Posted: 8 years ago
I hate this character, it was' t needed in the story.

Second , what Rudra is today...Hari is to be blamed...must say that he ignored his child or to be more precise thought that his son only needs money to become a good adult.

Third, Cv's what was that from rudra...that I do cheating but with honest...are you building some points for his redemption in future...

and...last..i feel he will come in between RaRa.
Nahiiin mere RaRa ke beech main aaya toh main usko goli maar dongi 😡 .

I am off to work now, will post on what I think about him when I return, kahin Rudra ke chakkar mein main late na hoo jao 😆
did not watch rudra part i just cant stand him and as i said earlier his revenge motive is meaningless
but he ll come btw RaRa
i thought rohan ll come now rudra also ðŸ¤¢ why????? ðŸ˜­
Nooo way...i really hope he doesnt come between RaRa in any way...😡

Already Rama's dad is a villian between them for sure...and there is Rohan' s possibility too...but Rudra...nooo🤢 ...i wont tolerate...

let him do anything else for his so called "badla".....the least screen space he gets.....thats better...

Cherry I don't know but I think Rudra will be more inclined towards Amaya ...he comes to their house n keeps looking for her ..for all u know the makers may show Amaya n Rudra on the verge of Engagement or something ðŸ˜²

Maybe I am just shooting an arrow in the dark but well ...imagination has no limit ðŸ˜†

Btw I wonder if Hari even remembers he has a son ?.wht a dad ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by ecrivain

Cherry I don't know but I think Rudra will be more inclined towards Amaya ...he comes to their house n keeps looking for her ..for all u know the makers may show Amaya n Rudra on the verge of Engagement or something ðŸ˜²

Maybe I am just shooting an arrow in the dark but well ...imagination has no limit ðŸ˜†

Btw I wonder if Hari even remembers he has a son ?.wht a dad ðŸ˜¡

You may be right...but for ManYa ...Uma is already there. Many forum members believe  Rohan is going to come back...But I don't think so...coz now the stage for Mathurs is Banaras...Let's see what Cv's have in store...but I would like to see him in jail asap...and get vanished forever.
Uff Cant stand Rudra.. and totally agree that such a character was not needed.. he is harboring such hatred against people who have not caused him any harm and are not even aware of his hatred.
Yes he will be a thorn in love's way hope it is not for RaRa.. Like Eci - i too feel it could be for ManYa and i think they have it to speak up when needed .. RaRa are too nice..
Originally posted by cherrypansy

You may be right...but for ManYa ...Uma is already there. Many forum members believe  Rohan is going to come back...But I don't think so...coz now the stage for Mathurs is Banaras...Let's see what Cv's have in store...but I would like to see him in jail asap...and get vanished forever.

Yes cherry Rudra is a pain in the ass lol ..I can't stand him ..he is so violent.  I don't like such men 
Wonder what made the CVs to make an entry of such a character..🤢 ðŸ¤¢
Not liking him a single bit...😡...Moreover the reason for his revenge..😕 ðŸ˜•..Meaningless...Does not make any sense at all ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•..& Last epi he got the screen space for 7 minutes ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢...I hope CVs end this character soon..Dont want him to come in between RaRa & Manya ðŸ˜’...
I am disliking Rudra too.. I am hoping he wont come between RaRa or Manya...😡... Yesterday they wasted whole second half for him.. why give so much screen space for this negative character.,
Edited by ani_gr - 8 years ago