Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS - The Deal. ||Chapter-3 Page-39|| 13/01/16 (Page 12)

aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

So well.. Mine is the first comment here!!!Day Dreaming Yea.. and we know how! right?LOLCan I just do a small yippe dance!!Dancing akele...akele? Of course I can!! Yeah! I know how much crazy things I did, just to comment first here..!  But still, I feel its all worth it!Embarrassed obviously!LOL
I mean can I just fall in love with each and every word you typed out!Day Dreaming awwie!! I am waiting for yours! Heart As it is, I've always been a fan of your writing.. Like I am a fan of yours?LOL but now.. like seriously, it has improved and spectacularly at that!Big smile It feels so great listening that LOLI wasn't really thinking to comment now, you know, how lazy I am..LOL Yea! I am now quite habitual with this.LOL But then, can I stay away from this story of yours??!! Heart I love you!Hug I love you more! Heart
Now, I really don't know what to say.. I've gone through the chapter again right now so that I don't miss out on any point..But you have missed two points...the CPR one and the 'syphilis' one LOL and I have like zillion things to say!! But but.. I don't know how to say them..LOL I feel tongue tied! really!!Shocked I hate you for that!!ShockedShockedLOL But I've promised you my biggest comment ever.. soo.. here it goes! Ready for a long lecture??!!LOL I am also promising you mine biggest comment on your new one! Heart
So the story starts off with the diva, the girl who is obsessed with popularity, the ever ready argue girl.. Shivani! LOL She is like ahaanaLOLSo well, I am not really a fan of her..but yeah! I like it how she is crazy for her makeup! Quite good for a 16 year old!Big smile  Yep! make-up is normal for a girl whose obsessed with popularity. LOL
Okay yeah.. the daddy of all is here!Cool An over-protective dad who is scared that someone will impregnate her daughters LOLNow how can YOUR story miss out on fun? That 'I delivered a set of twins to a teenage girl.. and do you know what she said? Do you know?' Oh god.. it was ROFL And it that was ROFL, then Shivani's reply- that protection one! Oh god! What do I say?!! It just made my stomach hurt!ROFL Oh my goodness!! I hope it was not that badLOL I was already having headache and now stomach ache too! I hate you!LOL I love you too Heart
Now to my fav.. the ever frustrated, mysterious Jodha Sharma, 17, smart, sharp tongued, and sarcastic!! This is the first time I have made my Jodha like this.LOLI mean I love her ever ready for a fight kinda nature... I don't know why but she resembles me.. and you too!LOLLOL Yea...mixture of usLOLSo there is practically no similarity in the sisters, except their haughty nature, and of course, the no dating rule!LOL yep! you got it!LOL So yeah.. I love daddy for this!LOL 'First rule- no dating till graduation .. second rule- no dating till graduation!' Oh god!LOL It was a good one..right?LOL
Now I am sitting here with my laptop, dad's crying watching some show.. and its totally funny here.. !LOLLOL what?LOL
God! I forgot to bow down to you for your extensive research on the streets and corners of London! Tu es le meilleur! (You are the best in french!)Wink I know a lil bit of FrenchLOLI mean Greater Manchester, Boston, Brentford ( if thats what it is LOL) Like seriously? I told you...I want this story to be my best.LOL
Okay now.. to the lover boy Ryan!LOL So he was a treat to read! And Daniel too.. what was his full name? Yeah! Daniel Gingell.. LOL Gawd!! I hate his surnameLOLI mean I loved it.. he just fell for Shivani.. love at first sight!!Day Dreaming like wow!LOLThe 'you're welcome' thing was awesome!LOL And Shivz being Shivz didn't even utter a thanks then! Way to go, girl!LOL She's somewhat like you!LOL
Wait a second! Did Ryan wet his pants in second grade?ShockedShocked Gross!LOL seriously!! Yukks!LOLShivz, best of luck babez!Wink now do I need to say something for the mysterious bike rider and the haughty Jo? Their first meet was fantabulous!  Like purrfect! Embarrassed Oh my goodness!! So much of praises. I am flattered.LOL
A question now.. is Ross your personal favorite when it comes to last names?LOL Devin Ross, Ashley Ross.. woah!LOL Wait. Katherine Ross in UL.LOLNow comes the Barrett siblings.. Sofia and James.. creepy!LOL Haww.. You are in the bad list of Sofia's. LOLI mean what do I say for Sofia? She's one arrogant head... and James.. modern version of Shariffudin!Dead  Ah! I liked this...modern shariffudin!LOL I mean yeah I don't like Shivz but so what? I won't let her destroy herself with this guy!  Ryan is her prince charming!Day Dreaming Yea! the guy who wetted himself in 2nd gradeLOL
The library thing was funny.. Jodha was literally boiling.. like about 6 seconds away from slapping you so hard that your teeth will bleed.. woah girl!LOL So me!LOL And the way Daniel got scared like a kitten... Ryan just guessed it that she is her sister! That's what I call, the genes... Jodha and Shivani have the main things same, okay at least some of them!LOL  They are polar opposites.LOL
Oh my god! Jalal was naked in the basketball court! Not naked! Half naked!LOL Seriously that guy, and flirting with a 40+ lady, He wasn't flirting, just having fun.LOL whats more, a counselor!  I am sure he's got hit on his head by a basketball!Shocked A bad guess!LOLDetention was deserved..LOL How much Jodha nd Jalal like each other naa!LOLLOL Like really!LOL 'Stupid Girl'LOL I would say Jalal was right there! What? You called her stupid! LOL
Now now what's left! Oh yeah! Shivz's acting skills!!Star Kudos to you girl! Her mascara, cockroach thing. The car thingLOL. how about joining the theater group at your school?LOL  popularity and Shivani are synonymousLOL  Correct! LOLTwo silly girls are together now! Shivani and Sofia.. S,S you see!LOL  I seriously don't see the point of Shivani going with James, I mean a boy she just met!Shocked The story is taking place in London.LOL but then again, she's crazy.. and a teenager.. and teens have the right to do anything!Cool Correct!LOL
So now comes the climax, at least of this update!LOL Jodha is such an awesome sis na!LOL Way too nice! LOL immediately spilled the beans.. my ever frustrated lady!LOL The perfect word for herLOLShivani would have been like what the hell when she told her dad..ShockedShockedLOL you know what, I kinda like this daddy.. LOL he's funny!Cool Yea! The dad is hilarious.LOL
So yeah.. this is it, I guess... I am so glad you started this story yrr!Hug Thenkew! For you know trusting me Heart I remember when you were sceptical about starting it, and now I am soo happy that you  did! Everyone's loving it!PartyDancing I hope so!LOL So the update was like... oh god I am short of words!Shocked Oh come one! you weren'tLOL I  mean every one in school thinks I'll never be short of words.. and here... urrgh Aisha!AngryLOL  I love you!! Heart LOLAnd the thing that you think I am worthy of being cherished.. oh god.. I am so in love with you!Hug  Save it for your price charmingLOLYou are a wonderful friend and person.. and I hope you'll always get the best not because I want it to happen, but because you deserve every bit of it!Heart Aww!! that was so sweet of you! Heart Btw. I too think I am a deserving person. LOL
So was it long?? Extra largeLOLGod I am really hoping it was.. wait I didn't say much about Jalal.. haawShockedShocked so yeah! I loved him.. he's awesome and really cool!Cool (like me!LOL) Me tooLOLJust day (or nightLOL) dreaming about them being together..! both are so crazy, what will happen when they come together!ShockedLOL Oh god!LOLLOL You are dreaming a lot!LOL
Now update soon... because I really can't wait anymore! Embarrassed But yeah! Its UL's turn and lets be fair.. I want a shayari in that one basss...AngryAngryAngry I am confused regarding it!!!LOLotherwise!Angry Then feelings and then this one!Day Dreaming Wow! everything is scheduled by Ms. Anushka Agnihotri And yeah! I know you are confused.. how will you manage three stories?! Don't be.. your heart wanted it to be the way it is now.. I know how excited you were for this one. . so just leave it on the future! Thanks! Heart like dil seLOL everything will fall in place!Star Just be calm, and crazy like you are always!!Big smile
Now what.. I love you a lot!Hug me more!HeartAnd yeah, take care and update soon!LOL (oh god, soo cliche linesLOL) Naah!LOL
Naam pata hai na?LOL Erm...Anushka?LOL
I love you! Heart

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 03 May 2015 at 9:09am

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

congo for new story
thanks for the pm
amazing start
thenkew Heart
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_chauhan

awesum start .love it.
continue soon..
aww..thanks yaah Heart
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jansijodha

nice story aisha
continue soon
but update feelings nd upl too yaar
we are waiting!!!
Aw! thanks dear! Writing for UL...will update soon! Heart
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jansijodha

thnxs for pm
your welcome Heart
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1357raksha

Congratulations foe ur new ss 
awesome start...
waiting for next chapter nw
nd tq for d Pm...
Thanks yaah! will update asap Heart
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

aisha finally you pm me. after i read whole update and and also comment here. LOL 
I think I was quite late in PMing!LOL
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireesha76

Congrats for new SSParty
Thnks love Heart

Go to top