Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today ishani was so cruel towards Ranveer even after he confessed that he was waiting for her n always prayed for her.. She juz pulled off from him while hugging n was asking shikar how can someone force her to love when she juz hates him..
Shit ishani z too much yaarrr.. Her mahanta drama z way beyond digusting than IshKar n RaRi crap... 
She has to fight for RV.. I can't see RV crying for ishani anymore, specially after today's epi
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read the written update, MrsShaktiArora. And I already feel so terrible for Ranveer. Gosh! CVs need to get bit down regarding this.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Echofades

His mistake is sharing a bedroom with another woman, and willing to play step daddy to a pillow kid.

I did fell bad for him yesterday though, he finally was herself with Ishani around, the way he wouldn't close his eyes because he was so scared that she will leave him. πŸ˜­

But...I'm sick of Ranveer always speaking ill of Ishani be infront of Ritika, other people or publicly. The latest spoiler said he will tell Shikhar how she's bad luck for him etc and he lost a business deal because of her.

Not defending or supporting Ishani action at all both of them needs to clean up there act as this is getting out of hands now! This is not drama and entertainment but pure torture. 

i agree with  each n every word of urs... ... πŸ˜› ...  but i think Rv will speak ill of ishani bec of  his jealousy ... πŸ˜† ... i will love a possessive Rv 😳..what i will not be able to tolerate is Rv sitting n standing on command of his mom n RiπŸ˜• .. a man who is not a man really πŸ˜•... i will not be able to connect with him if he turns down right  cruel towards Ish  in order to hide his broken heart ,...  don't go over board in showing u have move ahead with Ri  nor go over board in trying to hurt Ish  with ur deeds n words ...

having said all that ...cvs u gave me beautiful epi yesterday ...i still can't let go of that hand  holding scene ... it has become my fav scene till date ...

i want Rv to become sooo jealous that he shouts at shikar n hold Ish hands in fromt of Ri as well as shikar   saying that he is the one who have " HAQ" on Ishani . as only he is the only one who is  her pati !!  n then  I want him 2 refuse 2 give her divorce πŸ˜†...

Beside Shikar I have a feeling one day Baa will tell Rv what sacrifice Ish truly made for RV 

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...
I agree with u...

I can't see RV in pain..nor i can see Ishani in pain...i don want anyone of them to suffer or be jealous...i only want to see them together...but of course CVs will not show it easily...otherwise how the show will continue...
But seriously...i agree on the point that it is always rv who suffers..rv wanted to live his life with Ishani...he wanted to love her and wanted to share his room with her only!! But he couldn't ...his life became a mess bcoz of Ishani only...he is already suffering!! Why he should suffer more and for what??

Today ba said that Ishani lives for others...but i think it is rv who is living for others...

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sana, I agree. They shouldn't make him spineless man atleast now. Though, the hatred of Ranveer is on the way, let's see how it plays out.

Monamie, Ishani's intentions, from her point of view are not bad. Whatever she has seen him do, it seems like he's married to Ri, but she should use her brain atleast and understand Ri can't be in her last month if Ranveer married her after Ishani went to jail. Seriously this girl is just so mahan.
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Yesterday's episode's description has torn my heart in many pieces and it'll be whole once Ishani comes back to Ranveer. For tonight, we all pretty much know what will happen and Ranveer will say Ishani was his past. After the last episode I'm 100% sure the two things shall never happen-

1). Ranveer shall never move on.
2). He shall never be able to hate Ishani.

Still, he'd try his best to. Also we know CVs have experienced our wrath so they won't be showing Ranveer actually marrying to Ri or probably close to that.

Anyway, we have a new promo that suggests the jealousy track is on the cards as Baa out of her hunger for money will try to hook Ishani up with Shikhar and Ishani too will probably accept this as her fate, or whatever so that Ranveer stays "happy". -!- BTW, I hope they don't do any injustice to Shikhar as he doesn't have anything to do with this.
And Ranveer, I don't get why that poor guy has to suffer more and more seeing Ishani with someone else? What has he actually done to deserve this? If Ri's drama counts then Ishani should look into his eyes and realize how much he loves her. One moment Ishani acts she loves him and the next moment she acts completely like a stranger. If this jealous track is actually on the way, please tell me why should Ranveer bear this all on his own? He'd go mad like this. He never asked her to walk away from him, or he never pushed her away. Yet, he is the one to see her in somebody else's life? How brutal that is! I know many members are happy for this, I can't help but feel my heart bleeding for Ranveer. :(

I agree with you EH.
for some reason ,the cvs have not butchered Ranveer's character so far and continue to show his consistency in "expressing" his love to Ishaani and for Ishaani,also I am not against negative tracks after all this is a show of fiction and there is enough negativity in Real life too but there has to be some logic even if it is warped !
I agree about Shikhar too.And after what he has done for Ishaani she should have been truthful to him even though she was not supposed to imagine that he would fall in love with her.
So ok even if she could not be truthful to anyone where is the logic of Ritika's baby and since she has memory loss she could have remembered after seeing Sharman at the engagement or not,abs bakwaas track