Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS - The Deal. ||Chapter-3 Page-39|| 13/01/16 (Page 29)

aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geeta.M

Hey Geeta di! How are you?Hug
"My Life My Choices"...Awesome title.Big smile 
You liked it?Day Dreaming
Asusual Wonderful update Aishu... Clap loved it .Smile 
Thanks a lot. I am glad you liked this chapter.Heart
 It is full of Jodha dearWink.. Loved this Jodha.
I hope that you found her inspiring. LOL
She's focussed and ambitious in life..wanted to pursue her career in Heidelberg University in Germany. 
Yep! She knows her capabilities and wants to control her life. 
She is an inspirational character in this story..Clap
Thank god! This is nice to hear. LOLHug
Enjoyed  the protective and possessive dad..fulfilling duties of both  mother and father.Smile
Yep! He's fun but over-protective. Trying his best, to be the best dad. 
And loved the sarcastic bonding of both the sisters..LOL
That's fun to write. They both share a very...erm! 'weird' bond?LOL
What to say about Shivani ROFL.. She is so obsessed to be in good list of Sofia that she said her sister is adopted.Shocked
You can't blame her, she's a teenager. LOL
And loved the way Jodha always spoils shivani's plans.LOL
If you see, Jodha's actually saving Shivani from Sofia.LOL I mean she enjoys watching her irritated face. But they are sisters.LOL

Oh god this James is too much..Angry He removed jalal from captainship..poor jalal.CryCry
I think this is really a good thing. Because of this, the story will take an interesting turn. LOL
And trying to be Shivani's boyfriendSleepy
Something like that only.LOL

Most enjoyed part is bio lab ROFL
Oh that was fun, I enjoyed writing it. LOL
Jo hates Bio...but I love biology..I am a bio lecturerWink
Oh really! That's so great. Day DreamingI mean I don't have any interest in bio. But it is fun.LOL
She hate frogs so she choose worms for dissection..LOL
She have her won choices. She's not scared of saying her opinions to teachers. LOL
Which worm dear.. EarthwormWink
I don't have any idea.LOL
And most funny part is Jalal dissected worm horizontally and ROFLthat to without using gloves yuck.Pinch Oh you noticed that he dissected it in a wrong wayLOL And without gloves, that was gross.LOL
Loved Jo's and jalal's cute banter in lab.
He pissed her off.LOL
Let see how their relation gonna progress.. That would be crazy, trust me!LOL

Most important part...
Three rules of her life..amazing dear.. Beautifully written.Day DreamingStar You liked it! Gawd! That's so great. Thank you Heart
I Can understand the first two.. But last one .. Won't she gonna break that rule...'Never fall in love'LOL She's gonna break all the three rules. LOL
She wants to control her destiny..but who can control destiny .. It plays it own way..LOL She don't know about others. But she want to be the master of her own destiny. It's crazy, but that's what this jodha is. LOL
She firmly believed that perfection comes with practice..'Never give up'.. Beautiful lines.ClapStar
Oh my Goodness! Thank you! I am feeling so great. I can't even express it.Day Dreaming
She was writing a book.. About her life.. Wow
Yep! You know like she wants to pursue her dreams but there will be some people who will try to demotivate you. That kind of stuff. LOL
Wants to inspire people...I am already inspired Jodhu.Day Dreaming
God! really?Day Dreaming

'There is nothing wrong to live up to your expectations instead of others'... PERFECT LINE.ClapStar
Gosh! Thank you. It's like so...I don't know But this is amazing...Thanks a lot! Like really.Hug
Enjoyed thoroughly Aishu..and for this beautiful update  a warmHug
Aww..from me tooHug
Continue soon dear. I will!LOL
And now  next update is UL...
Yea! I will be writing for it from tomorrow!LOL
Eagerly waitibg for it..
update soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Till 25
avika444 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
As usual superb chapter dear.
really enjoyed reading it.
yaar im seriously loving this weird bonding of sisters.
its really fun reading their banter.
a truly loving father who is playing the role of mother and father perfectly.
he is strict but at the same time supports them too.
he is little bit over protective hehehe.
and why not agar beti shivani jaisi popularity obssessed girl hoLOL.
she can do anything to get in good lists of sofia.
omg james is so cunningAngryAngryAngry
jalal ko captainship se nikaal diyaCry
wish he teaches him good lesson in future.
jo is so ambitious.
hehehe sofia's character is also very interesting and shivani knows how to control her.
jalal and his weird behaviour .
how will these too fall in love
they r totally opposite charactersLOL
update next part asap
thanks for pmSmile
_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
awesome update 
loved jodha's character
oh jalal is removed from captainship
continue soon
cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
awesome update dear
i loved it
jalal is totally spoiled boy LOL and frog part was superb 
shivani only think about how to get attention  
thanks to pm me
update soon

Edited by cuty1997 - 30 May 2015 at 3:56am
Savi.23 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
superb chapter dr..plz update soon..don't take a looong time to update..tks for the pm dr..update soon ur other stories too...eagerly waiting for the next chapter...
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha...11110

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Okay, so first- HiLOL Heya!LOL  Do I know you?LOLI mean I know I never unres, but you know, I am so excited for this story! just like, I am for MTAS?Day Dreaming Come on, you shouldn't be that excited for it, it won't be that good!LOLI mean yeah, the title itself is so cool. 'the deal' how did you think it up?!Shocked I told you, nothing was coming inside my head, and it was all about a stupid deal, so simple as that.LOL But still!Day Dreaming
And well, yeah, I love the way you write, it has that special touch which I guess very few have. Oh...chup reh tu.LOL It's a democracy, one has the freedom to express their opinion! (Courtesy- We read a civics chapter on constitutionLOLIt's different, and in a good way. And I love that. I mean I am so glad I've been there with you as your writing improved, and now, I mean I can't believe you've become so.. so freaking awesome!ShockedClapStar What should I say? Thank you or just your mouth, you are embarrassing me?LOL Thank my mouth.LOL And fingers too, they typed itLOL
You're a star. A Cool one.WinkStar Oh! I will take this one.LOL GodLOL
Girl, its you who deserves the tag 'best-est'. You rock your stories!Cool You are a true rockstar, believe me or not and You know this too.Star No, I don't!ShockedAnd well, yeah! Coming to the chapter, let's begin from the very first thing. My life, my choices. All I can say is, the title totally totally suited Jodha. Yep! Like I told you, I wanted everyone to know Jodha's character, cause it may change in future.LOL Like, Subject to change?LOLYou know, I never liked it when anyone (girl, anyone) tries to tell the other 'don't do this, don't do that' I mean I just typed up an fb status and posted it to vent out my frustration (before you started). I just find these people freaking silly!Confused Like they've got some modern means to predict the futureLOL Erm, no one like these type of people. LOL But everyone have their own ways of reacting to a situation. And, we can't change it.LOL But we can kill them.LOL
But here I can understand (or at least try) that her dad's worried about her. Yep! Who would let their daughter to travel all alone to a new place, and that too expecting this from an overprotective father. It seems impossible, to me.LOL overprotective, yea! *Rolls eyes*LOL London to Germany is quite a bit and I guess its only natural to feel that way. And as I said in my comment for the very first chapter, I like this dad. So it's alrightLOL He's one hilarious guy. LOL No doubt!LOL
Now, yeah! Jodha is writing a book!! Gosh, that's exciting!Day Dreaming She won't show us also till she finishes it, kya? ShockedLOL Believe me, I don't knowLOL Ask her then.LOL But wait, I mean I know her, its not going to be a love story.It's her story, what she wants herself to be. And maybe it can turn into a love story.LOL Ohh, will it?Day DreamingBut it's her story, and its gonna be just as exciting and interesting, if not more, than a love story.Heart  I don't know...really!LOL Then ask her!LOL
Warning- my comment will mostly be on Jodha and Jalal. And well, the villains tooLOL You are so rude.LOL  I thought you appreciate my frankness!ShockedDon't know about Shivz, okay she should be there, too!Tongue 
I mean I don't know why, uhh! How on Earth can Sofia like Jalal, no! That's only our right!Shocked Now what should I say?LOL Say I am right.LOL
Shivani said, trying to seek Jodha's attention, who was ignoring her, really well.- that's funnyLOL Shivani ki beizzati ho gayiLOL She will kill you!LOL You just made fun of a popular cheer-leader.LOL No, I made fun of a soon-to-be popular cheerleaderLOLOh god, again goes Shivani.. you know I am not 16 yet, but like you said, its normal for a 16 year old, so I am trying NOT to be amused by her.LOL It really is, she just wants to be in the cool stuff. Like I told you, when I was 16. I wanted to be like so many people but myself.LOL Mera kyaa hogaLOLBut yeah, I can't deny this- I find it funny when she is all 'I want to date! I want to date' and Jodha, god, I really love how she supports her sister. (Sarcasm, of courseLOL) I love Jodha's sarcastic reply! HeartLOL She's awesome!
The sisters fight, that's something to watch out!LOL And well, the way she said, I am always there for you, freak! I laughed so hardLOL I was like, yeah! I know.. Shivani is sooo lucky to have you!LOL Common in siblings, I guess.LOL Yea Yea!LOLOh my goodness!Shocked Her father actually recorded that teenage girl thing!LOL He's really overprotectiveLOL Too much! LOLGosh, the old guy's something!LOL He is...I don't know!!LOL No words to describe him!LOLShivani wants to be a cheer leader?! Shocked I was like.. sofia ki chamchiLOL Cheer-leader in high-school is like ruling the world, for teenagers.LOL Is it?ShockedLOL
The best thing was, Shivani's my life is not worth living. And Jodha's replies.. yeah you should wear a burka!LOL I mean god, how come these things come in your mind?!Shocked I don't have any work. So just weird things come inside my mind.LOL Stay like that only then, I love the fun in your chapters!Day DreamingAnd well, I loved the way Shivani would ask her sister to speak English whenever she'll not understand what she is saying. She is so funny.LOL Like a normal 16 year old.LOL I don't know.LOL
Uh-huh. Here's the modern Shariffudin. Gawd! I like that name.LOL I know.LOLI mean eeeww. I am damn sure that guy is jealous of the time his 'adorable' sister spends thinking about Jalal. Something like that only. LOL Such a jealous guy!LOLI mean removing him as the captain, gross! That is so, mean..Shocked But it was also, I don't know, entertaining? What am I saying?ShockedLOL Yep! I think you should actually thank James, because of this 'captain change' thing, the story will proceed.LOL And you know this very well.LOL Um, yeah, I guess I do.LOL But still, I mean no way I'm thanking him, self respect bhi koi cheez haiLOL
Anyways, Jalal stuck it back to James, with that cigarette throwing thing. Okay, no one's a fan of cigarettes, Jalal is like really a smoker in this storyLOL uhh.. really?LOLbut I liked the way Jalal threw it on him. I mean that guy deserved it!Angry That was Of-course!LOLEk toh Jalal ke saath badtameezi and Shivani pe line maarna!ShockedWait a second, when did Jalal hook up with Sofia?Shocked James is seriously nonsense, (even if I love 'James' name!) Did Jalal pat his cheeks, that would have been quite a scene!LOL James is a dog.LOL No, dogs are actually loyal..he is...pervert?LOL Perfect name!LOL
Okay, well, Shivani didn't really need to worry, the stupid-est girl ever was her friend, so yea! she would definitely make it. *rolling eyes*Geek  Anushka!LOL What?ShockedLOL Sarcasm bhi allowed nahi hai kya?Shocked It's a democracy for heaven's sakeLOLUh-uh. I don't like Sofia, I mean she's urrgh.Shocked Except she is sometimes funny, but that's a different thing! Sofia is a fun character. Gawd! I like her.LOL You like a villain.LOL
What the, you know, I mean James is so freaking eeeww..DeadAnd our madame Shivani is not even noticing her real guy, Ryan!Day Dreaming Ryan, the nerdy nerdLOL Nerds are always better than perverts.LOLI love this guy, he's totally a prince charming for Shivani, that is, if she ever realizes that. She will realize it soon.LOL  Oh my god really?!Day DreamingBy the way he talked about her with Daniel, it was so clear he loved her!Heart And I, am a fan of love stories!Embarrassed I know!LOL Okay, that's an obvious thing I guess.LOL
Jodha is being, errm, strange? I mean she came to the cafeteria, to listen to music? She was just pissed off. Like you know frustrated and like that.LOL Oh yeah,when is she not frustrated? Wait I know this one, while writing! (say I am right LOL)But then she's different. And awesome!Wink No doubt in that.LOL I know.LOLThe biology thing was the funniest, and I mean that. It was crazyLOL I hope it was.LOL Totally.LOL
I mean that guy came in biology lab wearing a sports jersey, god!LOL Yeah! That was really strange. LOL Odd one out.LOLHe's totally, mad!LOL Okay, so Jodha doesn't like frogs, I mean that reminds me of my favorite cartoon, Ninja HattoriLOL Come on! You are comparing her with hattori?LOL Yea, I mean kind of. God what did I say?LOLHattori never liked frogs, either.LOL Me neither. They are scary!Shocked They are ugly.LOL Yea, I mean soo eewLOL
Locating its heart? Gross. I hate bio!Ouch Who does that to a poor soul? Shocked Biologists?LOL And here I was thinking to take up biology, (you know whyLOLI mean, eeeww..Shocked Not that gross..come on!LOL Tu kaat le jaake.LOL
But Jodha being Jodha, the ever ready to argue girl, got worms instead of a frog. Phew! LOLI was seriously like-Shocked and then LOL when Jalal dissected that thing without flinching. And he did it horizontally, I mean we never dissects any insects or animals like that. It should always be vertically dissected.LOL dissected toh ho hi jaayega, chahe kaise bhi karoLOLWay to go.LOL Without gloves!Shocked EeewLOL That was gross.LOL Yea, I mean agar uska blood (if they have itLOL) haath pe lag jaaye tohShockedLOL
Jodha ko dekho, she did everything systematically, seeing the diagram, pinning the worm, poora halal karke kaata useLOL Gawd! Halal kerke! LOL Yea, isse toh Jalal ka tareeka theek tha. Straight and fast.LOLWait what? Jalal found it fun!Shocked I mean what do I say?LOL Nothing!LOL YeaLOLI better change my thoughts about frogsLOL Jalal's really so.. I don't know. Me too! LOL Tongue TiedLOLHe is something!LOL Isn't it becoming a habit for Shivz to go around with that stupid Shariffudin and his sister? Geek  Yep! her popular friends!LOL I love this emo-GeekLOL
But wait, it was funny, I mean shivani was just so desperate to stay  in Sofia's good list she was all praising her.. gosh!LOL you look amazing in the light, you were pretty when you screamed. such lame things!LOL That was stupid. But Sofia liked it.LOL You know why, coz Sofia is stupid.LOL Now don't say, did you just call the most popular cheer leader stupid? Coz I'll say yes.LOLJodha went out of her way to trouble her sister, how damn caring!LOL She is! Believe me!LOL I know.LOL Like too much caring.LOL I don't have any words for James, I mean he winked at Jodha too? Just wait for some time bro, let Jalal fall for Jodha, tab dekhte hai how will you wink?Evil Smile What! Abhi toh love story kuch start bhi nhi huiLOL So, ho hi jaayegi kabhi na kabhi!EmbarrassedI am dreaming, a lot. I know, but I can't wait for Jodha Jalal to get together!Day Dreaming If your remember, Jalal called Jodha stupid, and even told her that she is not minding her business. LOL Now a love story! It's hard. LOL ? It's hard- not impossible!Day DreamingI mean the type of people they are, so contrasting, they would totally rock together!Day Dreaming I hope so!LOL Of course they will! (Tu hope hi karti rehLOL)
I guess Jodha is hurt, with that pearl necklace thing. I mean she was close to her mother. It must be disheartening! Yea, she knows that shivani's like really into their mother's things. She's not understanding it that Jodha is emotionally attached to those things. But in future she will. I hope so, Jodha was really hurt, I mean she shares an emotional connect with those things.. Confused
Next was the germany thing, I mean like I said before, its natural for her dad to react that way, but I mean, she should be the in-charge of her future. But it doesn't happen in reality. I mean like his father is also right on his side, I mean she's only 17 and she's not a social butterfly, so he can't just risk to let his daughter travel all alone to Germany.  Aaj kuch tufaani karte haiLOL She knows what she's doing. Yea! Jodha is confident, and like she know what she wants. So, let's see. But the problem is she's just thinking that her father don't have enough trust on her.Ermm Thumbs Up!LOLAnyways, I can just hope he lets her go, but wait, as you said, its after her summatives, so they should be together by that time, okay?LOL Why are you so damn excited>?LOL Maybe coz I want them together?ShockedLOL
And now, coming back to the book! Okay, so.. I am damn excited for her book.Yea! That will be something really important in this story! LOL  Really?Day DreamingI get excited the moment I hear someone's writing something, but I guess that's natural, so I can't wait for her to finish it. You have to post some excerpts right! Of-course! LOL Yay!Day Dreaming
And yeah, the 3 rules! how can I forget!Cool The first and second, I totally agree. As for the third, all I can say is, I am waiting for the moment when they both will together strike off the word 'never'!Heart That would be the best moment! This will be interesting, I guess. Because she will realise that after meeting Jalal. Her life changed and she broke the 'main' three rules of her life.LOL Gosh, this sounds interesting!Day Dreaming 
You know what! I love you Jodha. She's inspiring, and I don't know in what way but I love her spirit. That spirit to never give up, to stay true to yourself, to trust yourself and yours goals- that's not something everyone has. That's what, Jalal will like in her. In the future updates, this story will take an interesting turn. And I am really excited regarding this.LOL Am excited too! So update UL fast, then feelings and then 'The deal'!Day Dreaming I mean, I just wish I can be like her!Day Dreaming Yea! me too. Heart  Yea, she is so... awesome!Shocked (That's my most used word for her!LOL)
So yeah, I am saying the same thing to you, eat well, sleep well, and update UL soonLOL That was rubbish. I didn't know what else to say. So, I just ...LOL I liked it.LOL
But well, you're an amazing writer Same to you.LOL Aisha,LOLand I seriously feel privileged to read your work! Aww, ditto (like you say)LOL copy cat!LOLI am so sure you'll achieve I read 'achieve' as 'archive' LOL And I was like she is mad or what. LOL  I see someone's going blind,Geeka lot in your life, and I earnestly want to be there with you to celebrate it all!Heart  That's my wish! I mean that will be so great.Hug I know, it will be.. crazy!Hug
Now you know my name, so I won't repeat LOL Erm, Anushka Sharma?LOL Yahi sunna reh gaya tha.LOL

I love you, so so much! I mean you are great! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Why on Earth is Eleanor Calder so cute?Shocked

Go to top