Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 1   ||A New Beginning.||

"Daddy! Breakfast ready?" A girl in her teen years descended the stairs, wearing a mini dress, with make-up on and high heels. "Yeah precious!" The father turned with a plate of pasta, but when his eyes met his younger daughter, he placed the plate on the table and a frown darkened on his face. "What are you wearing shivani?" The old man asked, signalling his daughter to take a seat opposite to him. "These are called clothes daddy!" She answered back, unzipping her make-up bag, she took out a compact mirror and refreshed her make-up, all the while ignoring her father who was glaring her. "You are only 16, and you just can't go to your new school with loads of make-up and a filthy dress" Shivani stared at her father for a second, but before she could reply to him, her elder sister interrupted her - "There is no difference in her dress and a corset." Jodha Sharma, 17, smart, sarcastic and sharp tongued. "Now! what you are wearing?" Jodha glanced at herself, she was wearing her typical outfit, old black ripped jeans with boots, ans she reunites it with her black leather jacket, which is scuffed and has rivets on her shoulder. "Her old shabby clothes" Shivani commented to which Jodha growled looking at her. "What is wrong with my daughters, you are going to your new school...one is over excited, and the other one is...leave it" Jodha ignored her father, and grabbed the plate of pasta from the table. "I wanna go back to Bolton...I don't like Brentford" It has been three days here, and Jodha has been complaining about it, since then. "Stop your mouth from moving" Shivani glared at her sister and grabbed an apple from the basket. "I made pasta for you, why are you not eating it?" Jodha rolled her eyes looking at Shivani who was busy adorning her nails. "I am on a diet Daddy." Saying this, she grabbed her bag and was about to go but was stopped by her father's voice. "You are not going alone...You don't know the way, the place is new for both of you...You will go with Jodha in her car." Shivani looked irritated by her father's statement. "I don't want to go with her, you know daddy first impression is the last impression. And don't worry about me...I have researched about the new school, you know! Exhausted Facebook research so as to identify the most popular girl in the school. And she will ruin everything." Shivani pointed at Jodha, who was smirking at her. "And by the way Dad...you know why she wants to go alone? It's because she wants some horny boy to ask her out" Shivani passed a sour look at her sister when she completed her sentence. "Please shivani. Dare you think about any boys in your new school. And if anyone asks you out. The answer should be no. I think you know what the house rules are? First. - No dating stuff till graduation. And second - No dating stuff till graduation." Shivani frowned listening her father. "It's unfair Daddy!" Looking at his younger daughter, the old man removed his glasses, and now the girls sighed, knowing what is coming next. "You know what's unfair Shivani?" He looked at her and then at Jodha "This is for you too!" Making sure that his daughters were listening to him, he continued - "In Boston, I delivered a set of twins to a teenage girl. And do you know what she told me!! Do you know!!" Jodha sighed listening the old story which she was listening from the last two years. "I am an as*hole who should have told my boyfriend to use protection" Shivani suggested her answer to which her father thinks for a second. "Close! But no, she said 'I should have listened to my father'." Shivani rolled her eyes at her father. "Fine!! I am going with her" Jodha lifted her brow's listening that while her father had a satisfied expression on his face. "Bye sweet-hearts" Kissing his daughters on cheek, he left them alone. Jodha passed an irritated look at Shivani and went outside, banging the door. 

---Inside Car---
Jodha banged her fist on the horn again, as much to force her sister from her mind as to warn the cars ahead in the instant she accelerated across the inter-section just making the light. "Hey! Stop this..okay!" Shivani said irritated by the noise, Jodha cast a look at her sister who was applying eye-liner. She smirked and made a quick U turn, spoiling her make-up session. Shivani glared at her sister and pulled some tissues to wipe-up the eye-liner marks off her cheek. "It's so fun..right? I am feeling like I am sitting beside hulk" Shivani sarcastically commented to her sister's driving. Jodha cast an look at her sister and taps the breaks, causing Shivani to smear for the second time. "Sitting beside a 'mad' hulk" Shivani looked annoyed at her sister's comment. "Jo, We are starting a new school, that too in Brentford. Can't you understand first impressions are crucial."Shivani tried to fill some of her 'tactics' in her sister's mind while cleaning up the smudge again. "Why are you so afraid about this? I will be in the library and you will be...popular. Like always you have been!" Shivani looked at her sister, annoyed.  "Excuse me!! You just can't say this so easily. You know popularity doesn't just happen! I have worked hard at it since..kindergarten! And now...Dad got a transfer and we are in a new school, so I just have to start from scratch." Jodha shook her head at her sister. "Just do one thing and be yourself." Jodha muttered and she again banged her fist on the horn, the traffic was irritating her. "Spoken like a unpopular girl. There is so much more we can do. See this girl!" Shivani took out a paper from her bag. Jodha glanced at the paper, and it was a Facebook profile of a girl, Sofia Barrett. "She is the most popular girl of our new school, the top cheer-leader. All I have to do is befriend her then I will also become popular." Jodha ignores her sister who was in a dreamy state, right now. Increasing the speed, she made a quick U-turn and pulled into the parking lot of her new high school. Jodha was about to park the car but Shivani stopped her and started gathering her things. "Pull over here, I don't wanna be seen in this car." Saying this, Shivani tries to open the door, but it won't budge. Jodha with an annoyed sigh, opens the door and turns towards the passenger door. Putting her foot on the side of the car for leverage. She yanks the door open. "Your Highness" Jodha sarcastically addresses Shivani to come out. She jumps out of the car, patting her hair and smoothing her dress. "How I am looking" Shivani asked Jodha who just rolled her eyes as the answer to her question. "Thank You" Shivani cheerily says this to her, patting her sister's shoulder, she put on her sunglasses and prances off to the huge school gate, without even turning back.
Jodha returns to the driver seat and opens the door, blocking traffic. An expensive motor-bike comes screeching to a stop, just inches from the door. The rider pulls off his helmet, irritated by the thing that just happened, revealing a dark, mysterious and intense guy. He glares at Jodha, breathing heavily. She pauses for a second and then snaps out. "Why  the hell you are glaring at me? You are the one speeding in the school zone!" She hops inside the car and drives off, while the rider was caught off guard now. 
After a great irritating five minutes of searching a spot for parking, Jodha finally spotted  a place near the school building. She started to pull in, and a huge car zipped up at the same time. Both car stops, Jodha irritatedly looks over at the driver. And she was the same 'popular' girl - Sofia Barrett. "This is my stop!" The girl screamed at Jodha. "Spots aren't assigned!" Jodha again tries to park her car but Sofia again interrupts - "Of-course they are! And by the way this spot is for me! Sofia Barrett. Not for a bitch like you!" That pisses Jodha off. She started the accelerator and pulled into the parking spot. While doing so, her car damaged Sofia's car. "What the fu*k...Hey you!" Sofia screamed at her, while the same mysterious bike rider came there and watched the whole thing. Jodha locked her car and walked away, "Nice meeting you!"  Jodha said waving at a fuming Sofia. "Stupid girl!" The same guy muttered, Jodha turned back and glared at him for calling her that.  

---Bruntcliffe High School, Hallway.---
The school was abuzz with students. Everyone was busy with someone. Some students were studying with a dozen of books on their locker. In between all this, a boy with an over-sized hoodie was struggling to put a huge book in his already full locker. He gets it in and slams the locker door, revealing his best-friend, Daniel Gingell, whose outfit shows that he's trying to show he is cool. "Hey nerd" Daniel teased his best-friend but received a glare in return. "I am sorry! hello Mr. Ryan Dew!" Daniel said making Ryan grin a little wider than usual.  "What are you wearing?" Ryan asked his best-friend. "I am looking nice! You know this summer, I grew two inches more chest hair and discovered that  Gatsby wax is best suited for my hair. These clothes are of my younger brother.. I am looking cool...right?" Ryan uncomfortably looked at the other side, and noticed that everyone was watching them. "You are not looking cool!" Ryan tried to be polite but then spits the words. "You are just jealous, because you can never turn  cool like me!" Daniel irritatedly said  this to Ryan and walked away from him. "I don't want to be cool! I just want a girl-friend!" Ryan says following him, and when Daniel turns to him, Ryan continues - "But here every girl reminds me that in second grade I wetted my pants!" Daniels pats Ryan shoulder. "Don't worry pal, This is our year, change is in the air" But only then some huge guy pulls Daniel and starts teasing him. Ryan sighed looking at the scene! Same thing, nothing will change, he thought. 
Only then, he turns and come face to face with shivani. She was fumbling with her locker. Ryan's eyes go wide in love at first sight. Shivani looks over at him, and smiles uncomfortably - "Do you know how to work these things?" She asked for his help, referring to the locker. "Uhhh...yea! Sure!" He went to her locker, and she hands him her keys. Shivani irritatedly looks away and started scanning the hallway for popular people!"You are new here?" Ryan asked her, Shivani nodded and then looked at him. "Yes! Our family just moved here from Bolton, greater Manchester" She told him, and the next second, her locker was opened. "Your welcome!" Ryan says, trying to remind her that she hadn't thanked him, but Shivani just nods at him. She places her books inside. "If you need any other help like for directions, class advice or ...CPR! I am Ryan!" He mutters slowly to which Shivani nods. "I am Shivani!" She smiles at him, closes her locker and leaves Ryan, smiling all by himself! 

---Guidance Counsellor's Office---
Jodha and Sofia sit across the desk from Counsellor Ms. Ashley Ross, in her mid 40's, a stern looking teacher. "Tell me what happened?" Ms. Ross asked both the girls who were seated in-front of her, giving each other glares.  "This dirtily dressed girl crashed my sweet and clean car!" Sofia said looking angrily at Jodha. "No..I was just parking my car and then..." Jodha was interrupted by the counsellor. "Oh my god! Are you fine dear!" Jodha was shocked at the way Ms. Ross was giving V.I.P treatment to that ill-mannered girl. "Actually my neck hurts a little!" Sofia said, massaging her neck to which Jodha rolled her eyes. "Of-course it will hurt, Your brain is too heavy!" Jodha said nonchalantly. "Don't worry Child! I will take care of her. You just go to see the doctor. I don't want our top cheer-leader to have any injury just before the event!"Jodha looked at Ms. Ross, wide-eyed. Did she just ignored her? She ushers Sofia out with a smile. Then turns to Jodha, deadly silence. "I think you should write a letter of apology!" Ms. Ross suggested Jodha. "Are you kidding me? She's the one who thinks she owns ---" The counsellor again interrupts Jodha - "See child! I don't want your days in this school to be worse. You seems to be a bright child, you have got big things in future. I suggest you focus more on that and less on antagonizing the daughter of School Board Superintendent." Jodha stood up from her seat, shocked. "This is a public school, every student has the right to be treated with respect and dignity ---" Ms. Ross stopped Jodha from saying further, She smiled at Jodha and said - "Now...scoot..scoot!!" She ushers Jodha out to the door and opens it, revealing the same rider sitting in the chair in the waiting area, playing with a basketball. And...chewing on a toothpick. "Mr. Khan! I see we are making our visits a weekly ritual." The counsellor passes a disapproving look at the boy and signals him to come in. The guy stands and enters the doorway as Jodha leaves. They are forced to come face-to-face. He locks into her with his intense, scary gaze. "Instead of a tooth-pick, try a chewing gum" Jodha said pushing him away and left the place. He shook his head irritatingly, watching her go and closes the door. "So! Mr. Jalal Khan! You do something wrong every week, and come here?"She asks him, shocked. Jalal smirks at her. "Only so we can have these moments together!" She signalled him to sit and pulled out the toothpick off his lips. "Being clever? Kangaroo boy!" Jalal frowned at that name. She picked up his case file and looked for the recent complain. "So...here it says you naked yourself in the basketball court?" Jalal laughed at her. "I wasn't naked. I had my pants on!" Answering her, he played with the pen on her table. She slapped his hands and took her pen, placing it in her bag. "And your shirt?" She asked with her brows raised. "It was really warm that time. I was playing basketball for an hour or so. I was sweating and I just took off my shirt!" He paused for a second and then continued - "It wasn't a crime!" He masked an innocent face and looked at her. "But you were naked!" Banging his fist lightly on her table, he leaned towards her. "I wasn't" He muttered, the counsellor slapped his head and pushed him away, glaring at him. "Okay! you weren't fully naked...but your were half-naked!" Jalal frustratedly covered his face with his palms. "You know! What your punishment is? right?" The counsellor asked Jalal. "Detention after school and an apology letter stating 'I will never do this again'." Jalal muttered, making Ms. Ross to smile wider. "See..You are so familiar with the detention thing. You have memorised your punishment!" Laughing at her own joke, she again turned her expressions stern. "Scoot...Scoot!" Jalal left the office to which the counsellor smiled widely. 

--- Bruntcliffe Cafeteria---
Ryan and Daniel were sitting on a picnic table, eating lunch. "What she is doing, except looking beautiful?" Daniel looked over Ryan's shoulder at Shivani, who was sitting on a bench across the way, doing something with her mobile. "She's taking off her shirt. Oh mine! She is beautiful!" Ryan couldn't help but look at her. He turned and threw a pencil at Daniel. "I should talk to her...I can see many guys are after her" Ryan stood up with Daniel following him. He took a few steps towards her but then looked at Daniel - "What I will say to her?"
On the other side, Shivani checks Sofia's profile. "Oh! she is scared of cockroaches!"Grinning at herself, she looks at her sideways and spots Sofia coming with her girl pals. She's wearing a neck brace, what happened to her neck, thought Shivani. As Sofia was approaching them, shivani calls her out. "Hey! Be careful! I saw there was a cockroach!"Sofia looked horrified and jumps beside Shivani. "There were cockroaches?" Shivani nodded at Sofia's question. "By the way...haven't seen you before!" Composing herself, Sofia asked. "Actually, I just shift..." Shivani stopped seeing Sofia's hand. "That's enough!" Saying this, Sofia and her group were about to leave but were stopped hearing Shivani. "Oh mine!...where it is? I can't lose my favourite mascara. It's an oscillation mascara by Lancome"  Shivani continued her acting for a quiet good seconds. "That's what I wear!" Sofia said, slightly interested. "Great! It's awesome. A little pricey but my favourite. My new favourite in cars is Toyota Gt86." Sofia smiled at Shivani. "That's my car. I mean I bought it yesterday but some stupid girl damaged it today morning"Shivani patted her shoulder, showing her concern. "By the way, I am Sofia!" They shook hands, followed by a quick hug. "Shivani!" Sofia holds out her hand again, which Shivani takes it like she's greeting some queen. "Shivz! Walk with me and tell me your story!" Sofia suggests and they starts walking. "We just moved here form Bolton--" Sofia stopped Shivani. "Wow! great story! Write her name in the good list" Shivani looked confused to which Sofia answered - "I write the names of the people who I likes or hates.. I liked you that's why you are in my good list. I hated a girl with a weird name, that's why she is in my bad list" Shivani looked horrified listening that. "What was her name..the girl you hates?" Shivani asked. "Erm..It's Jo..Jo-dha! Difficult and weird name!" Sofia's friend answered. "I don't want to talk about her...Any boyfriend?"Shivani looked at Sofia and then shook her head. "Good! Let me warn you. You can talk to any guy here except that one, You see there in the basketball court." Sofia pointed towards the  court. "The shirtless guy?" Shivani asked to which her friends nodded. "His name is Jalal Khan! You can like anyone here except that guy." Sofia warned Shivani to which she nodded. "Sofia loves him" Her pals added. Shivani noticed Sofia smiling all by herself. Weird girl!
While on the other side. Daniel was consoling Ryan. "Too late. Villain's got her" Ryan said signalling at Sofia.  "Not so fast. This is our year! Remember I told you. We just need a plan!" Daniel grinned to himself. 

---School Library---
"Hey!" Daniel and Ryan sat beside Jodha, who was busy reading some random book. "I am going to murder you both if you will not leave me alone." Jodha threatened both of the boys. By looking at them, she knew they were one year junior to her. "It's wrong!"Daniel showed some courage and said that while Jodha glared at him. "No! 16 years ago, your mother gave birth to a wrong thing. Now back off!" Jodha again tried to concentrate on the book. She didn't know why these kids were behind her, but she felt that they were following her for a quiet good minutes. "16 years ago, whom my mother gave birth to?" Daniel asked to Ryan while Jodha just rolled her eyes. "She gave birth to you...Idiot!" Ryan said. "But I was the right thing and she said she gave birth to a wrong thing!" Jodha closed her book with a thud. "I am about to 6 seconds away  from slapping you so hard that your teeth will bleed." Jodha pointed a finger towards them."Okay! We both have 6 seconds...Lets do it fast" Jodha was frustrated by this guy who was wearing extra tight clothes. "Sorry Ma'am! But you and Shivani are sisters?" Ryan, asked this time. Scared of her reaction. "Stay away from my sister or I will cut you both to pieces and will feed those pieces to stray dogs." Shouting at both of them. She left the place before the librarian could come and scold her, while all the students there stared at Jodha going out. 
"I am feeling my heart in the mouth and it is beating so loudly that I think it will come right out of my mouth and fall onto the ground." Daniel told Ryan placing his hand on his chest. "But, one thing is clear. She is her sister!" Ryan smiled at Daniel while he was still scared of Jodha's warning. 

---Bruntcliffe Hallway---
Shivani and Sofia were walking down the hallway. "Sweden or  Paris?" Sofia looked at Shivani for her choice. "Always Paris! Amazing place. Fashion everywhere!" Sofia smiled at Shivani's answer. "We are so alike. It's scary!--" Sofia looks at someone and continues "--hang on! My brother's coming" Saying this, she walks over to James Barrett, who have model looks. She kisses her brother's cheeks and introduces him to Shivani. While on the other side Daniel taps Ryan's shoulder so as to gain his attention."Your Future girlfriend is unsafe. See..James 'Flirt' Barrett is interested in her." Ryan looks towards Shivani and caught her talking to Sofia while James was just gawking at her.
After few minutes of talking, they left to the parking lot. While Ryan and Daniel were thinking about their plan. 

---Parking Lot---
Jodha was waiting for Shivani but then she spotted her in some guy's car. Sofia was with her too. Jodha knew James as they shared same Biology classes. "Come home and then I will tell you." Jodha gritted her teeth in anger. 
After twenty minutes of driving Jodha finally reached her house. She opened the door with the spare key and laid on the couch. "Hey Jodha! Make anyone cry today?" Her over-protective father asked her. "Sadly, no dad! But it's only five-thirty" Her father smiles proudly at her daughter. The other second, Shivani walked in and kissed her father's cheek. "Hi daddy!" She sat opposite to Jodha. "Hey doll! How was the day?" Her father asked while Jodha just rolled her eyes. "I studied a lot! You know! lectures, notes..ergh! I am tired" The old man patted her younger daughter's shoulder. "I am happy that you are serious about your studies." Jodha passed a spiteful look to Shivani but the other second smiled sweetly. "Ask her who drove her home." Shivani glared at Jodha, who was smirking at her. "Jodha! Don't tease --- Drove?" The father looked at her elder daughter and then at the younger one. "Who drove you home?" Shivani glares at her sister and then turns to her father, who was curiously looking at her for an answer. "Okay! Don't get hyper but there's this boy --" Shivani started but Jodha interrupted her. "--whose a flaming stupid." Shivani glared at Jodha and then continued -- "I kinda like this guy and he is interested in me too, I guess!" Shivani looked at her father who was already disapproved by her talks. "He is not interested in you, boys only want to put a baby in you. Are you understanding, Shivani?" Jodha smiled widely at her father, while Shivani just nodded at her over-protective father."Great, then you know the house rules. I only made them because you girls are every thing to me. I only wish your mother was here to see  what smart, sophisticated young ladies you have become. She'd be so proud." Shivani and Jodha hugged their father, touched by his words. "She would also want you to know about the rising rates of syphilis--" Before the old man could complete his sentence, his daughters stopped him."Bye dad!" Shivani and Jodha went to their rooms.

Hello everyone!πŸ€— I hope you liked the first chapter. I am excited about this story. 
Tell me if you like it or not. And of-course! Thank you  Anushka for reading it and for being a cherished friend to me! This is for you. ❀️

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 8 years ago
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So well.. Mine is the first comment here!!! Can I just do a small yippe dance!! Of course I can!! Yeah! I know how much crazy things I did, just to comment first here..!  But still, I feel its all worth it!😳 
I mean can I just fall in love with each and every word you typed out! As it is, I've always been a fan of your writing.. but now.. like seriously, it has improved and spectacularly at that!πŸ˜ƒ I wasn't really thinking to comment now, you know, how lazy I am..πŸ˜† But then, can I stay away from this story of yours??!! β€οΈ I love you!πŸ€—
Now, I really don't know what to say.. I've gone through the chapter again right now so that I don't miss out on any point.. and I have like zillion things to say!! But but.. I don't know how to say them..πŸ˜† I feel tongue tied! I hate you for that!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But I've promised you my biggest comment ever.. soo.. here it goes! Ready for a long lecture??!!πŸ˜†
So the story starts off with the diva, the girl who is obsessed with popularity, the ever ready argue girl.. Shivani! πŸ˜† So well, I am not really a fan of her..but yeah! I like it how she is crazy for her makeup! Quite good for a 16 year old!πŸ˜ƒ 
Okay yeah.. the daddy of all is here!😎 Now how can YOUR story miss out on fun? That 'I delivered a set of twins to a teenage girl.. and do you know what she said? Do you know?' Oh god.. it was πŸ€£ And it that was ROFL, then Shivani's reply- that protection one! Oh god! What do I say?!! It just made my stomach hurt!🀣 I was already having headache and now stomach ache too! I hate you!πŸ˜†
Now to my fav.. the ever frustrated, mysterious Jodha Sharma, 17, smart, sharp tongued, and sarcastic!! I mean I love her ever ready for a fight kinda nature... I don't know why but she resembles me.. and you too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So there is practically no similarity in the sisters, except their haughty nature, and of course, the no dating rule!πŸ˜† So yeah.. I love daddy for this!πŸ˜† 'First rule- no dating till graduation .. second rule- no dating till graduation!' Oh god!πŸ˜†
Now I am sitting here with my laptop, dad's crying watching some show.. and its totally funny here.. !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God! I forgot to bow down to you for your extensive research on the streets and corners of London! Tu es le meilleur! (You are the best in french!)πŸ˜‰ I mean Greater Manchester, Boston, Brentford ( if thats what it is πŸ˜†) Like seriously?
Okay now.. to the lover boy Ryan!πŸ˜† So he was a treat to read! And Daniel too.. what was his full name? Yeah! Daniel Gingell.. πŸ˜† I mean I loved it.. he just fell for Shivani.. love at first sight!! The 'you're welcome' thing was awesome!πŸ˜† And Shivz being Shivz didn't even utter a thanks then! Way to go, girl!πŸ˜†
Wait a second! Did Ryan wet his pants in second grade?😲😲 Gross!πŸ˜† Shivz, best of luck babez!πŸ˜‰ now do I need to say something for the mysterious bike rider and the haughty Jo? Their first meet was fantabulous!  Like purrfect! πŸ˜³
A question now.. is Ross your personal favorite when it comes to last names?πŸ˜† Devin Ross, Ashley Ross.. woah!πŸ˜† Now comes the Barett siblings.. Sofia and James.. creepy!πŸ˜† I mean what do I say for Sofia? She's one arrogant head... and James.. modern version of Shariffudin!🀒  I mean yeah I don't like Shivz but so what? I won't let her destroy herself with this guy! Ryan is her prince charming!
The library thing was funny.. Jodha was literally boiling.. like about 6 seconds away from slapping you so hard that your teeth will bleed.. woah girl!πŸ˜† And the way Daniel got scared like a kitten... Ryan just guessed it that she is her sister! That's what I call, the genes... Jodha and Shivani have the main things same, okay at least some of them!πŸ˜† 
Oh my god! Jalal was naked in the basketball court! Seriously that guy, and flirting with a 40+ lady, whats more, a counselor!  I am sure he's got hit on his head by a basketball!😲 Detention was deserved..πŸ˜† How much Jodha nd Jalal like each other naa!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 'Stupid Girl'πŸ˜† I would say Jalal was right there!
Now now what's left! Oh yeah! Shivz's acting skills!!⭐️ Kudos to you girl! Her mascara, cockroach thing.. how about joining the theater group at your school?πŸ˜† popularity and Shivani are synonymousπŸ˜†  Two silly girls are together now! Shivani and Sofia.. S,S you see!πŸ˜†  I seriously don't see the point of Shivani going with James, I mean a boy she just met!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† but then again, she's crazy.. and a teenager.. and teens have the right to do anything!😎
So now comes the climax, at least of this update!πŸ˜† Jodha is such an awesome sis na!πŸ˜† immediately spilled the beans.. my ever frustrated lady!πŸ˜† Shivani would have been like what the hell when she told her dad..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† you know what, I kinda like this daddy.. πŸ˜† he's funny!😎
So yeah.. this is it, I guess... I am so glad you started this story yrr!πŸ€— I remember when you were skeptical about starting it, and now I am soo happy that you  did! Everyone's loving it!πŸ₯³ So the update was like... oh god I am short of words!😲 I mean every one in school thinks I'll never be short of words.. and here... urrgh Aisha!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†  And the thing that you think I am worthy of being cherished.. oh god.. I am so in love with you!πŸ€— You are a wonderful friend and person.. and I hope you'll always get the best not because I want it to happen, but because you deserve every bit of it!❀️
So was it long?? God I am really hoping it was.. wait I didn't say much about Jalal.. haaw😲😲 so yeah! I loved him.. he's awesome and really cool!😎 (like me!πŸ˜†) Just day (or nightπŸ˜†) dreaming about them being together..! both are so crazy, what will happen when they come together!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Oh god!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now update soon... because I really can't wait anymore! πŸ˜³ But yeah! Its UL's turn and lets be fair.. I want a shayari in that one basss...😑😑😑 otherwise!😑 Then feelings and then this one! And yeah! I know you are confused.. how will you manage three stories?! Don't be.. your heart wanted it to be the way it is now.. I know how excited you were for this one.. so just leave it on the future! everything will fall in place!⭐️ Just be calm, and crazy like you are always!!πŸ˜ƒ
Now what.. I love you a lot!πŸ€— And yeah, take care and update soon!πŸ˜† (oh god, soo cliche linesπŸ˜†) 
Naam pata hai na?πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Anushka... - 8 years ago
...Anushka... thumbnail
SoπŸ˜†
I am waiting for chapter 1!
You lazy girl, post it ASAPπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ...Anushka...

SoπŸ˜†

I am waiting for chapter 1!
You lazy girl, post it ASAPπŸ˜†

shut up!πŸ˜† You have read the chapterπŸ˜†πŸ€—
...Anushka... thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha...11110

shut up!πŸ˜† You have read the chapterπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Thread mein padne ka maza hi kuch aur hai!!πŸ€—

Thread mein padne ka maza hi kuch aur hai!!πŸ€—

pad leπŸ˜†
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Aisha you back with new SS.
congo dear for new ss 
...Anushka... thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuty1997

hey Aisha you back with new SS.

congo dear for new ss 

how is the first chapter?
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

how is the first chapter?

first let me read. i am half way of chappy πŸ˜‰ but i feel it's superb story after completing whole update i give review πŸ˜³