Balika Vadhu 28th and 29th April 2015 Written Updates - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

I guess ratan Singh's dad too flies kites very well. 

🀣 rofl Alchemist

and you missed one more point... Mannu said "I love you" to one girl for the first time... Now we have to count how many times he is going to say that to different girls.. after all he is a father's son !
People should stop instigating others Is it really important to provoke fights than logical discussion of episode  ? why cannot people concentrate on episode discussion instead of deliberately instigating arguments and then  making fun of others  ?It is against forum rules 
It is not Ratan or his father good at kite flying It has always been Jagya .Playing with him  Nandu and Varun  both learnt kite flying from him  and even Mannu too learnt from him  He raised Mannu so its so clear Mannu learnt from Jagya . Kite flying cannot be some  genetic transformation that Mannu has got from Ratan and his dad   He learnt from Jagya so why people are simply twisting and turning everything just to provoke others and then make fun of them  ?

i really don't want to report people  and raise their WL so stop this  on your own 
Originally posted by mahi12

People should stop instigating others Is it really important to provoke fights than logical discussion of episode  ? why cannot people concentrate on episode discussion instead of deliberately instigating arguments and then  making fun of others  ?It is against forum rules 
It is not Ratan or his father good at kite flying It has always been Jagya .Playing with him  Nandu and Varun  both learnt kite flying from him  and even Mannu too learnt from him  He raised Mannu so its so clear Mannu learnt from Jagya . Kite flying cannot be some  genetic transformation that Mannu has got from Ratan and his dad   He learnt from Jagya so why people are simply twisting and turning everything just to provoke others and then make fun of them  ?

i really don't want to report people  and raise their WL so stop this  on your own 
mahi i was going 2 report these ppl bcoz its clear in the IF COC epsly which is posted  by sonia on 1st page that don't instigate oders & don't mock oder members in the saying it as sarcasm etc.and its clearly mocking & instigating.
wen its ppl  r praising their fav ckts kid widout bashing oder ckts then why this mocking & instigating is done.

earlier 2 there was moral policing & also showing oder members  a s fools by posting the comments liek"u lost ur marbles like ganga" why din't any1 take any action against such posts?? 
Mannu will not be unlucky like his father to have child marriage and his 🀒 balika vadhu  Anandi in his life from whom he can never get rid of  All his life will have to bear her😭 neither he will make wrong choice and invite a nightmarish wife Gauri in his life  His father will save him all such tortures and protect him After all the way father suffered he will not let his son suffer  πŸ˜†
and Mannu is irresistible for girls like his father  Five ladies have fallen in love with his father so son is irresistible  for girls too how desperately pooja was praying for him O God make him fall for me πŸ˜›
I don't mind if I'm reported. Never ever got a warning from a mod till date. Will be happy to discuss things with them , as I've seen some really reasonable mods here who aren't biased. One who goes through the entire thread or the forum can get it all 

FINAL WARNING for All Members.

These rules are must to be followed by every member a must on forum Mods have asked us to 
keep this in check  that these are  followed but what i am seeing on my update it is broken You have written something and people have replied but then you and some others making fun of same people so it is clear it was deliberate instigation to provoke JaGan fans Nothing more 

Yes sure you can have discussion with mods They will also ask you same follow these rules 
Dolly ... mods of BV forum  are busy for some days  Sonia will be back soon  then she will respond to all concerns Just few days  Till then press the report button if you see anyone breaking rules The other mods will see it 
Mannu will definitely become a noble hearted person like his father and he is a sweet boy  People should not worry about Jagyas children and make fun of him Better  should worry about beloved Anandi ji whose daughter is suffering Thanks to her brilliance and son has become arrogant and rude in his super energy  which mother has put in him  Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mahi12

Dolly ... mods of BV forum  are busy for some days  Sonia will be back soon  then she will respond to all concerns Just few days  Till then press the report button if you see anyone breaking rules The other mods will see it 
thanx mahi. i was  wondering even if  we report sum posts & sum1 edit them . can mods still see them like originally they were.
and i know mods  r busy as sonia's tagline suggesting.
oderwise i was thinking 2 report 2 GM also. but thot we shud go by the procedure. i avoid reporting ppl but now its going overboard . ppl r bashing ckts in befizul,mocking both ckts & members & twisting facts & also degrading oder ckts 2 put their fav ckts up.and if sum1 reacts 2 it then saying they  r doing this.
i'd pressed button for  1-2 posts but don't think any1 had taken any action bcoz result u can see here.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago