor of Colors' popular show Udaan, is quitting the show. Yes! it is a sad news for all the Udann fans but the little girl because of her popularity has bagged another show.

Our reliable source states, "Spandan and her parents were having disputes with the production team since long time. They were unhappy with the work pressure and continuous shoots of around 30 hours."

However the little kid has managed to get a new show in her kitty. You heard it right; Spandan will soon be seen on another reputed channel under big banner where she will be portraying the similar character of a village kid having a centric role on the show. We got a confirmation from Spandan's father, who says "Yes, the talks are on for new show but will let you know after it gets finalized."

Well, this is sheer a sad news for all the Chakor andUdann fans!

Aakruti Damani 

shonasandy thumbnail

Rupam Sinha @rupamsinhaagt  

Beautiful #SanayaIrani on the set of #ipkknd #OffscreenPic

Arshisarunmumbaifan, RituLoveSanayaIrani,  and 4 others
View photo9 retweets7 favorites
 Retweeted9
 Favorited7
shonasandy thumbnail
India-Forums.com @indiaforums  

Which Bolly-Telly combination you like the most? @AshaNegi7 @ajaydevgn @drashti10 @BeingSalmanKhan @Divyanka_T pic.twitter.com/YPRT0TOAik

Embedded image permalink

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My Debut on FB -

Ok...OK...I am learning... 😳 how to operate this so complicated site. 😕

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

My Debut on FB -

Wah wah, Joseph. 👏  Badhaiyaan... badhaiyaan 🤗  So finally, Sanaya did manage to get you to join FB !!! 😉
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My Debut on FB -

WOW Congratulations Joseph.😃
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My Debut on FB -

welcome to facebook ,joseph😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: malavika6

welcome to facebook ,joseph😊

Thanks ! I have 3 friends there. 😛1 toh U...n 2nd is Radhi... 😊3rd ko nahin jaanta 😕