Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
EH the fact is ranveer never cared about anyone when it came to his love for ishaani be  it his family or whosoever and for him his love was above anyone and everyone else and the fact that he didn't divorced her after going through her blabbering is fact enough that whatever come may ranveer would never be able to  move beyond her.
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

nebuna, there happens to be a threshold for everything. Didn't Ranveer just hold her hand and not let her go until he went unconscious? He LITERALLY ignored all the things she said in the past about her love for Chirag. The way he didn't let her go suggests that somewhere he felt her love for him in her tears and saw it as well. But wasn't he losing his consciousness that time? He can see through her only if he sees a whit of hope which isn't visible at present. All he sees is the Ishani who one moment showers her love and the next moment takes a U-turn. He has lived for 6 months thinking she hated him, she died and now when alive she meets him all he hears is his worst insults. Didn't he always say he doesn't care what the whole world says, but the only thing that matters to him is Ishani. And when the Ishani he worshiped throughout his life is doing this to him EVERYTIME, I can understand him not seeing through her lies. Also, ever since he got shot the confidence, the faith he had in her was broken. It even in real doesn't become normal once broken. Probably that's why he is unable to see through her. And yes. The two are imperfect and deserve each other only. Ishani hurt him, so did he. She forgave him, so did he. Now I think it's Ishani's turn to make a place again in his life, to make him believe of her love.

rv ishani ko bola tha woh jitna bhi hate kare lekin jab ishani ko dekhte hai usse payer ho jata hai same thing happend last episode he forget everything
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think she loves to play with his feelings 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post EH !!!👏
I too think cv's wont show us Rari marriage which  either we don't want to see it
Aur haan ranveer kabhi Ishani se nahi hate krpayega & nor he can move on!!! so all CV's gonna show us is ranveer's weak side, which will be intresting to watch!!😊
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes the remarriage track would have tilted the scales. But now it is so skewed. Someone tell him the truth. Someone give him some confidence that the last 18 years of his life were not in vain. 

I expected a more prominent reaction from Ishani when he held her hand. I half expected her to kiss it. And then if he still doubted her love I would have sympathized with Ishani 

But now that she is playing the MKM role and the driver angle no sympathies from me. 

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank God many forum embers are also understanding Ranveer's pain.  I really cannot understand Ishani's behaviour and so I have planned not to watch today's episode.  I by chance saw yesterday and it was amazing.  I have same question: Does Ranveer really deserve all this"? He is the most sweetest, loving and responsible man I have seen in EK shows as most are simply dummy's.  
Even during the hate track, I was at Ranveer's side.  She gave him every proof to mistrust her and now she is giving him every reason to hate her, but he won't.  I won't like if they show Ranveer jealous.  and neither am I liking the views of those forum members who want to see him jealous.  Ishani should be jealous now and taking every step to pursue him.  He has already suffered a lot because of her.  

Why is it that we always want the male to pursue the female?  What if the female is wrong?  I believe then she should be apologising and pursing the male.  In such a relationship where both go through so many ups and downs, both partners are equally responsible for the their deeds and have to forgive each other.  Such partners equally crave for each other.  Totally opposite is happening in this serial. If Ishani loves him so much, why only Ranveer is suffering then.  First as a servant and now running after Ishani continuously. I think the next track should focus on Ishani running after Ranveer.  Ishani is suffering from a self-inflicted pain and need to start thinking practically.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
His mistake is sharing a bedroom with another woman, and willing to play step daddy to a pillow kid.

I did fell bad for him yesterday though, he finally was herself with Ishani around, the way he wouldn't close his eyes because he was so scared that she will leave him. 😭

But...I'm sick of Ranveer always speaking ill of Ishani be infront of Ritika, other people or publicly. The latest spoiler said he will tell Shikhar how she's bad luck for him etc and he lost a business deal because of her.

Not defending or supporting Ishani action at all both of them needs to clean up there act as this is getting out of hands now! This is not drama and entertainment but pure torture. 

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
.Elvish it is a tricky situation for both Rv and ishani ,this is where trust plays a factor and that is something which lacks from Rv's POV and he has all reasons for that ...

I agree with you ishani is at fault completely now
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Echofades

His mistake is sharing a bedroom with another woman, and willing to play step daddy to a pillow kid.

I did fell bad for him yesterday though, he finally was herself with Ishani around, the way he wouldn't close his eyes because he was so scared that she will leave him.😭

But...I'm sick of Ranveer always speaking ill of Ishani be infront of Ritika, other people or publicly. The latest spoiler said he will tell Shikhar how she's bad luck for him etc and he lost a business deal because of her.

Not defending or supporting Ishani action at all both of them needs to clean up there act as this is getting out of hands now! This is not drama and entertainment but pure torture.

Echofades, I do get your point. For the Ri's fake husband and sleeping in the same room, we needed explanations from the makers which they didn't bother to work upon. We can't take that literally, can we? IIRC, they never showed him actually sleeping with her and they messed up a lot in his character to make Shakti's dance show venture successful. That was all done to make people accept Ish with Shikhar. Didn't you notice this? The way Shikhar fell in love with her, the way he from a jerk turned a true lover was an evidence they wanted viewers to accept Shi-Ish pairing until Shakti returns. Taking those scenes into consideration and making judgement on that one isn't done, IMHO.

When Ranveer first spoke ill of Ishani, he needed to be thrown all shoes and sandals on him, but now we know nothing why he's doing so, do we? Ishani must have said something horrible to him. She must have stuck to her you-are-a -driver's-son-and-I-don't-love-you crap. What do you expect from him to say? We for now are not aware of the complete scenario. Maybe he just wants to know if Shi really loves Ishani, maybe he wants Shi to stay away from her, may be he's saying that without meaning anything! How do you think you are to take everything the way it is?
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: strings123

Thank God many forum embers are also understanding Ranveer's pain. I really cannot understand Ishani's behaviour and so I have planned not to watch today's episode. I by chance saw yesterday and it was amazing. I have same question: Does Ranveer really deserve all this"? He is the most sweetest, loving and responsible man I have seen in EK shows as most are simply dummy's.

Even during the hate track, I was at Ranveer's side. She gave him every proof to mistrust her and now she is giving him every reason to hate her, but he won't. I won't like if they show Ranveer jealous. and neither am I liking the views of those forum members who want to see him jealous. Ishani should be jealous now and taking every step to pursue him. He has already suffered a lot because of her.

Why is it that we always want the male to pursue the female? What if the female is wrong? I believe then she should be apologising and pursing the male. In such a relationship where both go through so many ups and downs, both partners are equally responsible for the their deeds and have to forgive each other. Such partners equally crave for each other. Totally opposite is happening in this serial. If Ishani loves him so much, why only Ranveer is suffering then. First as a servant and now running after Ishani continuously. I think the next track should focus on Ishani running after Ranveer. Ishani is suffering from a self-inflicted pain and need to start thinking practically.

Since the day they undid RR marriage I was feeling bad for Ranveer. But the presentation of his character was very poor. Either it was done on purpose i.e. to make viewers accept the new pairing, or in confusion because all the shit they had planned had backfired straightaway. Ranveer's anguish was not a question but its presentation was. Shakti seemed tired, dialog writing was lame, direction seemed lost. How could you ask people to identify with Ranveer? The things mentioned above affected the character of Ranveer and that in a bad way. I agree with you that Ranveer's jealousy is a bad idea as he's already suffered a lot. It should be Ishani after last episode fighting for him, healing his heart. But he'll hate her. Hopefully the hatred isn't as intense as it was in the hatred track, because that for me had killed a lot of things in his character and made him look like an actual jerk.