Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Calm Down! - Page 3

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes please leave Parth and Niti alone, if anyone is still bashing them, seriously.
They are humans after all. And we never know what will happen. Take it easy, relax, we had a wonderful confession this week. Enjoy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Aarya-

No doubt they work hard day and night, but they get paid enough too, right ?šŸ˜‰

I am not saying the break is not needed, but this time around, I don't think the break is due to actors, and more because of the cine strike coming around the corner...

Paid or not, everyone has a saturation point Mehr, even if they want to work their body might not cooperate. Lets give them some leeway for a bit
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Paid or not, everyone has a saturation point Mehr, even if they want to work their body might not cooperate. Lets give them some leeway for a bit

haha Cat,  but this post was to deliberately light a fire for an old friend to come out of hiding šŸ˜‰
You listening Soul šŸ˜†

ps. To be honest, they get paid enough to work 12 hour shift and they also get enough time off as well. And they also get lavish hospitality while at work.  I do not believe these actors are over worked at all. What I do feel sorry for are the cine workers (who work behind the scene) in all weather and in all conditions, for longer hours and less pay.

Edited by -Aarya- - 8 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haha Cat,  but this post was to deliberately light a fire for an old friend to come out of hiding šŸ˜‰
You listening Soul šŸ˜†

ps. To be honest, they get paid enough to work 12 hour shift and they also get enough time off as well. And they also get lavish hospitality while at work.  I do not believe these actors are over worked at all. What I do feel sorry for are the cine workers (who work behind the scene) in all weather and in all conditions, for longer hours and less pay.

However well you are paid and given facilities, 20 nights at a stretch is not an easy thing. Whether its for artists or workers. Difference in difficulty level could be there but to just strike off actors like this is not fair. 
Cat. thumbnail

You listening Soul šŸ˜†

You want the Cat to come out and play, so you bait huh?
 Well I do know they have been overworked for the past few days. I feel sorry for the actors and cineworkers, but unfortunately its the reality of the situation, how many of us even know the people behind the camera or in the background or what they do. The difference between the haves and havenots will always exist but sleep deprivation is the same for everyone. Money can't compensate for that.
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

However well you are paid and given facilities, 20 nights at a stretch is not an easy thing. Whether its for artists or workers. Difference in difficulty level could be there but to just strike off actors like this is not fair. 

Let me put it differently...

- The show has been running for some time now M-F, that means for months these actors have been working over time, day in and day out, but we have never stand up and said to the production house  "Hey PH, why don't you cut the show M-T so that these actors can get some time off"   But once PH decided to cut the show M-T and that too because of the Cine Workers strike around the corner, we stand up to support the actors need time off. Why aren't we standing in line to support the cine workers...

I am not striking off actors, I just feel cine workers deserve more...

ps...Cat, you took bait which was intended for Soul, but you should know I am happy to play with you anytime šŸ˜†

Edited by -Aarya- - 8 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

No doubt they work hard day and night, but they get paid enough too, right ?šŸ˜‰

I am not saying the break is not needed, but this time around, I don't think the break is due to actors, and more because of the cine strike coming around the corner...

That is after effect of being permanent member of  DM that you have to start with disagreement despite  subtle agreement šŸ˜†.

Yes I read on twitter that it could be result of that strike from May. Last time they had to repeat the episode when strike happened. 

But still I feel they are not paid well enough for 16-18 hour shift (Specially  Lead actors og Ky2) with just one day off. šŸ˜†..
Edited by Silentsoul - 8 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Funnily enough I know her too from DDEJ, but I dont if she remembers me!šŸ˜›šŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Funnily enough I know her too from DDEJ, but I dont if she remembers me!šŸ˜›šŸ˜†

I do remember you Cat , I was just not sure if you do remember me. I remember you and Divz  from DDEJ

Cat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silentsoul

I do remember you Cat , I was just not sure if you do remember me. I remember you and Divz  from DDEJ

I dont forget usually tho I dont remember your name but it begins with a KšŸ˜†