--A peek into past--

Posted: 8 years ago

Episode had been a peek in past of both Kabir & Ananya's...& both had a past that hurts...& somewhere insipte of learning to move on & take past in stride...still when past uncovered it still pains.

** For Kabir past was uncovered by Manav...his marital status.

** For Ananya's past by Inpector Khurana...

May be for both Kabir - Ananya...their past might make them come more closer. 😛😊

Wonder if Kabir Ananya both enjoyed their first experience of working together...I doubt if Kabir enjoyed as Miss.Kashyap was interrupting him time & again... bechare editor saab ko bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya ...No wonder by end of it Kabir was "Tum hi bol lo" ...& while talking with Inspector he simply let her talk with him directly.

Congrats to the girl first direct appreciation from her hero...guess it was her lucky day...so many good things happening to her in single day. She got her job back, got to work with hero...& gets "outstanding" from Kabir...added with a special tag "stupid reporter" ...apart from that Kabir's concern & allowing her to take ride in his car ...

But not lucky day for Manav...not only he didn't got to host his own show...but his malvika went on dinner with Kabir... though somewhere Kabir's out of blue decision for dinner with Malvika...sounds mysterious...something is surely cooking up in Kabir's head...or he has some long term plan ahead...& somewhere down line Kabir seems suspicious of Malvika...the way he was apprehensive about the drink... & didn't had a single sip. (Not even was interested in Lunch she sent...something is a miss somewhere)

No matter how Manav's equation is with Kabir...I love Manav for what he did yday... Making a perfect bang on entry interrupting Kabir-Malvika... hope he stays on as Kabab mein haddi b/w two in future also...& trust us..."we wont mind" the least...even asking a personal question to Kabir about his marital status...but best part was it made Kabir leave... so thanks to manav for that...

But hope Manav is not planning to flash it as a breaking news on KKN..."Kabir Sharma ke divorce ka bhanda phod" on 8 ki baath... I wont b surprised if does that afterall like Ananya said... "professional ambition ache khase aadmi ko pagal bana deti hai"

Rishte ho ya khabar...aapke dil ke jazbaaton se khel hi jate hai...Ab yeh humpar hai...ki hum kis khabar aur kis rishte ko is layak samjhe... ki uska "Dard" seh sake...

Edited by -purnima- - 8 years ago
Nice post Purnima.
I was lost in the opening scene . It was awesome.

Wonder if Kabir Ananya both enjoyed their first experience of working together...

I dont know whether they enjoyed or not but I certainly enjoyed it the most.
Umm...how come inspector khurana is involved in ananya's past or rather to say her father's past???? I dnt understand
Hmmm kya hoga confused kabir ka past???
Nicely put Purnima. :) 
And as for Inspector Khurrana, maybe he is somehow involved with Ananya's father's case or something. Because when he says he knows Kabir from a long time ago, it might be from the time of that case and he was the junior sub officer on that case or something. It might be or might not, because our shows do forget at times a link they might leave before. 😆  
          Still it remains to be seen whether this inspector comes up again or not when Ananya's father's issue comes up for resolving. 

P.S- The opening scene was total adorbs !! You could see Kabir smiling his subtle smile when she was going on about her theories to the Inspector.❤️
Edited by -RegalVintage- - 8 years ago
I too loved the Kabir Ananya scene it was beautiful
It was start of a bond 

Beautiful post Purnima 

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Nice post Purnima.
I was lost in the opening scene . It was awesome.

Wonder if Kabir Ananya both enjoyed their first experience of working together...

I dont know whether they enjoyed or not but I certainly enjoyed it the most.

Indeed it was enjoyable to watch 😆😆 poor Kabir didn't got chance to speak 😆😆... "Tum hi bol lo"😆😆
Originally posted by shreya_32

Umm...how come inspector khurana is involved in ananya's past or rather to say her father's past???? I dnt understand

Guess this inspector was on Ananya's father's case...he might have investigated the case back then...

The loose links will tie up eventually 😊
Originally posted by -RegalVintage-

Nicely put Purnima. :) 
And as for Inspector Khurrana, maybe he is somehow involved with Ananya's father's case or something. Because when he says he knows Kabir from a long time ago, it might be from the time of that case and he was the junior sub officer on that case or something. It might be or might not, because our shows do forget at times a link they might leave before. 😆  
          Still it remains to be seen whether this inspector comes up again or not when Ananya's father's issue comes up for resolving. 

P.S- The opening scene was total adorbs !! You could see Kabir smiling his subtle smile when she was going on about her theories to the Inspector.❤️
Hopefully show will remember to tie all the links together gradually  😊😊...I also guess same Khurana might b working on Ananya's father case back then...it's is too b seen if he will b of some help for ananya when she starts up with the old case...