Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS - The Deal. ||Chapter-3 Page-39|| 13/01/16 (Page 39)

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
will res tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
wow aisha , why u hv to stop there...Angry
natashathakur IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter n thnxx for pm dr
swriter IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Wonderful chapter plz don't take long time for update.
Plz update soon
RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Nice progress continue soon nd do pm
wanita Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
i love it,,,update again soon...n so your other story too
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2016 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Okay.. I'm fully prepared for my exam.LOL
This is res for chapter 2.
Hey girlie.LOL This line is really amazing, I mean I've been saying it to all my friends today at school, even the boys and they were like what the hell.LOL I basically love this line, I don't know why.. it sounds really nice.Embarrassed
Okay.. so the chapter begins with a really sweet family moment, which was made so fun when their father goes.. no, of course it doesn't matter who Shivani is texting. Unless it's a boy. I mean wow.LOL The daddy is really cool.CoolLOL It's relatable because my dad does the same thing. LOL
What's with Shivani? This girl is really weird..LOL She's in for a shock if Sofia decides that Shivz isn't a 'great' friend.LOL I mean that would be fun!
The Kim Jong Il ? Who is he? I mean I was just as surprised as Shivani when Jodha mentioned this guy.LOLIt's kinda amusing how her dad always remains neutral in the sister fights. Very clever.Wink
Did Jodha have a history of troubling Shivani's friends at their old school? It sure sounds like it. Shivani is so irritated.LOL
You know what? Jodha's sarcasm is like perfection. I love it.LOL I mean this girl's really sarcastic and she's great at it. Awesome sarcastic comments you wrote there, I'm incredibly proud of you.LOL
Oh god no! The teenage girl in labor stuff again?!ROFL
A cheer leader!Shocked Retarded dancers, oh wow Jo.LOL
No kissing, hugging, touching, okay? So protective,daddy.LOL
You know, their family is really cute, even if it's super funny, I love them.Big smile And then comes the Mr James-uddin. I mean seriously? This guy's such a creep.Confused How can he just ask for Jalal to get removed as the captain? That's like totally unfair! And just cause of one game.. Oh god. Why did Sophia not murder him?Ermm Does he have some authority or something, in the school? Maybe being the son of superintendent has its perks.Unhappy
I totally love the scene when Jalal throws the burning cigarette at James. I mean that's attitude, man!Clap
This line, like, defined the creepiness level of James- virgin alert! Dead
He's playing her for FUN? That's totally disgusting.Shocked I mean, sure Shivani's really dumb, since it's totally obvious that he's a creep but she can't see it. She still doesn't deserve to get used like that! No one does..
Errgh. I hope he doesn't succeed in his intentions. That would be sad.Ouch
Oh and Daniel and Ryan.. they are totally adorable, both of them, especially Ryan.. I mean aww.. This guy is so whipped.LOLDay Dreaming It's cute, really!
Now Jalal... I mean this guy's really unique, that's for sure.. I mean, his parts are always enjoyable, and then, with his attitude and stuff.. I won't be human if I don't like him.LOL And I'm still shocked by him humping another frog with his frog.. I mean, that's so weird.ShockedLOL Such a bad boy.Wink
Ergh.. I don't respond to fat! That was a good one, Sofia.LOL "A small skinny favor then?" This girl, I swear.LOL 
Jodha's confidence is admirable.. I mean the way she doesn't care about what others say about her. That's cool! Cool
Okay.. well.. the Germany thing, I honestly can relate, I mean, it's her life.. And as much as I understand that her dad is really just worried, but honestly I'm sure daddy knows how mature Jo is. He really should trust her with this one.
You know I'm totally in love with Jodha writing... that's really sweet and the last line just won me over... it was so inspiring. Heart
And the way you wrote.. oh god missy, I've always told you and will continue to do so for eternity, you're amazing. Not just as a writer but as a person, too. It's awesome to see how much you have grown as a writer, it's incredible and now, I'm honestly proud to say this- "You know Aisha Sharma? The girl who writes fabulously well, on India Forums? Yeah, she's my friend." Big smile 

Edited by ...Anushka... - 13 January 2016 at 4:02am

Go to top