Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanx Goldie! πŸ€— Love you lots too! Both Draco-Naina have agreed for their parents. 😊 And this wud blossom into a beautiful love-story! 😳 Naina-Neha are pure love as Siblings! ❀️ Stay Tuned..😊
Originally posted by: ...anika...

Sorry for late comment.
Amazing n fantastic update.
Loved it a lot.
Draco n Naina getting married at the insistence of their parents.
Thats great.
Hope,this relation turns to be a great one.
Aww...
Loved the bonding the siblings shared.
Continue sooonish.
Thanks for the pm.

Thanx! Stay Tuned..😊
Originally posted by: pcnsb

<font color="#cc00ff" size="4">Hey!!!</font>

<font color="#cc00ff" size="4">the beginning of the ff seems to be very interesting... draco and naina are getting married...</font>

<font color="#cc00ff" size="4">I didn't expected this development in merely two chapters... </font>

<font color="#cc00ff" size="4">updates were awesome... sister bonding was great...</font>

<font color="#cc00ff" size="4">I waiting for indian cum western wedding...and fun...</font>

<font color="#cc00ff" size="4">I can definitely see a beautiful love story coming up..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š</font>

Thanx Nandini..πŸ€— This development was essential to set up the plot of upcuming events..😊 Naina-Neha are love! Thx for loving them..❀️ This Wedding will be exciting! πŸ˜‰ Stay Tuned..
Part-3
Diana too smiled and waved her wand to reveal a wardrobe of sexy dresses according to the liking of Neha and again waved her wand to produce a changing room. "Go Ahead Neha." Shreeparna smiled at her daughter. "Yo!" Neha winked at her mother and went to search for the perfect bridesmaid dress. Naina came out a few minutes later, changed into her Casuals. "Neha's In?" She asked her mother as she came down to sit beside her. Shreeparna nodded in reply. After a good 15 Minutes, Neha stepped out wearing her Bridesmaid Dress. "So Ladies? How Do I Look?" Neha came out walking stylishly. Naina and Shreeparna smiled at her in appreciation. "How's It?" Neha twirled around showing off her dress. "Sexxyyy!" Naina whistled. "Thank You Baby!" Neha blew a flying kiss to her sister. "Its Gorgeous." Shreeparna nodded. "Thanks Beautiful." Neha winked at her mother. After selecting the dresses, The Mother-Daughters trio left for the ring selection. They entered the Oldest Jewels Shop..Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago
Magic Jewels, It was the same place from where Shreeparna had bought her ring too which till now was in Maanav's Finger. It was the oldest shop for Jewellery where witches-wizards for ages had been visiting.. The Shop'z Owner Mr. Victor a kind old man was happy to see Shreeparna. "Shree? My Lovely! Im so happy to see you here. What shud I show you? Bracelets? Earrings?" He spoke happily. "Mr. Victor. Its a pleasure to meet you too. But this tym, I dont require anything. Its my daughter who is here on purpose." Shreeparna smiled. "Ah! Your too daughters are a beauty." Mr. Victor beamed at the two siblings. Naina-Neha smiled kindly at him. "What should I show you young lady?" He asked Naina kindly. "I wud like to see sum wedding rings." Naina answered. "Wedding Rings?" Mr. Victor lukd at Shreeparna. "Getting Married?" He asked to which Shree nodded. "I remember 25 Years ago, you too came down here with ur mother to buy a ring for Maanav." Mr. Victor smiled making Shreeparna smile too. He showed them sum reallyEdited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago
beautiful rings, which made Naina a very difficult to chose. "What shud I do?" Naina asked her sister. "All are beautiful Di. Its too difficult!" Neha added. Naina picked up 2-3 rings and sighed tired. "Di? Which one you like the most?" Neha asked. "I think this one." Naina picked up a beautiful piece. "Nice Choice Young Lady!" Mr. Victor spoke appreciatively. "I think I'll go with this." Naina finalised the ring. After packing and paying for the ring and Receiving wishes for a happy married life from Mr. Victor. The ladies left for their home, Hands filled with the shopping bags. "Man! Im exhausted!" Neha fell down on the sofa wid the bags as they entered their home. "Di? Get me sum Coffee na?" She sweetly rqstd her sister. Naina shook her head at Neha's childishness. She picked up the bags Neha had been holding and kept them inside. Tying up her thick black hair in a Bun, She went to the kitchen to make sum coffee. While, Shree went to shower and change. "Chutki..!!" Naina held a steaming cup of Coffee.Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago
"Thanx Di." Neha smiled and took the mug from her. Naina sat down beside her with her mug. "Di?" Neha spoke. "I was thinking, how wud others at Hogwarts react to ur marriage?" Neha spoke taking a sip. "Thats what I've been thinking too." Naina spoke as she took a sip of her coffee too. "Most Of them wud be in SHOCK!" Neha smiled visualising their faces. "Di, Spcly Miss Eve! The Hogwarts B***ch! Imagine!" Neha giggled, "Chutki?" Naina smacked her sister lightly. "No Di Seriously! I mean, she was disgusting! You shud have seen the way she used to oggle and touch Draco last year! I litreally had to vomit in my mouth." Neha spoke, wid a look of disgust on her face. "Thankfully, Draco was a sensible guy who knew how to keep her off him." Neha added. "Well, that wud be Intresting!" Naina winked at her sister. "Maybe then I cud use it for sum extent." Naina smiled at her sister. Neha understood her meaning.. "Di..!! You're a Beautiful Devil!" Neha tickled her sister a little. "Well, sumtyms I Am!" Naina Laughed..Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago
The Evening Before Wedding..
The Kulkarni House was lit up wid Beautiful Yellow Fairy Lights, Not Very Gauzy But Beautiful.. Yellow Flower Strings were put up by Neha to match the theme of Haldi which was Yellow. She was using her wand to put up the strings everywhere.. Afterall being a Witch helps. "Perfect!" She lukd around and content wid her preperations, She went inside happily to get ready.. The Women from the locality's Indian Community were invited and they were here, dressed in yellow for the ocassion.. Shreeparna welcumed them all warmly. Snacks and Drinks were served. The House Elves were dismissed for this evening and were sent to a spare room above as The Kulkarni's didnt want to horrify their muggle neighbours. Narcissa arrived a few moments later dressed in Yellow too as told by Shreeparna. Well she wasnt wearing an ethnic dress, but a yellow long dress. The ladies now rqstd Shree to bring along Naina for the ritual, Narcissa too was eager to see her Daughter-in-law.Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago
And Few Minutes Later, Neha walked in dressed in a floor length Yellow Anarkali along wid Naina, who was luking Alluring in a Yellow Saree wid Flower Jewellery. Her Wrists and Forearms were adorned wid Rose and Jasmine Strings. For Earrings, Kamarbandh and Maangteeka too she had Flower Jewellery. The ladies appreciated Naina's Beauty making Neha-Shreeparna smile. Narcissa too was awed seeing Naina. Neha helped her to sit on the dais adjusting her Saree. As soon as she sat, The women started the ritual. One By One they came, and dipping the Mango Leaves which were considered Pure. Dipped it in The Haldi and applied it on Naina starting with her feet, knees, arms and then her cheeks.. And got up blessing her. Narcissa watched the whole ritual in admiration as This was sumthing new to her. Shreeparna appiled Haldi to Naina and kissed her hair lovingly and blessed her. Neha too applied Haldi to her Sister and hugged her lovingly. It was now Narcissa's turn. She applied The Turmeric Paste to Naina as she had seen.Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago
She blessed Naina kissing her forehead. "May You and Draco have a Beautiful Life Together." She added. Naina smiled warmly. Neha got up from her place, "Ladies?" She cleared her throat. "So The fact is, I dont want to get bored like hell! My Di's getting married tomorrow." Naina laughed. "May She-Draco have the most beautiful life ahead! Love You Sister!" Neha blew a flying kiss to Naina who blew her one back. "Oye! Bollywood Bajaa DJ!" She ordered the DJ. He gave her a thumbs up sign and started the music.
Tu Ho Gayi 1 To 2 O Kudiye What To Do? O Ho Gayi Munde Di.. Tu Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu Ru..
The Loud Punjabi Music Filled Thru The House and Neha Tied Up Her Dupatta Dancing..
Patanga Vargi Tu Ainwayi Uddti O Ho Gayi Munde Di.. Tu Tu Ru Tu Ru Tu Ru...
The Ladies clapped in Encouragement as Neha danced along wid Shreeparna-Narcissa-Naina.
Heelan De Chaldi Tuk Tuk Tu Kardi Makeup Tu Kardiyaan..
Neha pretended to apply makeup and walk stylishly asEdited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 8 years ago