Mooh Boli Shaadi

Muh Bholi Shaadi 1st May 2015 Written Update

Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The Episode starts with Ashok feeling happy after getting Pratap arrested. Nikhil asks what happened? Ashok says you woke up now and missed the drama. He says I forgive you. Seema tells that Nana ji got Pratap arrested. tells that Pratap had compromised with his scooter. Ashok is happy and thanks God for giving him the chance to insult Ratan Singh. Nikhil says you sent Pratap to Jail. So that you can insult Ratan Singh. Ashok says you got it right. Why are you upset? They are our enemies. Do you have feelings for that girl? Nikhil says the the thing is abour right and wrong. It doesn't look good to stoop such level. Ashol says whenever he gets a chance, he will smash Ratan singgh's respect. Ashok asks Akhil to take the bags. as they are going. Nikhil worries for Anmol. 

After the Break

Anmol cries and blames herself for Pratap's arrest. Anmol says it was her idea. Ratan Singh asks Nidhi to take Anmol to her room. She will increase your troubles. Ratam Singh asks her to be strong. Anmol cries and balames herself again. Anmol apologizes to Mala. Ratan Singh says only one person can take us out of this. Nikhil gets worried and tells that Ashok tool the wrong decision. Nikhil says Bua ji didn't get major injury. Nikhil saysit was wrong to send Pratap to Jail. Seema says things have become complicated. Nikhil says he is Ratan's daamad now and wonders about Anmol's condition. Nikhil says his phone is not working. Seema Mama Ji shall I bring my phone. Nikhil says to Seema I will talk to her face to face. Seema asks what will you do now. 

After the Break

Nikhil climbs up the balcony and goes inside the house. Nikhil wonders where's Anmol's room. Nidhi sees him and asks Nikhil, what are you doing here? Nidhi says Anmol is blaming herself. Nikhil says she is not in her room. Nidhi takes Nikhil to Anmol's room. Anmol cries, and Nikhil comes and says he is with her. Anmol hugs Nikhil and cries. Nikhil asks her to stop crying and asks from where you stock up tears. Anmol says she made a mistake and Papa sent her upstairs. Anmol blames herself for Pratap's arrest. Nikhil says you didn't do anything. Anmol says my baiyya loves me very much and I sent him to Jail. I just hate myself. I have failed in every relation. 

Nikhil tries to console Anmol and says you are a good daughter, sister, and a wife . Nikhil says you needed free time. We are making each other understand and are together in toughest time. Anmol worries for Paratap. Nikhil says he will be back. I will take back police complaint and Pratap will be back home. Anmol says everyone will know about us if you takes back complaint. Nikhil says he will handle everything and asks her not to get tears in her eyes again. He says I can bear anything, but not tears in your eyes. He goes back to his house through balcony. He sees Pratap coming in Police jeep. Nidhi asks Anmol to stop crying. They hear someone informing that Pratap came back. Nidhi says Tau ji freed him. 

Anmol and Nidhi get downstairs and see Inspector with Ratan Singh. Anmol identifies him to be the same Inspector who knows about her marriage with Nikhil. The Inspector assures Ratan Singh that he will dismiss the case. Ratan Singh thanks him. Pratap is sad. Inspector says big people go to jail and asks him not to feel bad. He asks Ratan Singh about his daughter. Ratan Singh calls Anmol. Anmol and Nidhi run to their room. She says she can't go downstairs. Ratan Singh asks them to come. Nidhi comes down. Ratan Singh says she is Madan's daughter. He asks her to call Anmol. Nidhi says she can't come. She says she is preparing for Pooja to fulfill the mannat. Ratan Singh says his daughter is very innocent and worried for her brother. Anmol wonders what to do? She thinks if Inspector sees Nikhil then what will he do. Ratan Singh asks Nidhi to inform Anmol to come downstairs as Sushil is waiting. The Inspector Sushil says he will meet her next time. Neelam says she will bring Anmol. Nidhi says she will call her. She rushes to her room and asks Anmol to come down. Anmol gets tensed and wonders what to do now. Nidhi asks her to come and says God will save you. Anmol says she will be caught today. 

No Precap 

I'm really sorry guys for the delay. 

Edited by Arjittaneja_fan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago