Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Can not bear it any more! (Page 2)

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
lovely post dear...
Can't bear the pain any more and enough of this phase now... I wanna see them happily hereafter. These guys suffered a lott bcoz of others and now it is time for their happiest lifeSmile waiting for their patch upDay Dreaming

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
yes yesterday episode was heart wrenching
sidni went through such a lot pain
dd was disappointed but she feels he has his reasons
i loved when dd gave it back to kri sim
she knows them so well that they are the black sheep of the family
raj was utterly disappointed and shocked same with beeji
sim has to be punished and kri jailed 
i cannot stand kri face now such gloating face
cvs know that sidni is the soul of the show
yet they play with our feelings this way
i too want sidni reunion but i feel that will take along time 
..Fazza.. Senior Member
..Fazza..
..Fazza..

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

lovely post dear...
Can't bear the pain any more and enough of this phase now... I wanna see them happily hereafter. These guys suffered a lott bcoz of others and now it is time for their happiest lifeSmile waiting for their patch upDay Dreaming
Thank you Smile Really its too much. SidNi do not deserve this Cry Hopefully they get back together soon. Maybe in secret so that they can sort out everything together. And eventually stay together forever Heart
..Fazza.. Senior Member
..Fazza..
..Fazza..

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

Raj's disappointment was well justified. Mature & Sensible DD is the best. In fact Durga Devi is a better woman than Simran. Yes she did initially try to seperate SidNi but that was because she thought Roshani wouldn't stay happy for long. But once she understood their love, she happily accepted them. Whereas Simran is a biased mother. She just thinking about Kritika which is an utter crap. I just wish SidNi get together as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaReYam

Originally posted by paru10

CVs are playing with our emotions. SidNi is the soul reason for JR. Divorce was the most stupidest idea they ever came up with. Instead they could have showed that Sid signed the papers and roshni doesn't want to sign. But they went 2 steps ahead with the divorce Angry. For that I want to kill them. And the main question is how will they reunite? Is there any chance between them? All I can say is can we please let the creatives know and tweet them our feelings and frustrations. Only that way they will change the storyline and focus on SidNi. Because this time they crossed all their limits. If not change the title jamai raja because he is not a jamai anymore and make it Simran drama because this is what basically we are watching. Evil always winning vs good Angry.
Honestly, even though the creatives are doing such stupid antics, there were times when we got what we wanted. Maybe there is some surprise stored in for us. You never know. I too want the story-line to change but then Jamai Raja would turn into those yankee saas-bahu drama. We shouldn't forget, in every track the title of the show, Jamai Raja, has been justified so lets just have some patience and see what happens. But if it takes too long, I think then we should write down our petitions and voice our thoughts & feelings. Latly, I would like to write a dialogue Sidharth usually says to Roshani 'Hum ache log hai. Aur ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai'. 

I agree that each track had fully justified the title of the show which not all show is capable of doing. In every track you do see how Sid (Jamai Raja) goes above and beyond for both families especially for his sasural. He might not be a jamai now to the Patels, but I have a feeling that the divorce would be nullified. I personally can't consider them actually divorced even though the court stamped it. Sid did it under pressure and through blackmail. He did not agree to it willingly. Roshni tore the papers up and she clearly stated to the judge that she does not want a divorce. Just like before when Sid was tricked into signing the divorce papers Roshni gave him, this too was tricked, forced, and blackmailed. 
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaReYam

Originally posted by .chandni.

Raj's disappointment was well justified. Mature & Sensible DD is the best. In fact Durga Devi is a better woman than Simran. Yes she did initially try to seperate SidNi but that was because she thought Roshani wouldn't stay happy for long. But once she understood their love, she happily accepted them. Whereas Simran is a biased mother. She just thinking about Kritika which is an utter crap. I just wish SidNi get together as soon as possible.
yes raj was truly shocked 
loved mature sensible dd
of course dd is much better than sim
she does not ruin roshnis life
i too want sidni reunion soon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jamai Raja Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index