Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful part. Finally Maan manage to catch the culprit. Ryan ex student of geet got a crush n kidnapped her due to jealousy... Love it when yamini defend geet n gave one tight slap fr Ryan... He'll be punished severely fr his deed.. Geet is making Annie n dadi life upside down with her mood swings..geet annoyed with maan fr sending her to her parents hse due to her carelessness. Lovely maa moments.. Pls cont soon.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am reading again,the proposal was good,he propose her oposite her parents only nice try mr maan singh khurana...!
idunno thumbnail
so maan keping fast and geet is saved and yammini dont like all this thing.
idunno thumbnail
i didnt read part 6 as it is password protected i read all 5 parts in one go but from peoples comment got rough i dea about episode.
idunno thumbnail
didnt got password from comment got summary of update that geet joining her studdy and maan and annie ready to trap yammini.
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing n lovely update
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! superb update dear...loved it
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update !.
So its Rayan who is behind Geet's disappearance. Maan made sure he got punishment and handed him to police Rayan was psycho ...Thank God Maan didn't believe his rubbish talk and finally he himself told all the truth.
Geet & her mood swings. 😆 Maan got angry on Geet's carelessness. And called Rano 😛 Maan was teasing her 😆
Last part... 🤢 so early 😔
ifamanika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice parts dear.. read it in one go.. grrs updates..
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
~ Teaser ~

" Divorce paper mil jayenge aapko..abhi aap jao..mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni " told Geet shocking Maan..

" Why are you saying like this ? " asked Maan sighing..

" Because you don't care for me and baby..you only care about your work " replied Geet as tears rolled down her cheeks..

" Don't cry na..I am doing all this for your and baby future " said Maan wiping her tears..Edited by Preeti_Maaneet - 8 years ago