Warrior High

SidYali TS - The Truth and Lies LAST PART pg 7

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

SidYali TS - The Truth and Lies

In this TS Siddharth and Siyali are in love,rest u will get to know as the story progresses.

It is basically a two shot purely based on both of them with other characters in backdrop.

Part I

Siyali had been called to the office late night by Urmila ma'am and she was hell tensed about the reason for this.In the past 3 months she had gauged the fact that Urmila hated her for some reason best known to her.Urmila hated her as much as her son loved her.She stopped in her tracks.

"Wait a minute,kya bakwaas baatein kar rahi hun main? Have I lost it? He does not love me he loves Krissane." ,she felt a pang in her heart saying this.

(Her heart speaks out he loves u and u know that!)

"Par Krissane?" ,she voices out the fear loud enough for anyone to hear but the guy who was dreamily lost in her thoughts and was following her.

"Aakhir mom ne Siyali ko kyun bulaya hai? I wonder unhe meri Siyali se kya problem hai?" ,he says blushing at the thought of Siyali being his.

"Shh Sid focus on the matter at hand. What is mom upto?" ,he wondered.

Siyali reached the cabin door only to hear Urmila and Anvesha Rajput having a spat.

"What is ur problem? How dare u do this to them?? Do u even care for ur kids?" ,said Anvesha visibly angry.

Here Sid was watching over them from the other door and wanted to intervene when Urmila started wailing.

"I didn't know it would all get so complicated mom. I just wanted the best for them but that girl..", she started angrily when Anvesha interrupted her.

"Enough Urmila.." ,she said visibly angry.

"But mom..,she started only to be cut-off again!

"And u threw ur son away with her so that ur future remains secure?" ,she demanded.

"Both mine and Sid's future mom." ,she said afraid of how Sid would react.

"And what about Utkarsh, Urmila?" ,she questioned losing her wits.

"I had to sacrifice him mom." ,Urmila said sadly.

"Sacrifice for what? Money?? Comfort?? " ,she said losing all her patience,she was ashamed that her son married this women.

"U know what Urmila u r the worst mother anyone can get..Sid and Utkarsh will never talk to u once they get to know the truth." ,she said surely.

Urmila lost it and shouted angrily just blurting the whole truth shocking the two students standing outside who were intimately connected to the matter.

Siyali started walking out upon hearing the shattering reality when she saw Siddharth standing there shocked and angry.

She knew she had to act before the matter got out of hand.

Sid had almost reached for the door knob when she pulled him back. He yanked her arms resulting in her falling and banging her head on the wall.

"Ouch!!" ,she winced in pain.

"Siyali.." ,Sid screamed forgetting everything else only the blood on her forehead catching his attention.

"Come!" ,Siyali said taking his hand and making him to go with her.

They reached the garden and Sid made her sit and tore his shirt tying the cloth to her bleeding head.She was flustered seeing his concern for her but she could also notice the pain of the lies his mother had told him all his life!

"Sid calm down.." ,she said trying to reason him although she had no answer to his questions.

She was as hurt as him!

"Ye kya keh rahi hai Siyali? Calm down?? How can mom do this?" ,he said hurt and angry.

"She did it for u Sid!" ,she tried to make him understand.

"Kya? Kya boli tu Siyali? Mom ne ye mere liye kiya? Kabhi toh apne baare mein socha kar Siyali." ,he said anger rising at first and then in a soft tone.

He hated the fact that she lived her life for others be it Utkarsh,Niti,Parth,Simi n even him sometimes. He wanted her to live for herself.

"She..how could she seperate us? My brother and me? U n me?" ,he asked hurt.

She just got taken aback by the amount of hurt he expressed while he said of him n her. She liked it but shrugged the thought off.

"Sid she had her reasons.." ,she said sounding unsure of herself.

"What haan? That he loved u more than anyone else? Just like all of us do? " ,he said expecting another useless argument of hers but what he got was just silence.

She was totally speechless hearing his unofficial confession.

"Please don't be all angry ,tum khush khush hi ache lagte ho." ,she said aware that she needed to divert his mind.

"Dad loved u Siyali but mom she just loves money.." ,he said despising the cruel sin his mother had committed.

"He did Siddharth!" ,she said happy that someone who was not hers had loved her.

Sid smiled seeing her happy,he remembered his dad and how he always used to say-

( There is an angel Siddharth protecting something of yours,she will do so till her last breath because i have full faith in her.)

"She did protect Utkarsh dad and also her heart which will soon be mine to protect!" ,said Siddharth determined.

----------------

Keep liking and commenting for the next part which will have more of Sidyali and the revelation of the truth along with some of the lies.

P.S  It may sound confusing. All confusions will be cleared later!!

Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeahhb im frst to cmt..
Nice start...