Question to our dear leads

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay i took an oath to not watch today's episode but ALAS mum put it soπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† So after watching it thanks to mum...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Have a few questions for the dear leads...

First off Ishaani, our MKM Ishaani... Can someone please please please explain how she thinks the kid is Ranveer's... like seriously please...😳 they parted 6 months back, so even if he married and slept with her back then only, how can she be in her final month now???πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ the only other possible scenario is if he was cheating on her with Ri, and if that's the case, shouldn't she be pushing him away out of disgust and anger?? Not the whole you're happy with Ri now and i dont want to get in the wayπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ranveer, i get that listening to the same BS over and over and over and over again can be hella frustrating, but wasn't the last thing that Ishaani said to Ranveer before going to jail exactly this??? that she hates him??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• then why is hearing that again angering him to the point where he'll start hating on her again when you've already heard all this pre leap and still couldn't move on from her??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

someone help me understand these two brainless leads please😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
These leads are dumb and stupid period.
Why the hell would Ishani be crying for someone she hates? And Ishani fake hate is getting irritating.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
see i get why he doesn't take her crying as her love for him.. coz she said na that she thinks of him as a friend even if she doesn't love him in that confession tape, so I'm guessing that is what he's assuming here, that she doesn't love him but she sees him as a friend hence the tears... but these two are driving me up the wall with their dumbness Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 I am just gonna copy paste what i wrote in another thread !! Dnt have the stregnth to talk about their mahan dumbness!!

These two love birds have donated their brains to god know who!!  Ishaani is same broken radio with i dnt love and ranveer is trying to move on or move on. Dono hi ek se baad kar ek hai!! 

If ranveer was waiting for Ihsaani to come back then what the hell was he doing taking Ri to award function and giving happy poses ?? Ishaani ayi thi laut k phir mahaanta mein laut gayi.. πŸ˜• Ranveer was busy with hamara baccha and mera baccha and happily going out to dinners .. Agar Ranveer bole bhi  tab bhi bishwas naho that they are not married !!

Ishaani is so mahaan that she is soo thinking about others that she destroys everything along with her self!!  Yesterday too she could have said u have a family so mujhse door raho!! anything but seriously in logon ka kya kehna she goes overboard with her mahaantaa !! πŸ€ͺ

These two are seriously messing up.. We could have gotten a angry ranveer getting jealous and all we are getting is this crap hate track again with ranveer watching movie with Ri πŸ˜•!! These two have serious brain damage and communication issues . 

Initially it was trying to move on Rv now it is moving on RV .. Pehle hi itna kuch sehna pada aab pata nahi kaun kaun se haadey par kar le . Thank god for the Ri's cricket team warna toh kuch bhi ho sakta tha!! 

Ya tl she could have said u cheated on me and all and ranveer could have stayed away from all this marriage drama and even i dnt know why the hell is feeling more hurt again as she said this over and over again that too infront of the whole world!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯± But when the hell did they ever use their brain in right direction anyways!!😳

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TL, with Ishani's part I agree, but let me defend poor Ranveer who I'm feeling terrible for. See, Ranveer heard Ishani say she hates him, but he couldn't move on because that's not in his DNA. He saw her after 6 months and somewhere felt she loves him because her tears showed her love for him. He must have understood that being her love for him but once he gains consciousness and goes to meet Ishani, to find the answers all he gets is her hatred. Also, pre-leap they had had no time to talk to each other and Ranveer did have hope that maybe she was doing this for a purpose. But now, she's alive and for a moment she gives him his life by being close to him. And suddenly snatches that away by her harsh words. The latter one came as worse I think. That's why he'd *try* to move on, but won't actually.
NJ_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you but here in this scenario Ranveer has also created a mess by accepting Ri as his wife infront of the world & giving her child his name. How can Ishani even think of getting back to him even if she gets to know that Child is not Ranveer's. If she gets back, Ri wont have a father for her child or husband for herself infront of the world. Ranveer can't ditch Ri now after accepting her & her child infront of the world. Not loving Ri & continue to love Ish is different than accepting Ish & rejecting Ri infront of the whole world. Ri could commit suicide or can do anything if left alone at this stage. (I am saying all this from Ish pov who thinks Ri is a nice person). That is why I think CVs are turning Ri -ve so that they can justify Ranveer leaving her to get back to Ish and Ish also accepting her rights back happily.
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with TL, and since yesterday again and againg I am asking the same question only that WHY, WHY they both have their eyes&heart on vacation. ISHVEER pls now send ur brain and ears on vacation, I didnt get one thing that why they both have their eyes&heart on vacation. ISHVEER pls now send ur brain and ears on vacation, and bring ur eyes and heart back to job, Ranveer pls dont go on her words this time, send ur ears on leave, and make ur eyes and heart do some work, go in fb and see her emotions which were running through her eyes in the form of tears while u were in the OT, see that she is still wearing that Dove ring which u only made her wear. Just once do this so that everything between ISHVEER settle down for good, and and we are also spare to see this modernize MYTHOLOGICAL SHOW. Pls make this a gud romantic show, as it was earlier a let us also be happy.
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NJ_fan

I agree with all of you but here in this scenario Ranveer has also created a mess by accepting Ri as his wife infront of the world & giving her child his name. How can Ishani even think of getting back to him even if she gets to know that Child is not Ranveer's. If she gets back, Ri wont have a father for her child or husband for herself infront of the world. Ranveer can't ditch Ri now after accepting her & her child infront of the world. Not loving Ri & continue to love Ish is different than accepting Ish & rejecting Ri infront of the whole world. Ri could commit suicide or can do anything if left alone at this stage. (I am saying all this from Ish pov who thinks Ri is a nice person). That is why I think CVs are turning Ri -ve so that they can justify Ranveer leaving her to get back to Ish and Ish also accepting her rights back happily.

Well said! If were talking about the past days I was more on Ranveer side than Ishani but I was thinking the same on this fact too. How can Ishani even think of going back to Ranveer after accepting another woman in his life and giving her child a name? Will Ranveer actually been able to ditch Ritika? If not for Ishani stupid behavior... I am sure he would have go back to Ri and tell Ishani a promise is a promise and I wouldn't break it! Ri wouldn't have a father for her child.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
i get where you guys are coming from here and again its fair enough on her part too, but why cant she just say that then???πŸ˜• that she cant come back to him coz of Ri and the kid, whats with her never ending venom spitting??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• she can just say na you're with Ri now and you have a kid together so i dont want to get in the way, why does she have to keep being so harsh on him??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and fine Ranveer might also go all a promise is a promise on her and not agree to leaving her, but he'll at least know that she too loves him and that fact will help him get through life even when he's playing responsibility responsibility...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if he is ready to leave her for Ishaani, then why is what happens to Ri any of her business?? Cant she for once think about her own happiness?? Does she have to be that mahaan that she puts a random woman and her kid over herself and her husband??πŸ˜• Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

I am just gonna copy paste what i wrote in another thread !! Dnt have the stregnth to talk about their mahan dumbness!!

These two love birds have donated their brains to god know who!!  Ishaani is same broken radio with i dnt love and ranveer is trying to move on or move on. Dono hi ek se baad kar ek hai!! 

If ranveer was waiting for Ihsaani to come back then what the hell was he doing taking Ri to award function and giving happy poses ?? Ishaani ayi thi laut k phir mahaanta mein laut gayi.. πŸ˜• Ranveer was busy with hamara baccha and mera baccha and happily going out to dinners .. Agar Ranveer bole bhi  tab bhi bishwas naho that they are not married !!

Ishaani is so mahaan that she is soo thinking about others that she destroys everything along with her self!!  Yesterday too she could have said u have a family so mujhse door raho!! anything but seriously in logon ka kya kehna she goes overboard with her mahaantaa !! πŸ€ͺ

These two are seriously messing up.. We could have gotten a angry ranveer getting jealous and all we are getting is this crap hate track again with ranveer watching movie with Ri πŸ˜•!! These two have serious brain damage and communication issues . 

Initially it was trying to move on Rv now it is moving on RV .. Pehle hi itna kuch sehna pada aab pata nahi kaun kaun se haadey par kar le . Thank god for the Ri's cricket team warna toh kuch bhi ho sakta tha!! 

Ya tl she could have said u cheated on me and all and ranveer could have stayed away from all this marriage drama and even i dnt know why the hell is feeling more hurt again as she said this over and over again that too infront of the whole world!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯± But when the hell did they ever use their brain in right direction anyways!!😳

agree 100% on this... both have messed up farrr too much...πŸ₯±πŸ₯± and yep, we wanted something new and different but we're clearly in for more or less the exact same track...