Dekha Ek Khwaab

Announcement *For ManVeer Lovers* ***NOTE*** 24/AUG/2015 - Page 5

wittydragon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazy4ashu

thnks dear I used to b a die hard fan of manveer nowdays m desperately waiting for Ashish come back

me too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE
Heyyy Guyzzz I Had Decided Something...
A ''Time Table'' Like Students Have Their Time Table Which Made Their Skool College And University Life Easy.  . So Just Like That We Should Make Time Table That Each Week One Writter Had To Post Their Story..  
Like 1st Week Of Month Its My Turn To Post Story Chapter..
And 2nd Week Is Humaira's Turn To Post Her Story..
And 3rd Week Is Simi.k Turn To Post Her Story... Like This We Should Make Time Table.. Which Will Be Easier For The Writters To Post Their Story.. And Readers Would Be Happy Too As... So Do Tell How Many Of U R In... And If U All Before Applying The Idea U All Reject It So How Would U Know Its Helpful Or Not Helpful...
So Do Tell Me Guyzz That How Many Of U R In.. If U Can't Comment Than Do Like The Post And Share Ur Views With Me.. If We Could Get Maximum Likes So I Would Discuss With All The Writters And In This Way It Would Be Easier For All Of Us... WHAT'S SAY..  πŸ˜ƒ
wittydragon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

NOTE

A ''Time Table'' Like Students Have Their Time Table Which Made Their Skool College And University Life Easy.  . So Just Like That We Should Make Time Table That Each Week One Writter Had To Post Their Story..  
And 3rd Week Is Simi.k Turn To Post Her Story... Like This We Should Make Time Table.. Which Will Be Easier For The Writters To Post Their Story.. And Readers Would Be Happy Too As... So Do Tell How Many Of U R In... And If U All Before Applying The Idea U All Reject It So How Would U Know Its Helpful Or Not Helpful...
So Do Tell Me Guyzz That How Many Of U R In.. If U Can't Comment Than Do Like The Post And Share Ur Views With Me.. If We Could Get Maximum Likes So I Would Discuss With All The Writters And In This Way It Would Be Easier For All Of Us... WHAT'S SAY..  πŸ˜ƒ

nice idea. i agree with u and liked it very muchπŸ‘πŸΌ
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

NOTE

So Hmm 6 Likes...πŸ˜” That Means This Idea Wasn't Up to Mark... Alrighttt... So This Idea Is Cancelled... πŸ˜” No More Time Table... πŸ˜”