What has Ranveer really done to deserve this?

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday's episode's description has torn my heart in many pieces and it'll be whole once Ishani comes back to Ranveer. For tonight, we all pretty much know what will happen and Ranveer will say Ishani was his past. After the last episode I'm 100% sure the two things shall never happen-

1). Ranveer shall never move on.
2). He shall never be able to hate Ishani.

Still, he'd try his best to. Also we know CVs have experienced our wrath so they won't be showing Ranveer actually marrying to Ri or probably close to that.

Anyway, we have a new promo that suggests the jealousy track is on the cards as Baa out of her hunger for money will try to hook Ishani up with Shikhar and Ishani too will probably accept this as her fate, or whatever so that Ranveer stays "happy". -!- BTW, I hope they don't do any injustice to Shikhar as he doesn't have anything to do with this.
And Ranveer, I don't get why that poor guy has to suffer more and more seeing Ishani with someone else? What has he actually done to deserve this? If Ri's drama counts then Ishani should look into his eyes and realize how much he loves her. One moment Ishani acts she loves him and the next moment she acts completely like a stranger. If this jealous track is actually on the way, please tell me why should Ranveer bear this all on his own? He'd go mad like this. He never asked her to walk away from him, or he never pushed her away. Yet, he is the one to see her in somebody else's life? How brutal that is! I know many members are happy for this, I can't help but feel my heart bleeding for Ranveer. :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Together in sickness and in Heath , in happiness and sorrow. This defines soulmates. 
People have fought the devil himself for their love. Each time we speak of Ranveer's love , only his words come back to haunt me - give me that assurety , give me at least that security that you love me. 

That's exactly what he has always given her and she never has. 

How easily Ishani hurts him. Whatever be the intent. Why is she so cruel to him? 

Aashiqui_143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't have said it better!👏
Indeed a great analysis!😉

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Yesterday's episode's description has torn my heart in many pieces and it'll be whole once Ishani comes back to Ranveer. For tonight, we all pretty much know what will happen and Ranveer will say Ishani was his past. After the last episode I'm 100% sure the two things shall never happen-

1). Ranveer shall never move on.
2). He shall never be able to hate Ishani.

Still, he'd try his best to. Also we know CVs have experienced our wrath so they won't be showing Ranveer actually marrying to Ri or probably close to that.

Anyway, we have a new promo that suggests the jealousy track is on the cards as Baa out of her hunger for money will try to hook Ishani up with Shikhar and Ishani too will probably accept this as her fate, or whatever so that Ranveer stays "happy". -!- BTW, I hope they don't do any injustice to Shikhar as he doesn't have anything to do with this.
And Ranveer, I don't get why that poor guy has to suffer more and more seeing Ishani with someone else? What has he actually done to deserve this? If Ri's drama counts then Ishani should look into his eyes and realize how much he loves her. One moment Ishani acts she loves him and the next moment she acts completely like a stranger. If this jealous track is actually on the way, please tell me why should Ranveer bear this all on his own? He'd go mad like this. He never asked her to walk away from him, or he never pushed her away. Yet, he is the one to see her in somebody else's life? How brutal that is! I know many members are happy for this, I can't help but feel my heart bleeding for Ranveer. :(

No one deserves his/her love more than Ranveer !
But promo is mis-leading ! I don't know what would be the answer of ishaani but of her aashiqui is true than she should say no never ever just like Ranveer even after He knows she had relation with other guy , I know it's wrong but it's Ranveer point of view! 
But yeah hatred track is one the way but for Ishaani because she's gonna return RV mansion in 3,4 days ! No crap is happening !

fanktlk thumbnail
The amount of damage she is doing to him , I think I it would be her to fight for her love. Maybe this is karmic justice. 
We saw Ranveer's love. We saw him hopeless try to move on. Now I would like to see Ishani fix what she has broken. How she convinces Ranveer is a more interesting track according to me. 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanktlk

The amount of damage she is doing to him , I think I it would be her to fight for her love. Maybe this is karmic justice. 

We saw Ranveer's love. We saw him hopeless try to move on. Now I would like to see Ishani fix what she has broken. How she convinces Ranveer is a more interesting track according to me. 

Exactly it would gonna happen !
fanktlk thumbnail
@Ishveer -lover
I have been those who wanted to see Ranveer fight for his love. But the bigger question is if he doesn't know of his love how can he fight it. Ishani running away thinking he has moved on would be Ranveer's turn to fight. 

But if she brings I loved Chirag you are a driver's son I want to whack her. I even mentioned during the separation track she is burning her bridges how is she going to get back. 

I ask again if she is burning all the bridges the onus is on her to mend them. 

Any insights on how this is being handled ?
She has been unfair to Ranveer no doubt. 
fanktlk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Exactly it would gonna happen !

😃 Thank you. 😃
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Together in sickness and in Heath , in happiness and sorrow. This defines soulmates.

People have fought the devil himself for their love. Each time we speak of Ranveer's love , only his words come back to haunt me - give me that assurety , give me at least that security that you love me.

That's exactly what he has always given her and she never has.

How easily Ishani hurts him. Whatever be the intent. Why is she so cruel to him?

This is so true, fanktlk. I saw that episode too and that broke my heart. I was empathising more with Ishani due to remarriage of Ranveer's crap, but it could not denied the hell he was going through. That moment I saw him, it felt he was struggling to breath, to live and she was snatching this away from him. Ishani needs a medical treatment now. Or we'll all need one.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Agree. For now this seems to be fine. But I'm afraid of DO's presence over there hanging like a bhuli-bhatki bat. Meh.